Latest CCFC letter on planning application - Planning Meeting (1 Viewer)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Can I just say that I am as angry about this as I was when I heard that we were playing at Sixfields,and when I heard that Wasps were taking over the Ricoh. But I will after a period of time come back with some more pointless moronic and individualistic protests. Obviously based on future Sunday's,now where did I put that whistle?

italiahorse

You do understand that its CCFC who are losing out, as you smugly congratulate Wasps.

SISU are useless tossers we all know that, but the simpering praise that some give Wasps as our football club goes down the pan makes me sick. Like someone said earlier this is CCFC we are talking about not SISU, if the club go bust SISU don't, but some on here will be more than happy just to get one over on SISU, missing the irony in that whole premise.

Where do I smugly congratulate Wasps ?
Who are these fans saying they are happy that this has happened just to get one over on Sisu?
I notice you have also fell into the " Sisu are useless but .......... " contingent.

Nick

Administrator
Can I just say that I am as angry about this as I was when I heard that we were playing at Sixfields,and when I heard that Wasps were taking over the Ricoh. But I will after a period of time come back with some more pointless moronic and individualistic protests. Obviously based on future Sunday's,now where did I put that whistle?

To be fair, I think some of the protests that wouldn't work against SISU would really get to the other parties in all of this.

Bruce the Boot

None of them can actually have a debate. If you question on whatever made up ranty statement they make they just go off on something else unrelated.

It makes you wonder how many are PR people just wanting to make it look like Wasps = Good, everything CCFC = bad.

There is nothing at all to stop somebody making 20 accounts on there.

And your no different Nick , you dont answer questions and you have your own agenda . Just like the rest of us .

Nick

Administrator
And your no different Nick , you dont answer questions and you have your own agenda . Just like the rest of us .

Can you show me where I have had a rant and made statements and either not backed them up or been proven wrong?

If somebody questions me on a statement I have made, I don't then just answer it with another random statement I also can't backup.

Christ, I remember the week I misread something and gave it billy big balls to ccfc92. He pointed out I misread, I apologised and said yes you were right and we move on. We have agreed on other things since and disagreed on other things. It is just how it is.

theferret

Right. Had a little foray into CT territory and feel like I've been raped. Not going back there anytime soon, feel traumatised.

letsallsingtogether

Can you show me where I have had a rant and made statements and either not backed them up or been proven wrong?

If somebody questions me on a statement I have made, I don't then just answer it with another random statement I also can't backup.

Christ, I remember the week I misread something and gave it billy big balls to ccfc92. He pointed out I misread, I apologised and said yes you were right and we move on. We have agreed on other things since and disagreed on other things. It is just how it is.
Fuck me Nick do you acually believe all you write :)

Calista

I haven’t had time today to read all the stuff, but I took the trouble to watch Mr. Fisher’s speech to the Committee. I know people are saying that it wouldn’t have made any difference what he said – but his performance was utterly shambolic, inept and pointless. So much so that I find it hard to believe it wasn’t deliberate. I cannot put into words how much it pains me that he is the chairman of our football club. How can we ever pick ourselves up if this is what passes for direction and leadership?

Nick

Administrator
Fuck me Nick do you acually believe all you write :)

Yes, I gave it absolute stacks to him. I thought I was going to win the internet an then he pointed out I had misread it. So I went back and re-read and I had actually misread! So yes, I did feel an absolute plonker and apologised to him. I didn't just randomly go off on something else.

Skybluemac

Just had the misfortune to watch his performance today. This man is supposed to be CCFC Chairman!! What a bumbling, stumbling monotone crock of shit that was!! Passion? Conviction! Grasp of the essential facts and statistics?? Churchillian it wasn't. Watch it and weep. I know it was probably all a foregone conclusion, but it was an opportunity to generate some badly needed support for the dwindling CCFC cause. It was known in advance the slot was 3 mins to speak, so you plan and rehearse, not turn up like some kid at his first speed dating session. Confirms all that fear Sisu have no real intention of saving/ retaining the academy.
And Mr Fisher, in your doubtless well paid capacity, of CCFC Chairman what the hell do you do all day, every day?? As there is precious little to show for it.

