Kcic front bid to buy club (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Every Club pays match day costs it's not exclusive to CCFC. It's going to be very dependant on the facilities of the Stadia, for instance stewarding and policing would obviously be more costly at the Ricoh then at Sixfields per game.

Stewarding and policing is paid by the club anyway :)

MichaelCCFC

As posted on FB etc

Is no news good news?

● sisu yet to reply kcic's rent offer

● A statement was posted on the CCFC website on Friday but doesn't mention rent. It says: "While Coventry City Football Club acknowledges receipt of a letter, the club wishes to make clear that it is not for sale"

● 88% of people are saying sisu should accept kcic's rent offer, with only 12% saying sisu shouldn't, in a Coventry Telegraph poll

● The Sky Blue Trust has stated it "welcomes any realistic initiative that might get the team back to its rightful home and hope that at the very least this sparks some discussion on the matter. Pick up the phone and start discussions about returning to the Ricoh? Why not?"

● "Ricoh Arena rent deal is an offer too good to turn down" according to Andy Turner

● Thanks to everyone who has sent messages to kcic about this, with a massive majority supporting the rent offer

So fingers crossed for a positive response from sisu soon!

RoboCCFC90

Correct but to my knowledge this is all a part of match day costs.

Kingokings204

So all in all it's likely to be around 200k give or take to rent in Northampton where as Ricoh was 150k as per last offer and match day costs of 12k aporox per match.

With this in mind Northampon makes no financial sense as we know and the numbers done to death. We all know why sisu are there but I and I'm not an expert btw can't see how they can break ACL and the council.

Not that I particularly care bar ccfc but sisu will never own ACL or the freehold. Freehold is impossible and the way they have tried to crack ACL they won't ever be considered to lease the Ricoh.

So what are they really doing? What's the point to Northampon basically?

Nick

Administrator
As posted on FB etc

Is no news good news?

● sisu yet to reply kcic's rent offer

● A statement was posted on the CCFC website on Friday but doesn't mention rent. It says: "While Coventry City Football Club acknowledges receipt of a letter, the club wishes to make clear that it is not for sale"

● 88% of people are saying sisu should accept kcic's rent offer, with only 12% saying sisu shouldn't, in a Coventry Telegraph poll

● The Sky Blue Trust has stated it "welcomes any realistic initiative that might get the team back to its rightful home and hope that at the very least this sparks some discussion on the matter. Pick up the phone and start discussions about returning to the Ricoh? Why not?"

● "Ricoh Arena rent deal is an offer too good to turn down" according to Andy Turner

● Thanks to everyone who has sent messages to kcic about this, with a massive majority supporting the rent offer

So fingers crossed for a positive response from sisu soon!

No answers to any of the questions then Michael?

Kingokings204

True. Michael I love what everyone is doing as anything to get Coventry back is a hero in my eyes but questions do need answering or else it's just another "sideshow" dare I ever quote ML again.

Biggest questions for me are the money involved after 5k plus attendances as in what happens then?

And 2. Why offer it now and not wait until the JR which I thought was obvious to see that no action will at least happen till then. We all know this.

P.s I really want this thread to go to 1000 posts. Sad life. Apologies

Grendel

People quoting £150k on here in evidence when the only information we have is from TF.
Your buddy Grendel for one.

I said that to prove a point you idiot.

J

Jack Griffin

Didn't Fisher say the rent there included them? No idea if true or it's bull but just think he said that in return to one of the rent offer.

I'm pretty certain Fisher/Otium etc. has provided no details about costs and terms of the arrangements at Sixfields.

I'll be interested if you can show me a link to where he/anyone said that, or anything revealing any details.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grendel

I'm pretty certain Fisher has provided no details about costs and terms of the arrangements at Sixfields.

I'll be interested if you can show me a link to where he said that, or anything revealing any details.

Perhaps Tim fisher works for kcic? They don't answer questions either.

chiefdave

I'm pretty certain Fisher has provided no details about costs and terms of the arrangements at Sixfields.

Gave my Northampton supporting mate a quick ring to get their side. Cardoza has apparently refused to reveal how much we are paying. Some of their fans were pushing for an answer in the belief that he was pocketing some of it when he had previously said all the rent we pay would go to the club.

As far as he knows neither Northampton or us receive F&B revenues from Sixfields as that side of things are not run by the club anymore, they have a similar deal with another company to the one ACL have with Compass.

Nick

Administrator
I'm pretty certain Fisher/Otium etc. has provided no details about costs and terms of the arrangements at Sixfields.

I'll be interested if you can show me a link to where he/anyone said that, or anything revealing any details.

I have posted a link?

MichaelCCFC

Reality is only one question matters at this point - will sisu give an in principle 'yes'? Opinions, comments and double guessing are (and no offence to anyone) in truth irrelevant; the only thing that matters at this stage is sisu's reply. To be fair, the Trust's take on this seems pretty much spot on

Nick

Administrator
Reality is only one question matters at this point - will sisu give an in principle 'yes'? Opinions, comments and double guessing are (and no offence to anyone) in truth irrelevant; the only thing that matters at this stage is sisu's reply. To be fair, the Trust's take on this seems pretty much spot on

So you don't have the answers and you just want a reaction from sisu?

