If we're relegated with games still to play. (1 Viewer)

gouldberg

Then I want to play a match for Coventry City! I'm about 4 stone overweight, I have completely shot ankles, I've just recovered from a knee ligament injury and I'll very probably collapse by the centre circle after about 20 minutes.

So, why should I play? Because for those 20 minutes you'll get a 19 year old right-midfielder that will run his heart out for the club and play with pride wanting to make things happen for the team!

Facebook campaign? Any others want in? Lets do it!

P.s - Thanks to my basketball days I can also throw a ball a stupidly long distance :D

(yes, it's been a bit of a long day as you can probably tell)

Disorganised1

OK - you're in.

Who shall we drop for you ?

gouldberg

Carl Baker or Gary McSheffrey or Cody Mcdonald or Joe Murphy (heck I'll give playing in goal a go).

guicey15

I'm up for that :laugh: I'm only 15 so would break the record for youngest ever player to start in Championship I guess :D

gouldberg

I'm up for that :laugh: I'm only 15 so would break the record for youngest ever player to start in Championship I guess :D

Surely we'd be on for being the youngest team in Championship history. Add you and me into a team with Cyrus, Gael and Conor Thomas and we'd have 5 teenagers!

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Unfortunately I think you have to be registered with the FA to play in a league game.

We could try an 'X Factor" type contest to find a fan capable of playing and then register them.

Or we could change all of the positions around - play Murphy up front, Platt in goal, McSheffrey right back etc to confuse the opposition. Couldn't do any worse than the diamond!

Marty

I play the Clingan role, so I'm willing to step in once hes sold in January. :p

Regis87

I have managed a kids football team for 3 years so I will take control from the sidelines . This makes me more experienced than Thorn . Just hope Orange twat has gone by then

dadgad

I'm nearly sixty but I could still pass a ball to someone in sky blue, pass it forward and to feet. But this wouldn't be my biggest contribution to the cause. No, this would take place when after run over to the bench for instructions....once there I give Ken Dolally Dildomong such a fierce belt in the bollocks with my size 10's that the Kunt will leave this world forever. For this I will of course be arrested and be sent down but they'll name a stand after me! :)

wingy

Can just see the marketing boys getting hold of this ,every position up for grabs for a fee ,how little do you think they'd want?

dadgad

I'm nearly sixty but I could still pass a ball to someone in sky blue, pass it forward and to feet. But this wouldn't be my biggest contribution to the cause. No, this would take place when after run over to the bench for instructions....once there I give Ken Dolally Dildomong such a fierce belt in the bollocks with my size 10's that the Kunt will leave this world forever. For this I will of course be arrested and be sent down but they'll name a stand after me! :)

Thankyou,
I have rec'd much encouragement for this suggestion. I think I'll bring my boots next game.

Nonleagueherewecome

Surely we'd be on for being the youngest team in Championship history. Add you and me into a team with Cyrus, Gael and Conor Thomas and we'd have 5 teenagers!

I'll play at RB, bringing some experience and class to the backline like Roland did..that'll whack the bleeding average age up a bit :)

joemercersaces

It's a pity Brody's scheme didn't take off. We could all have texted Andy Thorn telling him to heave Ken Deluded into row Z of the stand.

Users who are viewing this thread