I'm feeling jealous of Wasps ! (1 Viewer)

sky blue john

Seeing the pictures and events unfold I am feeling jealous because this should have been CCFC !
I hold Joy and Timmy fully responsible for this outcome.

RFC

I know who I hold responsible and they've now shown their true colours and they are'nt Sky Blue! PUSB

Samo

Seeing the pictures and events unfold I am feeling jealous because this should have been CCFC*

...and nobody else at all?

Hobo

I know who I hold responsible and they've now shown their true colours and they are'nt Sky Blue! PUSB

Have you just bought your Wasps shirt and a season ticket?

Neutral Fan

Won't be attending any rugby, sooner we're out of their the better.

I fear the 7,000 who 'protested" by filling Winkie's pockets at the Franchise FC match are likely to quickly follow Coventry Wasps'' with similar lack of care.

Franchising is now killing CCFC and
RFC Coventry...what were those 7,000 thinking of?

italiahorse

I fear the 7,000 who 'protested" by filling Winkie's pockets at the Franchise FC match are likely to quickly follow Coventry Wasps'' with similar lack of care.

Neutral Fan ??

Moff

I am sure you feel jealous of Wasps John as even they have bigger brains than you!

Last edited:

torchomatic

Yeah but, if you remember that was fine because Wimbledon fans went there once so it was all OK.

skyblue1991

Seeing the pictures and events unfold I am feeling jealous because this should have been CCFC !

They never sold it to the Wasps.

You are perfectly happy with a club that was formed and based 100 miles away with nearly 3k season ticket holders agreeing a deal at the Ricoh which means they will be in Coventry permanently?

sky blue john

I am sure you feel jealous of Wasps John as even they have bigger brains than you!

That must go for you also then !
Sisu can by the Higgs share in Acl for 2.7million within the next 30 days but your more interested in slagging off other CCFC fans and the Council !!
Lol !!!

Last edited:

torchomatic

He seems to be struggling with that concept. Ours was an unnecessary temporary move, theirs is an unnecessary permanent one. It's like us more or less moving to Sheffield permanently.

They never sold it to the Wasps.

You are perfectly happy with a club that was formed and based 100 miles away with nearly 3k season ticket holders agreeing a deal at the Ricoh which means they will be in Coventry permanently?

Last edited:

Moff

That must go for you also then !
Sisu can by the Higgs share in Acl for 2.7million within the next 30 days but your more interested in slagging off other CCFC fans and the Council !!
Lol !!!

You absoloute helmet.

I am very interetsed in this whole situation and would be ecstatic if SISU bought the half share. That is why I posted on the whole issue last night only to be criticised by a complete cretin like you, with half witted comments.

Oh and in slagging off you I am not slagging off a CCFC fan, I am slagging off a WUM and Luton fan, and full blown C*NT.

(I have also slagged off SISU as well but it must have been too much for your pea brain to notice that, as you would say LOL LOL LOL LOL)

Last edited:

Skyblueweeman

You absoloute helmet.

I am very interetsed in this whole situation and would be ecstatic if SISU bought the half share. That is why I posted on the whole issue last night only to be criticised by a complete cretin like you, with half witted comments.

Oh and in slagging off you I am not slagging off a CCFC fan, I am slagging off a WUM and Luton fan, and full blown C*NT.

(I have also slagged off SISU as well but it must have been too much for your pea brain to notice that, as you would say LOL LOL LOL LOL)

LOL Moff!

RoboCCFC90

You absoloute helmet.

*Cough* Lol !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

there are several parties to blame , all acting like big kids without a single fuck given about the supporters and now clearly , the people of coventry , fuck the council , fuck lucas , fuck acl fuck sisu fuck the lot of them

covmark

You absoloute helmet.

Hobo

He seems to be struggling with that concept. Ours was an unnecessary temporary move, theirs is an unnecessary permanent one. It's like us more or less moving to Sheffield permanently.

So when you were trotting into Sixfields you knew we were coming back to Coventry and when? Wished you had shared that at the time so we all knew it was a temporary move!

torchomatic

Yep, it was a temporary deal. I didn't need to share as everyone knew. Oh, apart from you. Apologies if no one told you.

So when you were trotting into Sixfields you knew we were coming back to Coventry and when? Wished you had shared that at the time so we all knew it was a temporary move!

skyblue1991

You are a complete and utter fool if you thought moving to Northampton was ever going to be a permanent move.

The Wasps are here permanently. Fact.

Hobo

Yep, it was a temporary deal. I didn't need to share as everyone knew. Oh, apart from you. Apologies if no one told you.

It might have been temporary in Northampton, but there was no guarantee we were coming back to Coventry when we moved there. Or did that bit escape you.

torchomatic

It must of. The only ones saying we'd never be back were people like you on this forum. I've said in the past that if it had been a permanent move then I wouldn't have gone. I shouldn't be surprised that you, John and a few others are still rankled by a temporary move for our club but not at all concerned for the move of the Wasps' franchise permanently.

You keep poking and I'll keep replying.

It might have been temporary in Northampton, but there was no guarantee we were coming back to Coventry when we moved there. Or did that bit escape you.

Hobo

You are a complete and utter fool if you thought moving to Northampton was ever going to be a permanent move.

The Wasps are here permanently. Fact.

Where was the guarantee we would come back to Coventry. Where is this new stadium going to be, please remind me?

Sub

so we have a white elephant of a stadium which has a sky blue elephant as a mascot and now we have the wasps here ! so where do the bees fit into all this ??

Hobo

It must of. The only ones saying we'd never be back were people like you on this forum. I've said in the past that if it had been a permanent move then I wouldn't have gone. I shouldn't be surprised that you, John and a few others are still rankled by a temporary move for our club but not at all concerned for the move of the Wasps' franchise permanently.

You keep poking and I'll keep replying.

you really haven't a clue where I stand do you. You don't read people's post do you, otherwise you would know full well I am opposed to the Wasps deal and Wasps coming to Coventry.

torchomatic

You seem more concerned in me going to Northampton than anything else.

you really haven't a clue where I stand do you. You don't read people's post do you, otherwise you would know full well I am opposed to the Wasps deal and Wasps coming to Coventry.

chiefdave

It must of. The only ones saying we'd never be back were people like you on this forum.

It was Fisher that set everyone off when he stated the new stadium wouldn't be in Coventry but in the Coventry area which could only lead to the conclusion that when we left Sixfields to move into the new stadium it wouldn't be in Coventry.

Monners

The SIxfields move was for up to 3 years with option for up to two more. The problem was that this vagueness (from Sisu and the FL) meant that a lot of fans were uncertain on timescales. It was only a few weeks ago that a return to Cov was as far away as it ever was. No-one can simply say that the move was definately temporary with complete certainty, but it was never stated that it was permanent either. In Northampton, there were plenty of Cobblers fans that I spoke to who were suspicious of our owners intentions almost as much as I was (not prompted by me by the way). They also now know that the move was in fact temporary.

torchomatic

But that's not permanently in Northampton. And it's old the thing of believing him when it suits. For example he will NEVER EVER EVER EVER build his Legoland stadium...yet...it will be in the Coventry area and not Coventry. Hysteria-a-go-go.

It was Fisher that set everyone off when he stated the new stadium wouldn't be in Coventry but in the Coventry area which could only lead to the conclusion that when we left Sixfields to move into the new stadium it wouldn't be in Coventry.

Users who are viewing this thread