That was ml esque the way you didn't actually answer

mrtrench

Seems that way doesn't it? Just need to know if SISU would accept an offer in principle - no numbers specified. Sounds an immensely useful thing to do.

PS You cannot see, but I am wearing my sarcastic face.

skybluetony176

That was ml esque the way you didn't actually answer

I wish you could get this animated over all the outstanding sisu issues and questions where the club is concerned, people might start taking you serious.

Funny how you can get so wound up over KCIC which could never have a negative effect on the club yet when it comes to sisu who the clubs very existence depends on your silence is defining. The nearest you come to questioning sisu is some back tracking after you've been called on it and even then it's some weak ass "I've never said sisu were good for the club" or "I've never said that Northampton is the better option" reply.

Last edited:
J

Jack Griffin

I have posted a link?

OK found it now, that covers some of the terms, nothing about costs or whether there is any catering revenue or other revenue, like parking.. TBH I'd have thought if the club provide catering staff then they'd expect a goodly cut (if not all) of the income that generates.. in other words this is a detailed statement that reveals nothing about how good the deal is.

skybluetony176

OK found it now, that covers some of the terms, nothing about costs or whether there is any catering revenue or other revenue, like parking.. TBH I'd have thought if the club provide catering staff then they'd expect a goodly cut (if not all) of the income that generates.. in other words this is a detailed statement that reveals nothing about how good the deal is.

Quick get the outstanding questions police on it. This is exactly the sort of thing that makes their blood boil.

Oh wait it's my mistake. They're sisu's outstanding questions. Nothing to see. Move along. It's all standard business practice. Move along.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Yes but l would see that as separate as that is arranged away from the land lord isn't it?

Not all match day costs are paid to the landlord, Sisu would have to pay match day costs even if they owned the Arena themselves, it's just a cost that they highlight to make a claim on, I have never thought that the argument of match day costs is relevant in the argument with ACL.

Nick

Administrator
Not all match day costs are paid to the landlord, Sisu would have to pay match day costs even if they owned the Arena themselves, it's just a cost that they highlight to make a claim on, I have never thought that the argument of match day costs is relevant in the argument with ACL.

It is.if they are paying them to acl isn't it?

Nick

Administrator
Quick get the outstanding questions police on it. This is exactly the sort of thing that makes their blood boil.

Oh wait it's my mistake. They're sisu's outstanding questions. Nothing to see. Move along. It's all standard business practice. Move along.

You mean on the thread about the offer? Have you ever made a constructive post?

RoboCCFC90

It is.if they are paying them to acl isn't it?

But in many aspects such as policing and stewarding no financial input goes to ACL..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

covmark

This is a thread about Kcic offer, there's a hundred other threads on sisu, dig one of them out if it's really bothering you that much.

letsallsingtogether

Sorry but he has asked a genuine Question

Why do people think it is ok not to answer questions and then call it normal Business practice?

Then the same people hound another poster/organisation to answer Questions.

They then also accuse others of double standards and of just making up stuff.

Sorry but how do we really take these people seriously.

Yes we all want answers but we are still waiting for answers from 5 years ago so these new ones can wait awhile surly......

QUOTE=covmark;721114]This is a thread about Kcic offer, there's a hundred other threads on sisu, dig one of them out if it's really bothering you that much.[/QUOTE]

Nick

Administrator
Sorry but he has asked a genuine Question

Why do people think it is ok not to answer questions and then call it normal Business practice?

Then the same people hound another poster/organisation to answer Questions.

They then also accuse others of double standards and of just making up stuff.

Sorry but how do we really take these people seriously.

Yes we all want answers but we are still waiting for answers from 5 years ago so these new ones can wait awhile surly......

QUOTE=covmark;721114]This is a thread about Kcic offer, there's a hundred other threads on sisu, dig one of them out if it's really bothering you that much.
[/QUOTE]

I don't think it's acceptable for sisu to not answer questions, the same way I don't that Michael rants about them not answering questions and then acts just like them when if he came out with a fantastic deal with details and answered questions it would put even more pressure on them.

It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.

Nick

Administrator
I am really lost now

Its not hard is it?

People ask sisu questions that don't get answered

Michael rants in news letters about un answered questions from sisu etc

Michael fronts this offer and get questions

He doesn't have to answer questions as sisu don't...

Jesus, show sisu how it should be done and I can guarantee it would get a lot more respect and backing.

letsallsingtogether

But all I'm saying is that you all harp on about "Normal Business practice"

This offer has only just been put on the table and until sisu accept it or not, is it not normal to keep it to yourself........

Instead you and the others just rubbish everything that is attempted by other fans and the trust but at the same time give no alternatives?

I don't think it's acceptable for sisu to not answer questions, the same way I don't that Michael rants about them not answering questions and then acts just like them when if he came out with a fantastic deal with details and answered questions it would put even more pressure on them.

It's like me campaigning against murder and then going out and murdering somebody because they did it.[/QUOTE]

Users who are viewing this thread