KP or Walsall ... (1 Viewer)

hackneyfox

... apparently Northampton have pulled out.

If you're ofering less than 400k I'd sooner you went to Walsall.

The Penguin

Well I'm very disappointed in this, I came in here expecting to talk about England's middle order woes but there's nothing about Kevin Pietersen in here at all!

I'd rather go KP. Although its a shit stadium, shit city and populated by inbreds, its got a better pitch than Walsall and MIGHT be able to cope. At least we would let it see decent football for the first time ;)

hackneyfox

Real Madrid played there 2 seasons ago.
We'd probably draw you away in one of the cups, obviously not the JPT though.

ajsccfc

It'd be weird going to an away game at your own ground and hearing the 'home' fans singing that your ground's too big for us.

wingy

Real Madrid played there 2 seasons ago.
We'd probably draw you away in one of the cups, obviously not the JPT though.

If your lot hadn't have gone tits we'd have been built by Birse and on time Playing Inter or the like for our first match.:(:mad:

ajsccfc

Alex Ferguson off the record stated that his sole regret in football was never coming close to a JPT win. I think it's fair to say he envied us for a time last season.

Brighton Sky Blue

Alex Ferguson off the record stated that his sole regret in football was never coming close to a JPT win. I think it's fair to say he envied us for a time last season.

He's never looked at us the same since we sacked his mentor last August.

Ashdown1

Perish the thought of ground sharing in Leicester !! Not a chance they'll need the money anytime soon either, so another non starter of course, as they all are in reality !

hackneyfox

'If your lot hadn't have gone tits we'd have been built by Birse and on time Playing Inter or the like for our first match.:(:mad:'

Every cloud has a silver lining.

philmcc

I had to deliver to the KP last week, when I got home I needed to shower 3 times, scrubbed under my nails countless times and had 8 baths to get the smell off me....no way would I watch my team play "home" games in that shit pit

TheRoyalScam

Hi Hackers, hope you're well and recovered from the trauma of yet more penalty heartache:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7wDA-dredk

Unfortunately we're still deep in the mire - and it could get even worse if SISU are the preferred bidder this Thursday. Playing at the Wan King Stadium is the least of our worries.

RoboCCFC90

Playing in Leicester? Hahahaha. Now there's a way to ensure nobody will go at all!!!

Could be worse, could be playing at the Scum..

hackneyfox

I had to deliver to the KP last week, when I got home I needed to shower 3 times, scrubbed under my nails countless times and had 8 baths to get the smell off me....no way would I watch my team play "home" games in that shit pit

What were you delivering?
Big covers for all the corners?

I've heard that we'll be opening 2 sides so you'll still be able to stretch out for a snooze at half time.

inside track

Er - fascinating and marginally amusing all this, but we have been told that there are three grounds that the League will sanction and that they are all in the WEST Midlands.

Since when was the land of marrying siblings, aka Leicester, in the West Midlands? Just another stupid wind-up by folk with little brain.

skybluesam66

Er - fascinating and marginally amusing all this, but we have been told that there are three grounds that the League will sanction and that they are all in the WEST Midlands.

Since when was the land of marrying siblings, aka Leicester, in the West Midlands? Just another stupid wind-up by folk with little brain.

Probably since SISU's proposed new sites in the Coventry area, have been nearer to the city centre than the Ricoh

Astute

... apparently Northampton have pulled out.

If you're ofering less than 400k I'd sooner you went to Walsall.

Hey Hackers hope you and your sister/wife are well.

We can't play in the crisp bowl as we don't have enough fingers and toes :p

Hope you enjoyed last season.....especially the end of it.

@richh87

Hey Hackers hope you and your sister/wife are well.

We can't play in the crisp bowl as we don't have enough fingers and toes :p

Hope you enjoyed last season.....especially the end of it.

The end of it was fantastic. It was like the Yann what's his face French bloke thing - only even MORE hillarious.

Seriously Hackers, I'm not surprised you've not been on here. Wow!!!

Blue Maniac

The end of it was fantastic. It was like the Yann what's his face French bloke thing - only even MORE hillarious.

Seriously Hackers, I'm not surprised you've not been on here. Wow!!!
Some of us saw that moment for what it was, and were considerably less upset than you might think.

Block19

Who cares if we play at Walsall or Leicester, they might as well play on the moon if they take the club out of the city SISU can get stuffed

philmcc

What were you delivering?
Big covers for all the corners?

I've heard that we'll be opening 2 sides so you'll still be able to stretch out for a snooze at half time.

I was delivering a consignment of 8 fingered gloves, socks with extra webbing and a championship survival guide written in some strange primitive language....oh and a box of leaflets on how best to seduce your sister into bed...talk about Wrong Turn, was glad to get the hell outta there quite frankly...

Sky Blues

Cheers Hackney, this thread has cheered me up. A good bit of banter. I wonder if the opposing fans have been avoiding intruding on our grief. That they feel they can now come and take the piss makes me feel, at least for a minute, like maybe we'll get out of this mess. :claping hands:

Of course by Thursday that may all change. Although I can be grateful that the hand I count the days down on only has four fingers and a thumb!

Users who are viewing this thread