Kick Off time Confirmed for Wembley (2 Viewers)

hill83

Yeah, let's all point and laugh our socks off at them.

Fools.

Socks

jamie-foxx.gif

CJ_covblaze

As I said above, never trust the FA's awful website. We booked straight away and chose the earliest out and one of the later ones back just in case!

its a buzzard

Spoke to a young lady in club's ticketing office earlier today who said that KO time hadn't been confirmed yet. For a major (?) event, the confusion is inexcusable. Will be booking train tickets to cover most eventualities. New poster, but been following discussions for quite a while, and on GMK before it's demise. Only get to the occasional game due to geography, but having missed out on 87, I'm not going to make the same mistake again. At the age of 55 and the way the club's going, I have to seize the day.

Otis

Spoke to a young lady in club's ticketing office earlier today who said that KO time hadn't been confirmed yet. For a major (?) event, the confusion is inexcusable. Will be booking train tickets to cover most eventualities. New poster, but been following discussions for quite a while, and on GMK before it's demise. Only get to the occasional game due to geography.

I only get to the occasional game due to physics.

Night school's a bummer isn't it.

Garryb80

Spoke to a young lady in club's ticketing office earlier today who said that KO time hadn't been confirmed yet. For a major (?) event, the confusion is inexcusable. Will be booking train tickets to cover most eventualities. New poster, but been following discussions for quite a while, and on GMK before it's demise. Only get to the occasional game due to geography, but having missed out on 87, I'm not going to make the same mistake again. At the age of 55 and the way the club's going, I have to seize the day.
It has been confirmed it was on the Checkatrade Trophy twitter feed.

Mcbean

I am miffed , had a classic car event booked and paid for which I could have made in the morning and still got a train in time for kick off ! Now no chance still - never been to Wembley so it gets the vote !

Otis

I am miffed , had a classic car event booked and paid for which I could have made in the morning and still got a train in time for kick off ! Now no chance still - never been to Wembley so it gets the vote !
Just drive the classic car down to Wembley, job done.

Calista

mmm not sure Wembley could handle her

I'm not into cars, but that's a wonderful thing, and I'd love to hear a bit more about it. I don't mean to be impolite, but did I spot some traces of smoke from the engine?

Mcbean

She only running on 3 out of four cylinders - 4 Cylinders, 28.5 Liters, 290 Hp at 1900 RPM

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I think it is now time to point and laugh at Otis. :(

I jumped the gun. The official FA Wembley site said 16.30 kick off. The EFL site said 16.30 .

I booked tickets on the train.I then booked other tickets (only 7.50) just in case (extra time, pens etc.)

Always in the back of my mind has been getting back for my daughter.

Now they have changed the bloody time!!!! Grrr!!!!

So, in conclusion, I am now booked on the 10.51 AND the 12.11 AND the 12.31.

And coming back I am booked on the 18.20 AND the 20.00 AND the 20.21.

Good grief, what a numpty. :(

4b29a060e326759916721e361e1c0bc7.jpg
I can give you a lift in my car if that helps. LOL :wacky:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Cool.

You'll drive me to the train station, right?
Yeah is Watford station ok , I'm driving down and plan to get there for 9.30am.
Sorry couldn't resist. LOL :happy:

Otis

Yeah is Watford station ok , I'm driving down and plan to get there for 9.30am.
Sorry couldn't resist. LOL :happy:
Was hoping you could drive me to the Lake District first. I have a blackberry and apple crumble I need to drop off at my auntie's.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Was hoping you could drive me to the Lake District first. I have a blackberry and apple crumble I need to drop off at my auntie's.
Sorry I haven't got a helicopter, because that's what you would need to get to the Lake District and Wembley on the same day ! :wacky:

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Sorry, did I say the Lake District? I meant the red light district.
That's an expensive week end ! And it would have be a quickie you might miss kick off. :confused:

Last edited:

its a buzzard

People booking trains but no one has tickets yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I've booked planes AND trains! If I left it until I got a ticket I'd be paying an arm and a leg - risk worth taking. At worst I can pile in to a pub and watch it on the goggler. Great day out regardless. PUSB

James Smith

I'm still trying to get the day off work!

SkyBlueCharlie

All this fun over just getting there. Can't wait 'til the actual tickets go on sale.....going to be hilarious. Just wonder how many Otis will buy before he gets the right seats?

Skyblueweeman

Some of us are season ticket holders. Tickets guaranteed. ,;)

What do we have...about 6k STs? What if everyone is allowed up to 7 tickets, meaning that would be 42,000. If you were one of the last ST holders to try, you might be unlucky!

Highly unlikely I know and it's probably going to be just 4 per person but still, you never know!

Otis

What do we have...about 6k STs? What if everyone is allowed up to 7 tickets, meaning that would be 42,000. If you were one of the last ST holders to try, you might be unlucky!

Highly unlikely I know and it's probably going to be just 4 per person but still, you never know!
Why would I be one of the last? I will be at the front of the queue, me. :)

What if it's a 1,000 tickets each and only 40 people can go?*

I'd still be one of them by the way if that was the case. ;)

I know people.

Skyblueweeman

Why would I be one of the last? I will be at the front of the queue, me. :)

What if it's a 1,000 tickets each and only 40 people can go?*

I'd still be one of them by the way if that was the case. ;)

I know people.

In that case, I've always loved your jokes ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread