Is this board infested with SISU? (1 Viewer)

NTFC

Seems a lot of people trying to put positive spin on the ground share and derail sensible threads?

J

Jack Griffin

I know.. the tactics are plain to see. It is no accident.

Ashdown1

I think it's just one person with multiple usernames ?! In truth there are a handful { about 8% I'd guess} according to the poll who have a rather strange but alternative viewpoint.

torchomatic

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

Nope, there are others who do not wear their ACL allegiance so obviously, utterly infested.

Of course it might just be Coventry fans talking about Coventry events.

Most of "us" (seeing as I guess you're calling me an ACL mole, then) actually have been on here for a while, pre-dating the rent dispute, rather than turning up in March-July 2013 with a fully formed anti-ACL, pro-SISU agenda.

A major reason why the SISU-supporters get grief is the inherent contradiction of backing their view yet claiming to support CCFC.

Nonleagueherewecome

True. Jack Griffin, MMM, Ashdown...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

No, they are CCFC supporters who aren't stupid enough to blame ACL disproportionately.

rupert_bear

Seems a lot of people trying to put positive spin on the ground share and derail sensible threads?
There may seem to be and they are entitled to their opinion,remember Hitler had support here in the 1930s, but I assure you not one will turn up at Nuneaton Saturday and say what they say on here

NorthernWisdom

Most of "us" (seeing as I guess you're calling me an ACL mole, then) actually have been on here for a while, pre-dating the rent dispute, rather than turning up in March-July 2013 with a fully formed anti-ACL, pro-SISU agenda.

A major reason why the SISU-supporters get grief is the inherent contradiction of backing their view yet claiming to support CCFC.

Some of 'us' posted on message boards for over 10 years, mostly anti-SISU when some posters on this very board insulted me and called me a moron for pointing out their modus operandi.

As some of them appeared on those boards when SISU took us over whereas I had been posting for a number of years previously, were those who did so SISU plants then?

Nick

Administrator
If you see something that looks a bit shady, can you report it so I can look into the account? :)

Nonleagueherewecome

Some of 'us' posted on message boards for over 10 years, mostly anti-SISU when some posters on this very board insulted me and called me a moron for pointing out their modus operandi.

As some of them appeared on those boards when SISU took us over whereas I had been posting for a number of years previously, were those who did so SISU plants then?

There are plenty of users who didn't, though. I'm prepared to belive that some people are just idiots, but equally you're being very naive if you don't think that they have placemen on here.

Love the way you Summerisled me, btw ;)

Nonleagueherewecome

If you see something that looks a bit shady, can you report it so I can look into the account? :)

Godiva's entire posting career ;)

NorthernWisdom

There are plenty of users who didn't, though. I'm prepared to belive that some people are just idiots, but equally you're being very naive if you don't think that they have placemen on here.

I also know full well how groups and communities attempt to operate, and the power structures within them. The desire to other, well, others and refusal to accept a different point of view so much it must be marginalised and 'outed' as sinister, so opposed is it to someone's world view, is a very common device in such groups.

Nonleagueherewecome

I also know full well how groups and communities attempt to operate, and the power structures within them. The desire to other, well, others and refusal to accept a different point of view so much it must be marginalised and 'outed' as sinister, so opposed is it to someone's world view, is a very common device in such groups.

I think you're talking bullcrap, but even if you aren't, that doesn't mean that they don't have placemen. Of course they do. They'd be negligent if they didn't, frankly.

Nonleagueherewecome

torchomatic

I'm sure both sides have their "secret" posters. Fair play to ACL though at least they have one known poster.

I think you're talking bullcrap, but even if you aren't, that doesn't mean that they don't have placemen. Of course they do. They'd be negligent if they didn't, frankly.

Astute

When was all of this then as your join date is April 2013 :whistle:

Users who are viewing this thread