Joel Latibeaudiere (1 Viewer)

letsallsingtogether

Just proving a point. Its an absolute pile on with certain things on here, if its something people dont want to hear its carnage and the amount of shit slung at those giving the info is massive

Once that proves to be right though, silence 🤷‍♂️

Just feel that people need to stop believing what they want to hear
I want to hear Hammer has signed an extension everything else is irrelevant.

rob9872

I want to hear Hammer has signed an extension everything else is irrelevant.
ricky gervais bow down to the king GIF

My my my

CCFC54321

Just proving a point. Its an absolute pile on with certain things on here, if its something people dont want to hear its carnage and the amount of shit slung at those giving the info is massive

So true- I get told a bit now and again but after how certain posters get treated on here i don't bother sharing it. Due to one or two certain posters the 99% on here miss out. I'd be happy to share but reading some of the disgraceful behaviour and how people are spoken too it's a no thank you from me.

Such as shame as i have a look around other message boards and they don't treat fellow posters with the utter rudeness and belittlement. Perhaps it's the culture of this city we live in?

Happy_Martian

1689607697666.png

Photo taken a couple of days ago whilst playing for Jamaica. Same hair style (and colouring) and that hairy tuft on his chin. He's already trying to make friends with Coventry already by echoing the style of the late, great and good Sir James Hill Esq. 😇

rob9872

So true- I get told a bit now and again but after how certain posters get treated on here i don't bother sharing it. Due to one or two certain posters the 99% on here miss out. I'd be happy to share but reading some of the disgraceful behaviour and how people are spoken too it's a no thank you from me.

Such as shame as i have a look around other message boards and they don't treat fellow posters with the utter rudeness and belittlement. Perhaps it's the culture of this city we live in?
We don't really miss out though. We just get told 48 hours later and when it's official. Also and I can only speak for myself here, dont want to know everything. A bit of transfer gossip or contract info etc are fine harmless banter, but I don't want to read here or anywhere else that senior players aren't happy with the club or manager. Not only does it usually turn out to be rubbish, but I'd rather be an ostrich and bury my head oblivious to anything negative. There's enough outsiders waiting to twist the knife into our club and fan base without doing their work for them.

rob9872

Fwiw I've also had a bunch of things told me over the years about players who have gambling issues, some sleeping with others they shouldnt and some that have been for whatever reason unhappy or need to move. I've shared the odd piece of eg transfer speculation on a couple of DM's but never once posted any of that nor would I, firstly out of respect to who has told me, secondly so they feel trusted enough to confide other info if they choose to and finally because I'd hate to be responsible for something getting out there that could potentially damage or destabalise anything. It could mean a player's form dipping due to off-field issues and us losing games. Couldnt bear for that to happen, and therefore can't understand the craving to know something two minutes before someone else (unless it's the lottery numbers of course!)

NorthernWisdom

Laughable

NorthernWisdom

Fwiw I've also had a bunch of things told me over the years about players who have gambling issues, some sleeping with others they shouldnt and some that have been for whatever reason unhappy or need to move. I've shared the odd piece of eg transfer speculation on a couple of DM's but never once posted any of that nor would I, firstly out of respect to who has told me, secondly so they feel trusted enough to confide other info if they choose to and finally because I'd hate to be responsible for something getting out there that could potentially damage or destabalise anything. It could mean a player's form dipping due to off-field issues and us losing games. Couldnt bear for that to happen, and therefore can't understand the craving to know something two minutes before someone else (unless it's the lottery numbers of course!)
I love to hear it, the bollocks and all. What I don't get us the outing of some just recently though who appear to have an ego that needs massaging by an acknowledgement they're special in some way...

TomRad85

Tbf i do enjoy hearing about players we might be looking at, the rest of it can get in the bin.

rob9872

I love to hear it, the bollocks and all. What I don't get us the outing of some just recently though who appear to have an ego that needs massaging by an acknowledgement they're special in some way...
But they are special - they've watched a game in a box and once brushed past Tom Grennan in the corridor

rob9872

I know 97% of you won't share this but my true friends will be the 3% that do. Repost if you agree, can you do any less?
Reshared, happy to help.

A true friend :)

Perryccfc

A stopped clock is right twice a day. Your rep is built on the info you supply. GIMOC got stick because he was posting ‘info’ that was quite obviously incorrect and was seemingly coming from disgruntled former box holders made to cause some kind of separation in the fans base and grow an unfounded angst against Doug King.

Some of you post utter nonsense and get just as irate with people who distrust you as they do at you.

SBB and Panda, as an example, in their time as ITK’s were very well respected and on the whole well received by the forum, usually because their posts were correct (always a good start), and very unbiased, it was simply relaying snippets without any kind of opinion attached.

Some info has been delivered recently as total fact and anyone who questions it was shot down in flames.

Grendel

A stopped clock is right twice a day. Your rep is built on the info you supply. GIMOC got stick because he was posting ‘info’ that was quite obviously incorrect and was seemingly coming from disgruntled former box holders made to cause some kind of separation in the fans base and grow an unfounded angst against Doug King.

Some of you post utter nonsense and get just as irate with people who distrust you as they do at you.

SBB and Panda, as an example, in their time as ITK’s were very well respected and on the whole well received by the forum, usually because their posts were correct (always a good start), and very unbiased, it was simply relaying snippets without any kind of opinion attached.

Some info has been delivered recently as total fact and anyone who questions it was shot down in flames.

Believer got loads of stick when he started commenting on the realities of our finances

SkyBlueMatt

"But Joel is every bit as important in a lot of other ways."

"He doesn't get the assists and goals Ryan gets, but defensively he's one of the best we have, athletically he's one of the best we have, his attention to detail is incredible, he's one of the best learners, one of the best characters, one of the best professionals I have ever worked with."

"When you put all that together with what he does on the pitch for us, it's really simple for me what the club should do."

"He does amazing things for us and sometimes probably goes unnoticed."

Users who are viewing this thread