Joel Latibeaudiere (1 Viewer)

David O'Day

looks like him

I will probably never say this again but fuck me GIMOC was right

Maybe when he said he was a City ITK he meant Swansea City

Gint11

Don’t know anything about him. What’s the general consensus?

TomRad85

Tbh I was always rather embarrassed how we'd fallen behind very mediocre clubs like Swansea in the pecking order. Great to see players turning down clubs like that to come here again. Things are slowly correcting themselves.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Gray

Bit of advise... If you want to feel like we've signed a decent player have a look on Instagram. If you want to believe we've signed a useless player have a look on twitter

Alkhen

Swans fans* seem to think he is far better as CB in a 3 than he is at RWB. Suits us I guess. good to have versatility and cover. if we can snag McNally + a loan I recon that is the CBs sorted. RWB I would LOVE BNC back, really feel he would kick on now he has settled in.

* notoriously excellent judges of players

Flying Fokker

Bit of advise... If you want to feel like we've signed a decent player have a look on Instagram. If you want to believe we've signed a useless player have a look on twitter
And adding to this, maybe the negative posters need a very special thread of their own and maybe sit with the away supporters on match day?

David O'Day

Just proving a point. Its an absolute pile on with certain things on here, if its something people dont want to hear its carnage and the amount of shit slung at those giving the info is massive

Once that proves to be right though, silence 🤷‍♂️

Just feel that people need to stop believing what they want to hear
Congrats for posting about him 24 days after Mr Panda ;)

Flying Fokker

Just looking back at posts @Mr Panda and @AFCCOVENTRY mentioned Latibeaudiere on June 3rd. Must have been in the works a while this one.
Nostradamus posted a bit earlier… (Skyblue93) gave him a mention in as much he said he was out of contract. 19/05/23

Mr Panda

Just looking back at posts @Mr Panda and @AFCCOVENTRY mentioned Latibeaudiere on June 3rd. Must have been in the works a while this one.

I used to get told quite a lot but they've tightened the ship up a lot more recently it seems. That being said I'll post when I hear something but I can't claim to be ITK as they're often loose details like a "player from club X".

I was told around that time when we were looking at someone from Swansea we were also looking at someone from Rotherham. How true that is now I'm not sure. But probably the same Wes Harding link that was mentioned a while back.

Calista

I used to get told quite a lot but they've tightened the ship up a lot more recently it seems. That being said I'll post when I hear something but I can't claim to be ITK as they're often loose details like a "player from club X".

I was told around that time when we were looking at someone from Swansea we were also looking at someone from Rotherham. How true that is now I'm not sure. But probably the same Wes Harding link that was mentioned a while back.
If you post any duff information, I'm going to give you two black eyes.

Users who are viewing this thread