Kate Middleton (2 Viewers)

Saddlebrains

Just been reading about this horrendously photoshopped picture of Kate and the kids the royals released to 'quell rumours'

Its actually added to them

Not been seen for 3 months

Has she been Diana'd? Is she actually Andrew in drag? Has Wills been knocking her about? Has she moved in with Harry and Meghan?

Intriguing

Grendel

Just been reading about this horrendously photoshopped picture of Kate and the kids the royals released to 'quell rumours'

Its actually added to them

Not been seen for 3 months

Has she been Diana'd? Is she actually Andrew in drag? Has Wills been knocking her about? Has she moved in with Harry and Meghan?

Intriguing

I would guess she’s had an operation in regard to Chrones disease

Alkhen

based on nothing I recon she has had to have a bunch of steroids during her treatment and she is a bit 'puffy' and not wanting to appear in public at the moment

shmmeee

Just stupid if they've released a dodgy photo.Scrutiny they are under it's bound to be picked up

Maybe this is the new evolution of the Royals post liz? Just lean into the conspiracy theories. Release obviously doctored photos, next a blatant body double appears with William. Next Kings Speech Charles licks his lips with a lizard tongue at the end.

skybluetony176

Maybe this is the new evolution of the Royals post liz? Just lean into the conspiracy theories. Release obviously doctored photos, next a blatant body double appears with William. Next Kings Speech Charles licks his lips with a lizard tongue at the end.
While blinking side to side with his nictitating eyelids.

Sick Boy

It’s all a bit odd considering they were open about Charles’ diagnosis. A lot of the conspiracy theories are obviously nonsense but not convinced about Crone’s.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
What a non-story this is! So what if it's a Photoshoped picture. Who gives a toss? I can't stand the royals anyway, pompous family of twats. I never voted for them! Let's just have a democracy!

PVA

Is she the one Williams been shagging?

Other way round apparently

Kate Mckinnon Flirt GIF by Saturday Night Live

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
Actual non-photoshopped photo of Charlie on his throne.....

Attachments

• Charlie on the throne.jpeg
    Charlie on the throne.jpeg
    128 KB · Views: 26
  • Haha
Reactions: vow

Users who are viewing this thread