I'm feeling jealous of Wasps ! (3 Viewers)

Hobo

You seem more concerned in me going to Northampton than anything else.

No it was a reply to a particular post by you when you were differentiating between the Wasps move to Coventry being permanent and out move to Northampton being temporary. I was pointing out our move to Northampton was potentially open ended as we had no viable plan in place to get us back to Coventry. But I obviously hit a nerve with you?

robbiethemole

So, we've gone from a white elephant stadium to a world class facility in 24 hrs.............that's fucking magic!! could anyone here ever expect SISU to have been as enthusiastic about the place as Wasps are? From next year the stadium will have a new sponsor, our owners struggled to get a shirt sponsor!! Everything that has gone on in the last week should have happened because SISU bought into the stadium. regardless of the hate for the CCC or Ann Lucas, SISU had the power to deliver everything that Wasps are taking but they were so fucking childish about it and even now Fisher has an open letter on the os crying and bleating about not being told about the deal... why not Tim? cos no fucker trusts or believes you.
We have a choice now, either continue to follow the City or give up.........we never used to be concerned about who the owners were, it wasn't our problem (and there's F A we can do about it anyhow) so given all the noises coming from Wasps, we are safe until SISU decide where we go from here.

Hobo

So, we've gone from a white elephant stadium to a world class facility in 24 hrs.............that's fucking magic!! could anyone here ever expect SISU to have been as enthusiastic about the place as Wasps are? From next year the stadium will have a new sponsor, our owners struggled to get a shirt sponsor!! Everything that has gone on in the last week should have happened because SISU bought into the stadium. regardless of the hate for the CCC or Ann Lucas, SISU had the power to deliver everything that Wasps are taking but they were so fucking childish about it and even now Fisher has an open letter on the os crying and bleating about not being told about the deal... why not Tim? cos no fucker trusts or believes you.
We have a choice now, either continue to follow the City or give up.........we never used to be concerned about who the owners were, it wasn't our problem (and there's F A we can do about it anyhow) so given all the noises coming from Wasps, we are safe until SISU decide where we go from here.

i think it might have been Grendel who originally thought it was a white elephant, his bosses seem to be a major sponsor behind all this though, shows how little he knows inside and outside his organisation!

mark82

No it was a reply to a particular post by you when you were differentiating between the Wasps move to Coventry being permanent and out move to Northampton being temporary. I was pointing out our move to Northampton was potentially open ended as we had no viable plan in place to get us back to Coventry. But I obviously hit a nerve with you?

I'm sorry, but you are having a pop at him because you disagree with his past actions and not because his perfectly valid point is incorrect.

torchomatic

No, no nerve hit. If I was worried about what people thought on here I would have kept it <sshhhh> top secret.

But I obviously hit a nerve with you?

sky blue john

You absoloute helmet.

I am very interetsed in this whole situation and would be ecstatic if SISU bought the half share. That is why I posted on the whole issue last night only to be criticised by a complete cretin like you, with half witted comments.

Oh and in slagging off you I am not slagging off a CCFC fan, I am slagging off a WUM and Luton fan, and full blown C*NT.

(I have also slagged off SISU as well but it must have been too much for your pea brain to notice that, as you would say LOL LOL LOL LOL)

You continue to embarrass yourself with choice language !
Serious question are you an adult ?

NorthernWisdom

What do you expect a lot of Sisu supporters like yourself make me laugh !!

3136a193dc406d196a4c3cd731a11016.jpeg

Samo

What do you expect a lot of Sisu supporters like yourself make me laugh !!

When will you grasp this very simple fact John; SISU don't have any supporters.

Moff

You continue to embarrass yourself with choice language !
Serious question are you an adult ?

I dont embarrass myself John, I feel quite happy to be speaking about you in such an honest way. It needs choice words to describe such a choice being as yourself.

If you note its only you and previously SBK I have had to use choice language with, mainly becuse I get sick of the contsant moronic, childish comment, which generally is either you describing someone as a sisu lover or saying 'lol' which only five year olds or embarrassing cringe worthy adults say.

You cannott respond to reasoned debate, and consistently just resort to deflecting criticism of the mindless shite you write by claiming people are SISU apologists or similar.

If you bothered to read my posts, you would see I have been equally critical of all parties, but your moronic temperamnet cant seem to comprehend that, so you resort to your usual childish shit.

I am an adult, thsnks for asking and would pose the same question to you if I cared, but frankly i dont.

Oh and how are you enjoying the luton games this season?

Samo

I dont embarrass myself John, I feel quite happy to be speaking about you in such an honest way. It needs choice words to describe such a choice being as yourself.

If you note its only you and previously SBK I have had to use choice language with, mainly becuse I get sick of the contsant moronic, childish comment, which generally is either you describing someone as a sisu lover or saying 'lol' which only five year olds or embarrassing cringe worthy adults say.

You cannott respond to reasoned debate, and consistently just resort to deflecting criticism of the mindless shite you write by claiming people are SISU apologists or similar.

If you bothered to read my posts, you would see I have been equally critical of all parties, but your moronic temperamnet cant seem to comprehend that, so you resort to your usual childish shit.

I am an adult, thsnks for asking and would pose the same question to you if I cared, but frankly i dont.

Oh and how are you enjoying the luton games this season?

How about Frisky blue? I think he might make you swear.

Users who are viewing this thread