Jay DaSilva Signs! (1 Viewer)

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Catweazle Ottowaalkes GIF by TOBIS Film

Posting a selfie, what you like.

Greggs

How can you class that it’s an extra £8m you banana!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Because players don't play for free?!
Both Simms and Wright are on 4 year contacts on roughly 20 grand a week. Do the maths. You orange.

Grendel

I think you mean the next Chris Hussey.

It brings back memories of when David Pipe appeared for wales when playing for us

Greggs

Sell him in Jan for 500k and get McCallum back.

Cally Fedora

He’s ok as a squad player. To be honest the initial selection of him over Bidwell is the worst mistake Robins has made in 4-5 years. He hasn’t made that many mind.

Greggs

Du du du du du du du du
Du du du du du du du

Du du du du du du du du
Dddddddddddddd d
Useless

TomRad85

Tbf when Bidwell was coming off the bench earlier in the season he was pretty awful. Keeps his place now though, especially in a back 4.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

The Philosopher

JDS was a Adi type signing.

Any stat chaps know if last game was the first time we didn’t field any ex Chelsea youth (outfield?) players?

SkyBlueMatt

Definitely the right decision to bring Bidwell back in, his performances have been good and deserves the starting spot. The heat is off DaSilva for now, might do him good. He can get his head down and working on pushing Bidwell to get back into the side. Which can only be good for us.

CCFCSteve

Definitely the right decision to bring Bidwell back in, his performances have been good and deserves the starting spot. The heat is off DaSilva for now, might do him good. He can get his head down and working on pushing Bidwell to get back into the side. Which can only be good for us.

Yeah, I think DaSilva is a good player, comfortable on the ball although needs to work on his crossing (like most of the team !). Like others the constant changing of the team and back line in particular, probably didn’t help him defensively.

If Bidwell continues current form the LB place should be his though and with four at the back, which seems to suit his game better, would be worth a new deal

Users who are viewing this thread