Investment on the Horizon? (3 Viewers)

Skyblueweeman

Are people still listening to him?

Remember that other social media coach, the one who was going to facilitate meetings?

Didn't say I was listening to him Nick...as in, I don't necessarily believe him. Just wanted to know if he had any update on what he had heard was 'supposed to be going on'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

skybluebeduff

Not him personally but from his boyfriend, someone called Jo Jar Dhinsa or something like that
This guy?
latest

zuni

Malaka, anything new - think you said you weren't going away games for a bit...but fuck it were desperate!!

Jimmy Hill's Chin

I think the club is metaphorically drinking in the last chance saloon now. If something positive doesn't happen soon I think the club in its existing form slips into terminal decline territory as the remainder of fans attending games vote with their feet and we are left with home crowds of 3/4,000. Just hoping against hope that Slade was persuaded to come because there was something said about future investment.

torchomatic

I think it's too late already for most of us.
I'm a season ticket holder so I have already wasted my money this season.
Big decision for next season.

I think we've heard that one before.

torchomatic

You won't hear anything from those that have gone.
Surely even you must have a nagging doubt that Sisu are taking the piss ?

You don't need to talk me about SISU, we all know what they are like and what they have done and continue to do. However, I don't support SISU, I support Coventry City and whilst I have breath in my body I will go and support them. And, I make no apology for it.

italiahorse

You don't need to talk me about SISU, we all know what they are like and what they have done and continue to do. However, I don't support SISU, I support Coventry City and whilst I have breath in my body I will go and support them. And, I make no apology for it.
I admire your passion.
I've done it for 50 seasons (1967)

torchomatic

torchomatic

I do think we will see a lot of fans give up on season tickets next season. I don't think it's the right thing to do but you can really blame them at the end of the day can you

Agree, I would never have a go for at anyone who has had enough. Similarly, I wouldn't expect those that still attend to be ostracised for doing so.

Skyblueweeman

Agree, I would never have a go for at anyone who has had enough. Similarly, I wouldn't expect those that still attend to be ostracised for doing so.

I admire your persistence Torch. There's nothing to entice me up on a 300 mile, 5.5hr drive to come and see us at home this season. Not that it'll make much difference to the coffers but fair play to you and yours for still going.

***Doths cap***

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cloughie

I am afraid that until sisu leave I will never go again after this season , I and everyone i know and meet say the same,
I have supported The City for 50 years and I am a season ticket holder and have no problem with those who still will wish to go Fair play to you, ........sorry they have finally ground me down

ecky

This lot will take you to an early grave so make every breath count torch

Users who are viewing this thread