Is this board infested with SISU? (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Are you feeling ok?

Sure am. Think you find this board is infiltrated will council
Worshiping morons actually who have no knowledge about the club at all.

ajsccfc

Nobody is infiltrating the board and nobody is trying to manipula- OBEY THE HYPNOTOAD

All_Glory_to_the_Hypno_Toad.gif

cloughie

Think you have been drinking again or your medication is wearing off with so many spelling mistakes

I hope your carer turns up in time to medicate you before you finally tip over the edge

James Smith

Well I think you are a council troll? How old are you? Ill ask a CCFC question instant answer required to prove me wrong.

I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence to support claims you've made in the past in posts directed at me.

Grendel

Think you have been drinking again or your medication is wearing off with so many spelling mistakes

I hope your carer turns up in time to medicate you before you finally tip over the edge

No not at all its a case of a faulty Internet so resorting to the mobile.

You are a big fan so you know the answer don't you?

I must admit though it is hot and i am thirsty.

letsallsingtogether

Keep forgeting that it is all ACL's fault Fisher told us that :thinking about:

Grendel

I'm still waiting for you to provide evidence to support claims you've made in the past in posts directed at me.

So you are refusing to answer some questions about the club you love? How odd?

James Smith

So are you refusing to back up the claims you made in posts directed at me? How odd?

Grendel

Peter Hindley was the player.

Thought James jack or cloughie would have known. Oh well. On the subject of own goals who scored one against stoke and is a current football league manager?

Sky Blue Harry H

Come on Grendel - give us some questions - love a good quiz on the Sky Blues. Always struggle with photos of City players in the eighties with dodgy perms and moustaches:D

Sky Blue Harry H

Thought James jack or cloughie would have known. Oh well. On the subject of own goals who scored one against stoke and is a current football league manager?

Was going to get my Jim Brown book out of the back bedroom, but it's clogged up with decorating gear, Wanted to say Big sam, but he's a P league manager, so think I'm wrong? GGrr:claping hands:

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Although I think Mr Fisher who an hour ago wouldnt face me when I asked him why he was doing this to my club has a pretty good ide aof my feelings as his driver reversed back down the drive at Ryton. May I add that I didnt threaten him and have witnesses to that effect

DazzleTommyDazzle

Think my mind refuses to remember own goals - I'll have a stab at Micky Adams.

James Smith

Nope I see many people make claims and I am not being singled out thanks.
I'm taking a leaf out of your book. I'm also going home as it's a fairly long journey home and I'd like to be there before it's dark.

DazzleTommyDazzle

How can you speak ill of Sandy Robertson!

Don't get me going - we had Chris Marsden on loan and Phil Bloody Neal spent his transfer kitty on Sandy Bloody Robertson! Moron!

I remember Robertson's debut, at home to QPR (well, I'm fairly sure).

We were awful. As we gave the ball away again, a guy behind me shouted "Where's the midfield" - which drew the response "He's gone to Wolves".

And we thought those days were bad.......

lordsummerisle

Don't get me going - we had Chris Marsden on loan and Phil Bloody Neal spent his transfer kitty on Sandy Bloody Robertson! Moron!

I remember Robertson's debut, at home to QPR (well, I'm fairly sure).

We were awful. As we gave the ball away again, a guy behind me shouted "Where's the midfield" - which drew the response "He's gone to Wolves".

And we thought those days were bad.......

Chris Marsden the best loaneee we ever had in my opinion, though think it was Julian Darby rather than Robertson, though could be wrong on that one?

SkyblueBazza

What options do you speak of?

Do you go to watch us play at 6fields or not (NOT)? Do I find another club, or not (NOT)? Do I ditch football or continue (undecided...currently erring towards DITCH in favour of Rugby)? Are the 3 options IMO. My answers are in brackets.
Opinions as to agreeing with SISUs strategy & goal, or not, do not matter a jot nor do they make a difference. It is done. What they are aiming to achieve is IMO correct. Stadium & club together with all revenue streams fuelling growth of the club. How they are going about it is dreadful, again IMO.

Yorkshire SB

What utter shite, and absolute paranoia. If SISU, as you say, don't give a toss about the fans, why would they go to the effort of planting people on this forum? They couldn't give a flying fuck what is said on here.
My stance is that whilst I don't support SISU (they have made many poor decisions, are partially to blame for the relegation and their communication with the fans is pitiful), I do believe that ACL are as much to blame for the current situation as SISU. The club have never been able to afford such high rent, ACL have known this for the past 8 years, and yet they have never offered to restructure the deal to help the club achieve a manageable method of rent payment ensuring the club's sustainability and future. SISU inherited a mess, and have funded that mess for years.
ACL and SISU have had messy negotiations and now there is no deal to be done. There are two sides to a negotiation (a negotiation which we fans don't actually know a great deal about). I can guarantee it was never part of the SISU plan to organise a ground-share with Northampton.

Yorkshire SB

What utter shite, and absolute paranoia. If SISU, as you say, don't give a toss about the fans, why would they go to the effort of planting people on this forum? They couldn't give a flying fuck what is said on here.
My stance is that whilst I don't support SISU (they have made many poor decisions, are partially to blame for the relegation and their communication with the fans is pitiful), I do believe that ACL are as much to blame for the current situation as SISU. The club have never been able to afford such high rent, ACL have known this for the past 8 years, and yet they have never offered to restructure the deal to help the club achieve a manageable method of rent payment ensuring the club's sustainability and future. SISU inherited a mess, and have funded that mess for years.
ACL and SISU have had messy negotiations and now there is no deal to be done. There are two sides to a negotiation (a negotiation which we fans don't actually know a great deal about). I can guarantee it was never part of the SISU plan to organise a ground-share with Northampton.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Chris Marsden the best loaneee we ever had in my opinion, though think it was Julian Darby rather than Robertson, though could be wrong on that one?

Agreed - Marsden was superb in the few games he played for us.

Neal did sign Julian " He tackles so hard, he gets a red card" Darby, but that was a month or two before we took Marsden on loan.

Sad thing is I remember all this vividly, but couldn't tell you the score in half of last season's games despite the fact I was there......

lordsummerisle

Agreed - Marsden was superb in the few games he played for us.

Neal did sign Julian " He tackles so hard, he gets a red card" Darby, but that was a month or two before we took Marsden on loan.

Sad thing is I remember all this vividly, but couldn't tell you the score in half of last season's games despite the fact I was there......

Wasn't Robertson half of a pair from Rangers? Can't remember who the other one was though? Sure there were two at the same time signed.

DazzleTommyDazzle

Wasn't Robertson half of a pair from Rangers? Can't remember who the other one was though? Sure there were two at the same time signed.

If we did, the other one escapes me.

I remember we were pretty hard up at the time (plus ca change....), but think we spent £250k on Sandy, who never really made the grade.

At least he cost us less than Kevin Drinkell.

NorthernWisdom

If we did, the other one escapes me.

I remember we were pretty hard up at the time (plus ca change....), but think we spent £250k on Sandy, who never really made the grade.

At least he cost us less than Kevin Drinkell.

Odd memories isn't it?

Mine recall both Darby and Marsden coming in on loan together, Darby signing a permanent contract post-haste (well, you would wouldn't you!) while we cunningly let Marsden play so well on loan, others worked out he might be worth an offer.

And it was only once he'd gone we went for our fallback option, the supreme being that was Sandy Robertson.

Users who are viewing this thread