Investment on the Horizon? (2 Viewers)

Jimmy Hill's Chin

Like so many other things it's the forlorn desperation of potential hope that makes our club's plight so painful along with the fact that it hasn't always been like this. It's knowing that in different circumstances we could be where Leicester or Southampton are now. It's having seen us beat Liverpool, Man United, Chelsea and Arsenal. It's knowing that there may well be people out there who could put us back into the big time but these sadistic b*stards stubbornly cling onto the club as it heads into oblivion. I'm often reminded of that line from the James song "Sit down" - "If I hadn't seen such riches I could live with being poor".

martcov

Is he the one who say he works for Oakwood Financial Management? Bayley Lane?

Appointment of Liquidators

Company Number: OC302445

Name of Company: OAKWOOD FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT LLP

Nature of Business: Independent Financial Advisors

Type of Liquidation: Creditors

Registered office: Bayley House, 22-23 Bayley Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5RJ

Principal trading address: Bayley House, 22-23 Bayley Lane, Coventry, West Midlands, CV1 5RJ

Conrad Beighton and Paul Masters, both of Leonard Curtis, Bamfords Trust House, 85-89 Colmore Row, Birmingham, B3 2BB.

Office Holder Numbers: 9556 and 8262.

For further details contact: The Joint Liquidators, Tel: 0121 200 2111, Email: [email protected]

Date of Appointment: 31 May 2016

By whom Appointed: Members and Creditors

dongonzalos

Unfortunately the only option genuinely to remove SISU, is to not attend. (IMO)
Season ticket holders have already paid. So if I was a season ticket holder I would attend and not purchase anything.
Never thought I would encourage this, but it does seem the only way.
What a crying shame.
I find it incredible that I have to wish for owners whose main priority is the CCFC business itself.
Not destroying it to protect a different business!!!

Grendel

Unfortunately the only option genuinely to remove SISU, is to not attend. (IMO)
Season ticket holders have already paid. So if I was a season ticket holder I would attend and not purchase anything.
Never thought I would encourage this, but it does seem the only way.
What a crying shame.
I find it incredible that I have to wish for owners whose main priority is the CCFC business itself.
Not destroying it to protect a different business!!!

Great plan. So no fans, no new owners no business.

As juggy said he will renew come what may next season, so will others (including me) so forget it.

Hobo

I can't even see the horizon let alone any investment.

davebart

I'm absolutely flabbergasted that this thread keeps going so long. Who, in their right minds, would offer SISU anything like what they would be prepared to take?

torchomatic

As juggy said he will renew come what may next season, so will others (including me) so forget it.

Me and my lad too.

dongonzalos

Two plans

1) turn up SISU keep trying to get it to run at breakeven. Gradual decline eventually administration. After 2-3 years.
2) no one turn up bar season ticket holders, next year season ticket holders don't renew. By September Administration.

Both IMO will lead to new owners buying us out of administration who will feel they can work with Wasps.

IMO there is no other plan. Allowing SISU to keep trying to run us at break even (impossible) is as you say a great plan and will lead to a natural administration eventually anyway.
Once Ryton is sold first and any kids worth any value of course.

Grendel

Two plans

1) turn up SISU keep trying to get it to run at breakeven. Gradual decline eventually administration. After 2-3 years.
2) no one turn up bar season ticket holders, next year season ticket holders don't renew. By September Administration.

Both IMO will lead to new owners buying us out of administration who will feel they can work with Wasps.

IMO there is no other plan. Allowing SISU to keep trying to run us at break even (impossible) is as you say a great plan and will lead to a natural administration eventually anyway.

In your opinion Andy Thorn was a great manager who'd have had West Ham 10 points better off than Sam Allardyce when he was manager.
So your opinion counts for shit.
What you and others like you are doing is to start to blame the people attending games for having sisu as owners.
So politely;
Fuck Off

dongonzalos

That's up to of course and there will always be some who will turn up no matter what but as long as that eventually becomes a small minority SISU will put us into administration.
Crying shame but I can't see any other way sorry.
Trust me it's not what I want to be saying in a million years

skybluetony176

Two plans

You do have to question this whole breakeven thing. In a way it's almost saying if you want SISU to sell the club make sure it's costing them something because while it's not they're happy to sit here and watch it spiral down and down and down. Fisher repeating it as he has been over the last couple of weeks could be seen as a request for NOPM.

Grendel

That's up to of course and there will always be some who will turn up no matter what but as long as that eventually becomes a small minority SISU will put us into administration.
Crying shame but I can't see any other way sorry.
Trust me it's not what I want to be saying in a million years

The converse is of course that if all this "potential" is unleashed now and those idle wankers who stay at home actually support the team and generate revenue then we will be fine.

