Ideas to keep pressure on? (1 Viewer)

covmark

more sky blue ribbons required,
get them on all available vertical places,
this, is our city, our club,
we have no faith, duty, or trust,
in an outfit that deems only to 'rape' CCFC,
PUSB & FOS
I would say rape is far too strong a word to use for this situation, don't you think?

covmark

to plunder (a place); despoil.

to seize, take, or carry off by force.
You can throw all of the dictionary definitions you like, it still doesn't make the use of the word correct. Imho rape is too strong a word for this situation, and I think there are people who have suffered this terrible experience who would agree

elephanttears

You can throw all of the dictionary definitions you like, it still doesn't make the use of the word correct. Imho rape is too strong a word for this situation, and I think there are people who have suffered this terrible experience who would agree

He didnt say it like that, the word rape in his definition is something is being taken against will. ie his football club. Which in my opinion is fair enough. Your taking it to mean a whole different situation which the guy didnt intend.

Your the problem here no one else.

shmmeee

Yes it does. That's the correct usage. Rape and pillage is exactly what's happened to our club.

I'm up for some ribboning at some point, any ideas for locations?

Marty

I've got a protest suggestion that maybe quite effective and wouldn't see anyone banned..

Kick footballs from outside the ground onto the pitch. Game would have to be stopped to clear the footballs and it could be repeated as many times as you want. kick 1 ball every 2 minutes or just 50 in one go.

SkyblueBazza

I've got a protest suggestion that maybe quite effective and wouldn't see anyone banned..

Kick footballs from outside the ground onto the pitch. Game would have to be stopped to clear the footballs and it could be repeated as many times as you want. kick 1 ball every 2 minutes or just 50 in one go.

Funnily enough that would work IMO during the Sheffield game. Another alternative/addition as I posted earlier on another thread...Skyblue flares fired from outside of the ground over the pitch just after/before the Sheffield live on TV kick-off??? Even just 20 fired at the same time (mobile phone timers to synchronise) would delay the kick-off as they'd need to be cleared...needs few people to execute, is lowish cost & is peaceful.

Marty

Funnily enough that would work IMO during the Sheffield game.

Best of all it's extremely cheap and would be very easy to replicate. I hope the idea isn't lost in this thread. Maybe I should have gave the idea it's own one.

Marty

It's gone past the point of banners IMO. The only way the FL & FA will take notice is games are being delayed and we hit the headlines in the press.

Matty_CCFC

As said before we must do more than just sit here and wait for others to do it.
We should consider all these ideas and agree on one or maybe two, the delay of a game has to be considerd but its got to be peacfull.

The other thing is get some sort of massive publicity stunt out to get a photo of Joy Sappala, someone somewhere must have a photo.
She would hate being in the public eye and would have no choice but to face the fans, forget puppet Fisher, go big time for faceless Sappala.

Seymour_East

As the club originally started as Singers (bicycle factory) get a thousand or so cyclists slowing down traffic. Of course each bicycle with at least one sky blue ribbon.

simple_simon

We have to to one thing at Northampton now, party on top of the hill is fine but we have to mess games up., no more being nice guys.
Get Sappala out into public, cause embarrassment to FL and cause all home games to be delayed.
Nothing to loose anymore.

stupot07

We have to to one thing at Northampton now, party on top of the hill is fine but we have to mess games up., no more being nice guys.
Get Sappala out into public, cause embarrassment to FL and cause all home games to be delayed.
Nothing to loose anymore.

No no no. .

Users who are viewing this thread