James Maddison sell on clause? Bid from WEST HAM (4 Viewers)

wingy

He looks a lot bigger physically now as well. Playing behind strikers
When I saw the first game last Week Pritchard was MOM and Madders presented the gong.
Made him look like a dwarf.

covboy1987

Think Tom Bayless will follow Maddison into the Premiership, and although Ben Stevenson hasn't had the chance to shine this year he will also play at a higher level along with the obvious Willis but not the obvious Lee Burge - a comment for the lee Burge haters he can give a clanger or two away, but his goals against is outstanding and has not gone unnoticed by higher clubs - Scouts and Coaches look at different things to fans

Paxman II

Maddison needs to perform tonight if he is to move on i feel. This is his opportunity to show himself at a higher level against a weakened Chelsea side tbf.

AFCCOVENTRY

He's playing in the centre of a front 3 tonight. First time I seen him I said he'd play for England one day. Haven't changed my opinion on that yet. I think he's excellent.

I've heard we have 20% sell on. So if he goes for 20 mill plus we could be looking at 4 mill coming in with maybe 500k for transfers. Surely that would buy us James Collins with a fair bit of change for someone else.

I've heard it's 5%. Which would mean £1m

SlowerThanPlatt

I know they’re playing against some world class players but Norwich have been very poor so far.

As I type this, they just hit the bar! :D

Nick

Administrator
They are creaming over that Oliviera shot that went over, if that was one of our strikers we would be going mental at not getting it on target. Either corner and it would have been a goal.

I must be missing something with higher levels of football nowadays as I don't watch it.

ccfcway

They are creaming over that Oliviera shot that went over, if that was one of our strikers we would be going mental at not getting it on target. Either corner and it would have been a goal.

I must be missing something with higher levels of football nowadays as I don't watch it.

if Biamou did that (hit the bar) at Stamford bridge we would be doing the same

Nick

Administrator
I don't think Maddison is a striker like they seem to want to play him, he is more an attacking midfielder.

He is dropping back and laying it off nicely, but then when Murphy gets it there's nobody in the box.

wingy

I don't think Maddison is a striker like they seem to want to play him, he is more an attacking midfielder.

He is dropping back and laying it off nicely, but then when Murphy gets it there's nobody in the box.
And when they are he sends it nowhere near them.

Nick

Administrator
It's time like this I wish I had inplay betting, chuck it on Maddison to score from a kick or something. Chelsea had their pressure and didn't do anything with it.

Nick

Administrator
If I 100% knew he was going to score I would have a bet

giphy.gif

Nick

Administrator
Naughty dive from Pedro there. Should be banned for that.

Must admit I don't miss watching Premier League football. Not a single near fight but just pushing and shoving and shouting yet.

Marty

Maddison did everything right, keeper picked the right side.

ecky

Im hoping a minimum of 10%! He carrys on playing the way he is scoring worldys.(still drooling over the last two goals he scored).. he will be gone as early as January.

Not an insignificant windfall if it happens, lets pray he stays fit unlike Wilson. And when it happens the money is re invested into the club. Live in hope.

The parasites will make sure Robins doesn’t see a penny of it

rob9872

I like Madders but he is somewhat of an egnima. Against better players tonight and not out of his depth but reminds me of his latter time when back on loan. He doesn't seem to work hard enough or be strong enough to play central, pacey enough to play wide or score enough to play up top. He clearly has ability but I'd be concerned if I were a top club paying £20m+ for him.

Grendel

Murphy and the number 9 looked far better than Maddison. He should have scored - didn’t - and the belief he’s a top premier league player is somewhat deluded. Wolves, Burnley or stoke possibly but not the big teams.

Users who are viewing this thread