Jay DaSilva Signs! (6 Viewers)

Skybluedownunder

How do you know we were Da Silva and Bidwells only option you moron

How many clubs did you see linked with Da Silva?
When we signed Bidwell do you recall us tangled up in a bidding contest for Bidwell? No… they gave us him for fucking free to get him off their wage bill… if he was so wanted they would have sold him wouldn’t they?… moron

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ccfcisparks

How many clubs did you see linked with Da Silva?
When we signed Bidwell do you recall us tangled up in a bidding contest for Bidwell? No… they gave us him for fucking free to get him off their wage bill… if he was so wanted they would have sold him wouldn’t they?… moron

Unbelievable. So no free agent signing is a good signing. I think you have heat stroke.

Skybluedownunder

Unbelievable. So no free agent signing is a good signing. I think you have heat stroke.

It’s winter in Melbourne you moron!
Bidwell was under contract, if other clubs were interested they would have sold him but there wasn’t
Kane was a problem at QPR, they wanted rid
Moore hadn’t played for years, we had no competition for him
Sometimes they pay off, I’d say Bidwell did. Sometimes they don’t.
Overall, Moore and Kane were okay, but if we are to press on, we need to stop shopping for the bench players of teams we want to be above. How is that so hard for you to understand?

Skybluedownunder

He a historic shit talker

Says the man who gets drunk on here and tries to pick fights with everyone. You used to be like Boosh, admittedly you have got slightly better after everyone on here thought you were a c**t… but once a c**t… always a c**t. I have you blocked on here for a reason, only reason I noticed you’d posted cause I seen ccfcisparks responded to someone listed as =[

David O'Day

Says the man who gets drunk on here and tries to pick fights with everyone. You used to be like Boosh, admittedly you have got slightly better after everyone on here thought you were a c**t… but once a c**t… always a c**t. I have you blocked on here for a reason, only reason I noticed you’d posted cause I seen ccfcisparks responded to someone listed as =[

The irony of you accusing anyone of being drunk and picking fights :)

Astute

Fairly sure most experts on here wrote off Gyokeres as he couldnt get in Swansea team....
Wrote him off when he joined us. Idolised him when playing for us. Not good enough for the Prem when he states he would like to go to Portugal.

Normal day on SBT

Grendel

AFCCOVENTRY

Lad needs to be dropped for the next game and Bidwell comes in. For a wingback he can’t attack into the box well. Every time the ball hits the first man. Would like to see Bidwell come in and add a bit more aggression. He had his best season as a player with us last year.

AOM

Lad needs to be dropped for the next game and Bidwell comes in. For a wingback he can’t attack into the box well. Every time the ball hits the first man. Would like to see Bidwell come in and add a bit more aggression. He had his best season as a player with us last year.

I'd also like to see Bidwell back in, but problem is he's going to now take a few games to get up to speed as I don't think he's been even getting any games in the reserves/u23's

fernandopartridge

He's very much like Palmer, a bit of a nearly man. That said, not sure I'm getting the clamour for Bidwell to come back in while we're attempting the current style of play. It makes little sense as Bidwell just isn't comfortable receiving the ball in tight positions like JDS, to be fair, is.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ProfessorbyGrace

Oggy was particularly critical of DaSilva today; he did sound like he had another shocker.

Bidwell has to come in, surely. Or we just keep being exploited down that side.

steve101

Da Silva holds onto the ball too long and then often gets robbed or plays a poor pass. Bidwell varies his play and will play it early more often.
I think Da Silva has been our worst player over the last couple of months.
Bidwell's cameos have been far from impressive but getting 30 minutes plus today gave him an opportunity to stake a claim. Surely he has to start next one.

Hobo

Da Silva has offered nothing. Attacking or defence.

Hobo

He was offering plenty going forward and was our best outlet in a number of games.

Been poor for a few games now though and looks like he needs a rest/few games out the team.
Yes there is the frustration. A neat player ho gets into good positions but delivers nothing. He just plays safe and slows our moment. His defensive awareness is worse than Panzo's

stupot07

Yes there is the frustration. A neat player ho gets into good positions but delivers nothing. He just plays safe and slows our moment. His defensive awareness is worse than Panzo's
I agree, neat and tidy on the ball, and more technically pleasing on the eye, but holds onto the ball too long, and is defensively poor. I really don't get why Bidwell hasn't had many minutes, JDS is not a significantly better upgrade, as to make Bidwell redundant.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

higgs

Comfortable on the ball nut can't defend for shit

Sent from my SM-A528B using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread