Kate Middleton (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

Some very interesting theories on one of the podcasts I listen to

One being William got twatted round the skull with a golf club and he gets uncontrollable fits of rage and Killed her

Sick Boy

I think it’s likely to have been abdominal surgery but I think it’s probably connected to the same reason why she often has plasters on the back of her hands.

JAM See

One being William got twatted round the skull with a golf club and he gets uncontrollable fits of rage and Killed her
I don't think TFTM is a reliable source of information Daz.

olderskyblue

No holes in “one” for him anymore then

Sick Boy

I think it’s likely to have been abdominal surgery but I think it’s probably connected to the same reason why she often has plasters on the back of her hands.
Still reckon it’s to do with this and the surgery is a result of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if the media overdrive on Harry and Meghan has been a distraction from it.

OffenhamSkyBlue

That ain't Kate (looks more like Lady Cholmondley-Warner, if you ask me).
My Mrs had abdominal (gynae) surgery 5 years ago and it was 3 months before she was back in circulation. Not that i particularly give a shit about Kate or the rest of the royals, but leave the poor girl be to recuperate.
It would help if they released an update on how she is recovering, though.

Grendel

It’s definitely her - this is just silly

Grendel

What do you think is up with her?

Not a clue and I’m not really that bothered. They’ve made botched attempts at PR but it’s her or a very very good lookalike

AOM

That ain't Kate (looks more like Lady Cholmondley-Warner, if you ask me).
My Mrs had abdominal (gynae) surgery 5 years ago and it was 3 months before she was back in circulation. Not that i particularly give a shit about Kate or the rest of the royals, but leave the poor girl be to recuperate.
It would help if they released an update on how she is recovering, though.

Exactly, surely the whole thing would be done with just with one statement.
The whole saga is just ridiculous, and the silence and weird editing when they have said something has just made it escalate

Users who are viewing this thread