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Just had the misfortune to watch his performance today. This man is supposed to be CCFC Chairman!! What a bumbling, stumbling monotone crock of shit that was!! Passion? Conviction! Grasp of the essential facts and statistics?? Churchillian it wasn't. Watch it and weep. I know it was probably all a foregone conclusion, but it was an opportunity to generate some badly needed support for the dwindling CCFC cause. It was known in advance the slot was 3 mins to speak, so you plan and rehearse, not turn up like some kid at his first speed dating session. Confirms all that fear Sisu have no real intention of saving/ retaining the academy.
And Mr Fisher, in your doubtless well paid capacity, of CCFC Chairman what the hell do you do all day, every day?? As there is precious little to show for it.
To be fair he normally has three weeks

Moff

Where do I smugly congratulate Wasps ?
Who are these fans saying they are happy that this has happened just to get one over on Sisu?
I notice you have also fell into the " Sisu are useless but .......... " contingent.

Do you read the posts on here? Do you read the Telegraph comments? or do you keep your blinkers on, and avoid those that are glad this has happened to get one over on SISU. Why don't you read the thread rather than posting questions that you could answer yourself.

So what is the 'SISU are useless but contingent. Please enlighten me, as you obviously know me so well from an internet forum that you can speak for me.

Perhaps if you weren't trying to disparage what I said when you either clearly didn't read it/didn't understand it/or were just being pathetic, then you would have read that I blame SISU, but I also don't want my football club to go out of business and that is where they are headed. This is down to SISU, but now aided and abetted by other parties. People like you cant see that when the club is gone, SISU wont be, but I am beginning to wonder if you will be really bothered, as you will sit there telling everybody you told them so, whilst watching Wasps play. You are all talk.

letsallsingtogether

To be fair, I did start throwing insults around, but it was hard not to. A very odd place. Seemed to be getting a lot of those red thumb things and it was starting to hurt my feelings :(
Got tbh have never been on that site.

Bruce the Boot

Do you read the posts on here? Do you read the Telegraph comments? or do you keep your blinkers on, and avoid those that are glad this has happened to get one over on SISU. Why don't you read the thread rather than posting questions that you could answer yourself.

So what is the 'SISU are useless but contingent. Please enlighten me, as you obviously know me so well from an internet forum that you can speak for me.

Perhaps if you weren't trying to disparage what I said when you either clearly didn't read it/didn't understand it/or were just being pathetic, then you would have read that I blame SISU, but I also don't want my football club to go out of business and that is where they are headed. This is down to SISU, but now aided and abetted by other parties. People like you cant see that when the club is gone, SISU wont be, but I am beginning to wonder if you will be really bothered, as you will sit there telling everybody you told them so, whilst watching Wasps play. You are all talk.

No feker else owns the City , Sisu do , the book stops wih them , so why blame others ?

Nick

Administrator
No feker else owns the City , Sisu do , the book stops wih them , so why blame others ?

Who owns the ground that CCFC play in, who owned it before? Who owns the academy?

It isn't as simple as "SISU own us, everything must be their fault" is it?

You own a car, if I kicked the door in (which I wouldnt, I am sure it is a nice car ;) ) should I just turn round and say you own it, your fault.

Bruce the Boot

Who owns the ground that CCFC play in, who owned it before? Who owns the academy?

It isn't as simple as "SISU own us, everything must be their fault" is it?

You own a car, if I kicked the door in (which I wouldnt, I am sure it is a nice car ;) ) should I just turn round and say you own it, your fault.

Its in their hands to change things , nobody else's .

Moff

Don't want to be rude Bruce, but me and Italia go a long way back, and I am happy to debate with him, and cant really be bothered otherwise.

You do know sometimes that their can be an apportion of blame, with others sharing some blame apart from the main protagonist.

Bruce the Boot

Don't want to be rude Bruce, but me and Italia go a long way back, and I am happy to debate with him, and cant really be bothered otherwise.

You do know sometimes that their can be an apportion of blame, with others sharing some blame apart from the main protagonist.

Blame who you like , but blaming others wont resolve things . Sisu are not interested , if they were they would be battling their way through this shit , instead of creating it .

Users who are viewing this thread