Joe Murphy (1 Viewer)

stupot07

Oh dear. Just conceded a goal from the half way line.

Take a bow beckford

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - so please excuse any spelling or grammar errors :)

SlowerThanPlatt

@pnefc: Attendance announced as: 15,641 (1,628 away). Thank you for your incredible support again this afternoon. 1-0 (56) #PNElive

14,000 home fans?! Terrible.

That Beckford goal reminded me of McGoldricks against Stevenage

kmj5000

Very surprising to see him make that challenge. Great pen though! Would love an attacking midfielder who scored 27 goals!

On another note, so many empty seats at PNE. Ricoh would be sold out if we were ever lucky enough to reach the play offs.

It would but we need a lot more than "luck” to get anywhere near the playoffs with this lot in charge!

Warwickhunt

Yep he was very good for us ......he did have some critics which I found odd don't think they went to games at times judging by some comments.
Maybe people compared him to Westwood who was fantastic.....that being said Murphy not too far behing him imo.

If we could get him and have Burge as back up would be good is he not still under contract at Huddersfield though?
Thats why they let him go out on loan? he will be on his bike in the closed season no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread