League Cup draw (1 Viewer)

pusbccfc

Nice away draw, might get 700 down there.

Hobo

Are you sure Orient away isn't Coventry at home?

cashless

Rubbish. The fans are not in "dissarray" even if the club is. Suspect if anything, our away support might be even better than last year this season.

Spionkop

Cashless, think the other guy is right. The fans are not united. The diehard away fans are together sure but the rest are demoralised in the main. They need some hope. If this madness continues I hope we all turn out in phenomenal numbers for away games.

Hobo

I agree I think away attendances will go up. Best way to show SISU we are behind team but not them!

skybluesteve76

Rubbish. The fans are not in "dissarray" even if the club is. Suspect if anything, our away support might be even better than last year this season.

Disagree mate. I think all this will have a fairly big impact on away attendances aswell.
Alot of people have had enough.
If we are still in embargo when this game comes around,no new signings etc.....then can't see many going all the way down there on Tuesday night

GusG

I'm going. Need to show the players some support and its the start of the season! Think our season (league) will be a home tie though..

Noggin

will not be in embargo - that would be sisu shooting themselves in the foot

expect embargo will be lifted by next week

almost no chance of it being lifted this month imo. we are in admin for another three weeks probably then another week at best I'd have thought for accounts to be submitted, approved and embargo lifted.

BBSB

Not one penny more...............................!

Cup Match means SISU get 45% of profits:

19 Financial Rules
19.1 The proceeds of each match after paying thereout the travelling expenses of the Visiting Club, the ground and other expenses of the match including Value Added Tax, floodlighting of the playing pitch and ancillary lighting (not to exceed £200), advertising, printing, postage, police charges, turnstile operators, stewards, contribution to first aid helpers and clearing the ground of snow, provided in the case of the last mentioned item the Visiting Club is notified in advance of the match in question of the approximate cost (such net proceeds being hereinafter referred to as 'the Net Cup Competition Gate') shall save as set out below be divided as follows:
19.1.1 45 per cent to each Club taking part in such match; and
19.1.2 10 per cent to the Cup Competition Pool (hereinafter called 'the Pool Account') the proceeds of which are to be divided at the end of the Competition in the ratio 1:1 between
(a) the Clubs in The Premier League; and
(b) the Clubs in The Football League.

mrbluesky87

19 Financial Rules
19.1 The proceeds of each match after paying thereout the travelling expenses of the Visiting Club, the ground and other expenses of the match including Value Added Tax, floodlighting of the playing pitch and ancillary lighting (not to exceed £200), advertising, printing, postage, police charges, turnstile operators, stewards, contribution to first aid helpers and clearing the ground of snow, provided in the case of the last mentioned item the Visiting Club is notified in advance of the match in question of the approximate cost (such net proceeds being hereinafter referred to as 'the Net Cup Competition Gate') shall save as set out below be divided as follows:
19.1.2 10 per cent to the Cup Competition Pool (hereinafter called 'the Pool Account') the proceeds of which are to be divided at the end of the Competition in the ratio 1:1 between

Not One Penny More.

I'm defo not going and I bet now there will not be 700 away fans, more like 700 total attandance.

Houchens Head

Fairly well known member from Malvern
I went to the New Orient once. Crackin' take-away meal! :D

SkyBlue_Bear83

19 Financial Rules

Don't worry I'm sure if we draw a top 4 prem team away in the cup there will still be 5k + attending, including those who are preaching the not one penny more stance.

RPHunt

Have we really been brought so low that people are getting excited about the first round of the Capital One Cup?

Astute

Don't worry I'm sure if we draw a top 4 prem team away in the cup there will still be 5k + attending, including those who are preaching the not one penny more stance.

I would love to get a top Prem side in the COCUP :facepalm: ;)

I have said I will go to away games only. I will still go to away cup games. My £20 away ticket might give them £6. My away support for the lads will mean much more. Anyone that has been to a game with me will know what I mean :guitar2:

honestken

never thought id ever say this but i hope we lose if sisu are still in charge.

dont want a repeat of last seasons windfall at the emirates!

NOT ONE PENNY MORE!!!

RoboCCFC90

never thought id ever say this but i hope we lose if sisu are still in charge.

dont want a repeat of last seasons windfall at the emirates!

NOT ONE PENNY MORE!!!

Well that's selfish..

Sky Blue Dal

19 Financial Rules

Exact reason why I won't be going considering I can easily get there.

Shoot me for this but I hope we lose ... put a spanner in SISU's plan and pocket. The way I feel ... don't give a damn whilst they are there.

Heading towards liquidation anyway.

RoboCCFC90

Exact reason why I won't be going considering I can easily get there.

Shoot me for this but I hope we lose ... put a spanner in SISU's plan and pocket. The way I feel ... don't give a damn whilst they are there.

Heading towards liquidation anyway.

What happens say we get to the third round again this season and draw Man Utd/Liverpool the people who insist this "Not one penny more" crap will be dying for a ticket.. I hope we win, be great to see what some peoples reaction will be..

Astute

What happens say we get to the third round again this season and draw Man Utd/Liverpool the people who insist this "Not one penny more" crap will be dying for a ticket.. I hope we win, be great to see what some peoples reaction will be..

Most of the ones that would want to go to a big game give as much of a sh1t about our club as SISU do. Otherwise we would have a full house most games.

If it is a home game......wherever it may be........I won't be there. If it is away I will if I can make it.

Users who are viewing this thread