Jay DaSilva Signs! (2 Viewers)

Ashdown

Hopefully a good signing……Can’t say I’m a fan of Bidwell so not distraught if he leaves either.

Skybluedownunder

I don’t really like 4 year deals, ties us in too long if we have another Da Costa, Hilßner or Kastaneer failure that nobody wants.

I’d rather 3 + 1 in our favour. If we were to step up to Prem then you aren’t stuck with players who can’t also step up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David O'Day

I don’t really like 4 year deals, ties us in too long if we have another Da Costa, Hilßner or Kastaneer failure that nobody wants.

I’d rather 3 + 1 in our favour. If we were to step up to Prem then you aren’t stuck with players who can’t also step up

signing an established championship player is hardly the same as taking a punt on a euro lower league player

Fevs BCFC82

Bristol fans not very happy he’s leaving.
Hope Bidwell stays he is good squad player good defender full-back and CB.
In fairness most of “us” recognise he’s second choice to Cam Pring and have no issue with him moving on, we kinda expected it. A likeable character and that’s one of the main reasons why some are bit gutted he’s going…but not footballing reasons. I’ve always liked Jay. When he first joined us before getting shin splints (twice) he was one of my favourite players to watch.

If you’ve seen much of Cam Pring, you’ll see why Jay has left. Cam is the epitome of the modern day left back (Or wingback).

I hope he does well for you.

As for Bidwell, I‘ve liked him since his Brentford days in 15/16 and for for several summers he was on my wish list. If he stays you’ve got a good pair to rotate.

Grendel

Bristol fans not very happy he’s leaving.
Hope Bidwell stays he is good squad player good defender full-back and CB.

Where aren’t they happy?

Pretty indifferent I think

fatso

yes signing a 26 year old is the same as signing someone who was the wrong side of 30
Yep who would give a contract to someone the wrong side of 30?

Attachments

• 106643-1548769787.jpg
    106643-1548769787.jpg
    326.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Large.jpg
    Large.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 33

shmmeee

Current defence V attack in training:

Wilson
Burroughs Fadz Bidwell Dasilva
Kelly Eccles

Godden
Palmer Allen Howley
Sheaf Hamer
Moore

Have I missed anyone?

Speedie's Head

I reckon we may see BNC back for another season. Would work for all parties I think.
Sorry old post but not me for one. I'd like to see some assists and maybe a goal or two from that position, we'll be there all year waiting for Byonce

Last edited:

Skybluedownunder

Is anybody looking forward to having this guy on board, what are peoples thoughts on him?

Having a second choice Bristol LWB who’s a shorty isn’t filling me with excitement for the season. We are already a team of short arses lol. He’s not really moved mountains over the last couple of seasons either

Balli001

Is anybody looking forward to having this guy on board, what are peoples thoughts on him?

Having a second choice Bristol LWB who’s a shorty isn’t filling me with excitement for the season. We are already a team of short arses lol. He’s not really moved mountains over the last couple of seasons either

Fairly sure most experts on here wrote off Gyokeres as he couldnt get in Swansea team....

Speedie's Head

He won't have been the highest (?) paid player at Bristol for nothing. I'm certainly looking forward to seeing him. I'm hoping we keep Bidwell too.

Skybluedownunder

Give the player a chance,as same old negative shit

Because the type of players we go for are the same old shit. It’s hardly like we go after players wanted by half the division.
Da Silva, we were realistically his only option.
Simon Moore, we were his only option.
Todd Kane, only option.
Jake Bidwell, only option.
To be honest. I for one am over us taking chances on players sitting on the benches of teams we want to or should be above and then you have Doug King telling us to join the fucking journey and dig deep in our pockets while shopping in the bargain basement

Ccfcisparks

Because the type of players we go for are the same old shit. It’s hardly like we go after players wanted by half the division.
Da Silva, we were realistically his only option.
Simon Moore, we were his only option.
Todd Kane, only option.
Jake Bidwell, only option.
To be honest. I for one am over us taking chances on players sitting on the benches of teams we want to or should be above and then you have Doug King telling us to join the fucking journey and dig deep in our pockets while shopping in the bargain basement

How do you know we were Da Silva and Bidwells only option you moron

Users who are viewing this thread