So sorry I'll blame those wankers that don't go and not those that do

Tell you what when the new season tickets go for sale why don't you stand by the office and tell everyone renewing your views. That's fair isn't it?

Grendel

You do have to question this whole breakeven thing. In a way it's almost saying if you want SISU to sell the club make sure it's costing them something because while it's not they're happy to sit here and watch it spiral down and down and down. Fisher repeating it as he has been over the last couple of weeks could be seen as a request for NOPM.

Here we go. Another part time fan - it's nothing to do with break even its cash flow that's the issue - not that much cash flows out of your wallet to ccfc anyway.

dongonzalos

In your opinion Andy Thorn was a great manager who'd have had West Ham 10 points better off than Sam Allardyce when he was manager.
So your opinion counts for shit.
What you and others like you are doing is to start to blame the people attending games for having sisu as owners.
So politely;
Fuck Off

In your opinion we should never have agreed any rent deal with ACL. You said we should keep pushing and pushing till we destroy them. You agreed with SISU's tactics and was actively encouraging them.
That led to us going to Northampton, so well done on that opinion.
You initially said we would never go to Northampton it was just bluffing.
Then you said you personally wouldn't go, but you then did.
It was obvious to most that the fewer fans that went to Northampton the quicker we would return.
You never really understood that then, so you won't get this now.
Once we were there you said no one else would buy ACL, that the council are just bluffing. (Yeah good one on that one as well, hello Wasps FFS).
You said the legal action should not be dropped in exchange for signing deals. (Despite actually on another thread suggesting that very thing should happen ) Great.
You suggested that Tim Fisher is a good chairman, excellent.

So excuse me if I value your opinions on the same par as comical Ali and I take grain of reassurance that you disagree with mine.

cloughie

In your opinion we should never have agreed any rent deal with ACL. You said we should keep pushing and pushing till we destroy them. You agreed with SISU's tactics and was actively encouraging them.
It was obvious to most that the fewer fans that went to Northampton the quicker we would return.
Once we were there you said no one else would buy ACL, that the council are just bluffing. (Yeah good one on that one as well, hello Wasps FFS).
You said the legal action should not be dropped in exchange for signing deals. (Despite actually on another thread suggesting that very thing should happen ) Great.

So excuse me if I value your opinions on the same par as comical Ali and I take grain of reassurance that you disagree with mine.
grendull fisher Jonathan strange they all remind me of comical Ali

Grendel

Oh dear. Grendull can't argue the point so reverts to type and attacks the poster with the usual bullshit.

No tony it's CASH FLOW and not BREAK EVEN that's the key.

Anyway as for insults I've got a lot to learn from some posters who you seem very cosy with - Ho hum.

Grendel

I have read any of your drivel. There's one thing that all football fans should agree on - support the team at all costs.

You don't agree.

skybluetony176

No tony it's CASH FLOW and not BREAK EVEN that's the key.

Anyway as for insults I've got a lot to learn from some posters who you seem very cosy with - Ho hum.

Well, Tim is the one who keeps going on about breakeven so next time you're telling him how much weight he's lost perhaps you should explain it to him instead - ho hum.

Last edited:

Grendel

So sixfields posse all to renew then !
That worked out well we lost opportunity of purchasing Ricoh last time !

Look it's the ghost of Christmas Past

skybluetony176

Alot of people are voting with feet thoigh. Next season is gonna see terrible attedences even if some stick around.

That's the point isn't it. Tim is doing nothing to promote ticket sales with his rhetoric and he isn't stupid enough to not realise that so I can't help but wonder if he's had enough of SISU also and can see that the only way forward is without them and the only way that's going to happen is if it cost SISU. It's always hard to know what Tim is really saying as he clouds everything so much.

cloughie

So sixfields posse all to renew then !
That worked out well we lost opportunity of purchasing Ricoh last time !
we never lost the opportunity as that that ship had sailed we were building our own stadium and academy according to someone ....and his followers still go on in false belief

Seems very strange why someone would want to pursue people through the courts to the extreme to protest about something they didn't want

covman

Love it.

italiahorse

I have read any of your drivel. There's one thing that all football fans should agree on - support the team at all costs.

You don't agree.
Sisu are wasting our money.
If they won't support the team financially why should we ?
Luckily people can support without actually going.

covman

You don't agree.

Ah... the classic 'support the team at all costs'. You have had to resort to this as your final argument! Laughable!

Users who are viewing this thread