Latest CCFC letter on planning application - Planning Meeting (1 Viewer)

Bruce the Boot

Yep, should have parked your car in the garage that day! Gutted. Don't look at me, it's your car, you own it.

Tobe honest Nick your comparison is utter pants .

Moff

Blame who you like , but blaming others wont resolve things . Sisu are not interested , if they were they would be battling their way through this shit , instead of creating it .

Thanks for the advice, luckily I already do blame who I like.

I blame SISU, has that made fuck all difference? No. I also blame others starting with Richardson, has that made fuck all difference? No. You blame SISU 100%, has that made fuck all difference either? No, but if it makes you feel you are better than me, you go for it.

Bruce the Boot

Thanks for the advice, luckily I already do blame who I like.

I blame SISU, has that made fuck all difference? No. I also blame others starting with Richardson, has that made fuck all difference? No. You blame SISU 100%, has that made fuck all difference either? No, but if it makes you feel you are better than me, you go for it.

Nobody moaned when Richardson , brought in the likes of Robbie Keane .........................

Bruce the Boot

I didn't notice you moaning when on arrival SISU bought Dann and Fox.

If only we had the benefit of hindsight with Richardson and SISU.

They started out with the best intentions ? And now we are at the lowest point in the clubs history ? Dann and Fox , oh yeah they sold them for profit , instead of building a team , nothin changed really ...

Nick

Administrator
Blame who you like , but blaming others wont resolve things . Sisu are not interested , if they were they would be battling their way through this shit , instead of creating it .

Holding others to account and pressuring everybody would at least make them see they can't walk over CCFC...

Moff

They started out with the best intentions ? And now we are at the lowest point in the clubs history ? Dann and Fox , oh yeah they sold them for profit , instead of building a team , nothin changed really ...

Started brightly, it fell apart quickly. Whoever we blame and to what extent, I am yet to see any answer to how we get rid of them. One day hopefully we will, and the sooner the better.

Otis

As I said on another thread, Nick, say to Wasps something along the lines of 'If we drop the legal case(s), what deal are you going to offer us?'

There's seemingly lots of double dealing and bluff going on anyway. Even if Sisu have little intention of dropping the legal stuff they can say to Wasps they will consider dropping it and they ask 'can we please sit down and talk.'

Wasps may well say 'no, you have to drop it first,' but at least there needs to be a shift in thinking. If it were me I would be saying to them that I would consider dropping the legal stuff, but would like to know what they are offering.

will am i

CCC had control over CCFC before Wasps or SISU were here didn't they?

It was even CCC who picked SISU to be here rather than companies who were interested in buying the Ricoh at the same time.
Those council bastards forced SISU to buy us you mean and then told them not to give a fuck about your football club. If you say so. I expect they even put Fisher in charge just for comedy value.

Nick

Administrator
As I said on another thread, Nick, say to Wasps something along the lines of 'If we drop the legal case(s), what deal are you going to offer us?'

There's seemingly lots of double dealing and bluff going on anyway. Even if Sisu have little intention of dropping the legal stuff they can say to Wasps they will consider dropping it and they ask 'can we please sit down and talk.'

Wasps may well say 'no, you have to drop it first,' but at least there needs to be a shift in thinking. If it were me I would be saying to them that I would consider dropping the legal stuff, but would like to know what they are offering.

That would just weaken any court case though surely? The moment they say that, wasps could say no thanks and ccc could use that to show the legal side wasn't taken seriously?

Nick

Administrator
Those council bastards forced SISU to buy us you mean and then told them not to give a fuck about your football club. If you say so. I expect they even put Fisher in charge just for comedy value.
No, i mean what I wrote?

Otis

That would just weaken any court case though surely? The moment they say that, wasps could say no thanks and ccc could use that to show the legal side wasn't taken seriously?
The bottom line is though, Nick, as it stands if Wasps say no talk unless Sisu drop legal cases, we have no home after next season.

We have to talk to them if we have nowhere else to go.

Who cares what CCC think? Sisu don't have to drop the courts cases, but they can say they will consider dropping the court cases and so 'Will you talk to us?'

Astute

If they have a strong case they would still have a strong case. If they have a weak case....

Courts look favourably on sides that try and sort things amicably. So why would it weaken any case?

stupot07

The bottom line is though, Nick, as it stands if Wasps say no talk unless Sisu drop legal cases, we have no home after next season.

We have to talk to them if we have nowhere else to go.

Who cares what CCC think? Sisu don't have to drop the courts cases, but they can say they will consider dropping the court cases and so 'Will you talk to us?'
They won't do that now whilst there's still 2 years left. The academy is the priority as that will be gone in 10 months.

I don't believe the legal noise crap, its just a delaying tactic to try and leave it as late as possible so thr club have no choice but to sign a substantially more expensive rent deal.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

1940oldfive

Well I can show you where I told you directly not to put words in my mouth, let me add do not try to imply you understand my opinions or feelings on a matter.
But I'll tell you this, it is my opinion that you are not very clever when it comes to understanding what is being said, which is why you ask so many dumb questions.

