Kelly / Sheaf and Eccles / Allen (1 Viewer)

Hobo

Leave it as it is because we are looking good. Players on bench just have to bide their time and seize the opportunity when it comes.

The Philosopher

There is a case for MR mixing it up to catch Middlesbrough off guard.

He’s canny enough to do this since he rarely gives his formation away in pre-match pressers. Even who is fit and available is often a bit undisclosed.

We don’t want Middlesbrough knowing how we are going to line up and maybe a change of starting shape will catch them out.

It wouldn’t surprise me for MR to change it up and (as previously) go hard and early before the opponents know who is marking who.

Sky Blue Pete

There is a case for MR mixing it up to catch Middlesbrough off guard.

He’s canny enough to do this since he rarely gives his formation away in pre-match pressers. Even who is fit and available is often a bit undisclosed.

We don’t want Middlesbrough knowing how we are going to line up and maybe a change of starting shape will catch them out.

It wouldn’t surprise me for MR to change it up and (as previously) go hard and early before the opponents know who is marking who.
That’s what she said

blunted

Not sure Sheaf and Allen are sufficiently up to speed. Question is can Kelly and Fadz play two games at the required pace and fitness levels? Thought we looked out of sorts defending down the right. I now know why Wolves gave our former loanee who looked as if he couldn't defend when he was with us a new contract.

Matt smith

H

How many games have we lost since Eccles and Kelly came together to protect the back line?
How many games have we lost in the last 6?

Who provided the pass to Hamer for the goal?

Now explain to me why MR should change things.
Because Ben sheaf is a better player than Josh Eccles and Liam Kelly

and that’s not really criticizing the latter either

Users who are viewing this thread