I'm no good at maths but... (1 Viewer)

The Prefect

He used Charlton as an example, they made £700k in food and beverages a year, sisu were offered £100k by acl. Remember as well this is with Fishers spin on it. So all this is for £600k a year.

I think its pretty easy to see if it makes sense!

Food and drink sales. I suspect the £700,000 quoted by TF is turnover - and not profit. Having worked in food all my life then then the gross margin (profit) would be in the region of £375,000 with costs to come out. I suspect that cost would take out circa £250,000 leaving about £125,000 profit - not too far from the figure ACL offered. I suspect the £100,000 from ACL would be unencumbered (a net figure)- where the Charlton figure is a gross figure of pure turnover. I suspect that TF compares apples with pears and had done so purely to confuse.

Fletcher wants turnover - so the 60% rule allows a higher budget. None of this is about profit it is purely turnover.

J

Jack Griffin

And there was the ridiculous claim that the stadium would be funded from debt & equity, like who is going to invest money to buy equity in a stadium where its customer base says very firmly we will do not want it & can you please leave the club now and the owners are carrying £70M to £100M debt.

wingy

Food and drink sales. I suspect the £700,000 quoted by TF is turnover - and not profit. Having worked in food all my life then then the gross margin (profit) would be in the region of £375,000 with costs to come out. I suspect that cost would take out circa £250,000 leaving about £125,000 profit - not too far from the figure ACL offered. I suspect the £100,000 from ACL would be unencumbered (a net figure)- where the Charlton figure is a gross figure of pure turnover. I suspect that TF compares apples with pears and had done so purely to confuse.

Fletcher wants turnover - so the 60% rule allows a higher budget. None of this is about profit it is purely turnover.
A similar set up to Highfield Rd 1 and possibly a little more there but again shared with Compass.

TF was offered Cross invoicing of the whole Turnover figure of F+Bs without having to buy them .

georgehudson

imho, the sooner Mr Fisher exits the better,
that farcical diatribe this evening was drivel,
not 1 single question answered directly,
and, 'the football club is not for sale',
oh, do elaborate TF,
& where did this Steve Brookfield character spring from,
only been there just over a year, yet he was elaborating at length on 1995 +,
the projection of TF,
after a lot of number crunching,
if doing well 6-7000 in new stadium,
if doing badly 3000,
i'd revise that to 4000 well, & 500 badly,
if JS was listening i don't think she'd be too impressed with TF, or that SB bloke

Users who are viewing this thread