A pertinent quote "It’s better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt."
thought you where talking to TM

will am i

No, i mean what I wrote?
I'll try again - the council favoured SISU originally and then illogically decided they didn't trust them anymore? However, SISU have never done anything to the detriment of CCFC and have always acted with the best interests of the club in mind and continue to do so? And all this crap we put up with is someone else's fault? Thankfully there is a game tomorrow and I can again watch my under strength team struggle against mighty Swindon. Just pleased my money goes towards the wages of people as highly impressive as Tim Fisher - is it fair to assume you think he is doing a good job?

Nick

Administrator
I'll try again - the council favoured SISU originally and then illogically decided they didn't trust them anymore? However, SISU have never done anything to the detriment of CCFC and have always acted with the best interests of the club in mind and continue to do so? And all this crap we put up with is someone else's fault? Thankfully there is a game tomorrow and I can again watch my under strength team struggle against mighty Swindon. Just pleased my money goes towards the wages of people as highly impressive as Tim Fisher - is it fair to assume you think he is doing a good job?

Ah yeah he is doing a fantastic job. I say that on every thread, please point it out...

My point was, CCC favoured a dodgy hedge fund from London / Caymans because they weren't interested in the stadium.

Surely they knew SISU would not be good? After all people who know about hedge funds (I won't name them as they get big headed) were warning as soon as the news came out that they might not be very good at all.

I have never said ALL this crap is down to other people, however it isn't ALL down to SISU or the Club. In the same way it isn't ALL down to CCC, Higgs, CSF or Wasps.

skybluetony176

Although I agree with what you're saying there does seem to be more than a strong suggestion that SISU have hired a bunch of ambulance chaser types on a no win no fee basis. Have SISU got the power to stop anything now without huge personal financial costs to them? If that's the case there's no chance of it being dropped and even less chance of SISU saying they'll drop it if the deal is good enough.

We ain't going to get any help from our owners on this, I'm convinced of that. Which realistically means the only chance we have as fans is to put pressure on Wasps to get back around the table despite our owners and the course of action that the club has been put on by them.

We're on our own, that's the truth of it I fear.

Nick

Administrator
Although I agree with what you're saying there does seem to be more than a strong suggestion that SISU have hired a bunch of ambulance chaser types on a no win no fee basis. Have SISU got the power to stop anything now without huge personal financial costs to them? If that's the case there's no chance of it being dropped and even less chance of SISU saying they'll drop it if the deal is good enough.

We ain't going to get any help from our owners on this, I'm convinced of that. Which realistically means the only chance we have as fans is to put pressure on Wasps to get back around the table despite our owners and the course of action that the club has been put on by them.

We're on our own, that's the truth of it I fear.

It could be, or somebody (I cant remember who) mentioned that external companies could fund it in return for a bit of the winnings if they think they can get a bit of the money. No idea how all that stuff works.

Nick

Administrator
Ha ha ha. Weaken any court case. Good one Nick. Thumbs up.

It would wouldn't it from their perspective? (not from mine, as I have said they are going to lose it anyway and it was pointless)

Surely they have to appear to be 100% behind it?

skybluetony176

It would wouldn't it from their perspective? (not from mine, as I have said they are going to lose it anyway and it was pointless)

Surely they have to appear to be 100% behind it?

You can't weaken a continually failing court case that has no merit in law but regardless of how many judges point that out you continue to persue it for god knows what reason. For it to be weakened it has to have strength in the first place.

Jokes are never funny when you have to explain the punch line. I've never had to explain someone else's own punch line to them though ;)

Nick

Administrator
You can't weaken a continually failing court case that has no merit in law but regardless of how many judges point that out you continue to persue it for god knows what reason. For it to be weakened it has to have strength in the first place.

Jokes are never funny when you have to explain the punch line. I've never had to explain someone else's own punch line to them though ;)

That is why I said from their point of view and that mine is that they will lose anyway.

skybluetony176

That is why I said from their point of view and that mine is that they will lose anyway.

I don't think their point of view necessarily differs from yours or mine. Just that they're on a train that they can't stop so can't be seen to be wavering. The strength of the court case has nothing to do with it. I think.

Nick

Administrator
I don't think their point of view necessarily differs from yours or mine. Just that they're on a train that they can't stop so can't be seen to be wavering. The strength of the court case has nothing to do with it. I think.

Being seen to be wavering is what I meant really.... Just a better way of putting it.

As in if they keep saying "we will drop it", "we wont drop it", "it doesnt matter", "it does matter" then it makes it look like they aren't serious and don't believe in it and weaken their case.*

*Somebody is bound to pop up in about 5 hours saying that is me saying they have a strong case. I think they will lose.

Users who are viewing this thread