Kit Launch Q and A Match Thread (1 Viewer)

Otis

Home kit is okay. Not bad, but not great. Just okay.

Would have preferred stripes and some dark blue in there. ;)

Hadji's_Goatee

The home kit is a Nike template of course, but it is not out of the crappy Sunday league catalogue from the last 2 seasons. There is a difference. The pushed the boat out a little this season

speedie87

Don't mind a sponsor on front it's the sponsor on back of shirt I hate, refuse to buy a kit that has that, anyone know if the back is sponsor free this year?

luwalla

I actually really like the away kit, then again I like subtle kits that I can sneak a wear of now and then, outside of a protest march

Opinions are like arseholes...

hill83

Love the home kit, but the away kit looks like a template that hasn't fully downloaded yet.

rob9872

Love the home kit but disgusting prices for a Junior. £62.75:for a kids L2 kit.

Liquid Gold

giphy.gif

Adge

Who was that twat who said about 75% of the team/squad last year were a disgrace and got off the hook because of what was going on off the field?

Polar

Love them both! The home kit looks like a proper classic coventry kit, no weird diagonal lines or textured bits, no hideous pinstripes or other asymmetrical stuff.

Also like the way the grey kit looks under lighting. Although it's actually grey it seems to have a nice rusty tone to it, might look good on telly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread