League Cup draw (1 Viewer)

RoboCCFC90

Most of the ones that would want to go to a big game give as much of a sh1t about our club as SISU do. Otherwise we would have a full house most games.

If it is a home game......wherever it may be........I won't be there. If it is away I will if I can make it.

Yeah that's fine and I accept but what a moronic and selfish attitude to hope we lose because it deprives SISU, what about the fans who will still go to go games wherever we play home/away?

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

What happens say we get to the third round again this season and draw Man Utd/Liverpool the people who insist this "Not one penny more" crap will be dying for a ticket.. I hope we win, be great to see what some peoples reaction will be..
At the moment Im saying I wont go even if we play at the Ricoh with Sisu as owners. But then again the season hasn't started yet. Dont know if Im strong enough to stay away am I a hypocrite if I go or just a wek person who happens to love his football team?

RoboCCFC90

At the moment Im saying I wont go even if we play at the Ricoh with Sisu as owners. But then again the season hasn't started yet. Dont know if Im strong enough to stay away am I a hypocrite if I go or just a wek person who happens to love his football team?

Love is love, but my point is some people will make the effort to go too all of our fixtures and people saying "Hope we lose to deprive SISU" haven't taken those fans into consideration..

Astute

Yeah that's fine and I accept but what a moronic and selfish attitude to hope we lose because it deprives SISU, what about the fans who will still go to go games wherever we play home/away?

This is the problem we have. We need to pull together against SISU.

So we have........

Not a penny more-no home games or away cup games.....nothing from clubshop.....nothing that will give SISU any money at all.

No season ticket....might do some home games.

Get behind your team. We are paying to watch our team. Will be at as many games as I can make.

Not going again until SISU are gone. Will go after a few weeks though as I miss not going......

Out of how many of these groups and a few more there will be how many are wrong? None to me. Just because somebody don't agree with you it don't make them wrong. I respect the vast majority of people and their thoughts on how we should go forward. Just because someone disagrees with you it don't make either of you right or wrong. Maybe less educated though.....;)

Sky Blue Dal

Not selfish or moronic my friend, just a fan who can see outside of the sky blue tunnel ... When I see CCFC today, I see SISU ... Hate them with a passion and want to see them fail big time no matter at what cost.

It is the only way there investors will realise they will be backing a wrong horse with SISU and hopefully forcing SISU to move on. That's the only option available for us Sky Blue fans and yes it's going to hurt us even more.

Any investors will have to be pretty stupid or brave to invest in SISU's stadium plan knowing that they have crowds that are dwindling and a 5 year record of failure on the pitch to show for it.

Maybe the FL are toothless and stupid to see that but financial investors are not.

Last edited:

RoboCCFC90

Not selfish or moronic my friend, just a fan who can see outside of the sky blue tunnel ... When I see CCFC today, I see SISU ... Hate them with a passion and want to see them fail big time no matter at what cost.

It is the only way there investors will realise they will be backing a wrong horse with SISU and hopefully forcing SISU to move on. That's the only option available for us Sky Blue fans and yes it's going to hurt us even more.

Any investors will have to be pretty stupid or brave to invest in SISU's stadium plan knowing that they have crowds that are dwindling and a 5 year record of failure
on the pitch to show for nothing.

Maybe the FL are toothless and stupid to see that but financial investors are not.

The only thing you see at the end f the Sky Blue tunnel is Liquidation not a happy future under a new owner if people continue with this attitude. Lets get something crystal clear without fans there is no Football Club, If SISU move away then things are in for a rough ride but I will go to wherever we are moved to support the team and for the love of the name on the front of the shirt.

You don't see SISU when you CCFC you see SISU before that because the hatred burns inside of you as it does all of us, but you have too look past that.

The question is what is best for the club regarding it supporters? There are two answers either you have the likes of yourself and many others who stick with "Not one penny more" or you support the club and the 11 players that turn out on the pitch come the first game of the season and look past the hatred. I couldn't care if we had Oggy, Robert Jarni, Harry Potter, Voldermort and the Seven Dwarves out on the pitch during the first game they will always get my loyal undivided support from the stands, whether that be the Ricoh or anywhere else.

Astute

I hope we lose. Won't have to worry about whether or not fans will return for a 'big game', or SISU getting their mits on cup game money

I don't want SISU to get lots of money from us. I sure know I could never want us to lose though. Not even when I have a big bet on us to lose. Would still prefer us to win. If I am not at a game I would still listen if I can. I have CCFC in my blood. I don't understand how a proper Cov fan could hope we would lose.

Sky Blue Dal

The only thing you see at the end f the Sky Blue tunnel is Liquidation not a happy future under a new owner if people continue with this attitude. Lets get something crystal clear without fans there is no Football Club, If SISU move away then things are in for a rough ride but I will go to wherever we are moved to support the team and for the love of the name on the front of the shirt.

You don't see SISU when you CCFC you see SISU before that because the hatred burns inside of you as it does all of us, but you have too look past that.

The question is what is best for the club regarding it supporters? There are two answers either you have the likes of yourself and many others who stick with "Not one penny more" or you support the club and the 11 players that turn out on the pitch come the first game of the season and look past the hatred. I couldn't care if we had Oggy, Robert Jarni, Harry Potter, Voldermort and the Seven Dwarves out on the pitch during the first game they will always get my loyal undivided support from the stands, whether that be the Ricoh or anywhere else.

I have great admiration for you ... but going to the games is just extending the misery and suffering the fans have been feeling in the past 3 years and keeping SISU in power as each day goes by.

The money I would have spent on CCFC SISU, will be going to my spiteful ex as child maintenance. At least I know there is a bigger chance of my daughter seeing this money than my football club under SISU.

Sky Blue Dal

I don't want SISU to get lots of money from us. I sure know I could never want us to lose though. Not even when I have a big bet on us to lose. Would still prefer us to win. If I am not at a game I would still listen if I can. I have CCFC in my blood. I don't understand how a proper Cov fan could hope we would lose.

It's going to be bloody hard and painful, but is the only way to end this fiasco. Sooner or later SISU will have to bail out.

RoboCCFC90

I have great admiration for you ... but going to the games is just extending the misery and suffering the fans have been feeling in the past 3 years and keeping SISU in power as each day goes by.

The money I would have spent on CCFC SISU, will be going to my spiteful ex as child maintenance. At least I know there is a bigger chance of my daughter seeing this money than my football club under SISU.

Each to their own choice and I respect yours, especially as it will be beneficial to you and your daughter.

mrbluesky87

This is a difficult one. I am a proper Cov fan but I don't see how we rid SISU other than to boycott and/or loose games. I would only want us to loose to serve a purpose at the end of it. Let's be honest, it's not worth arguing over the capitol one cup. I would state though that I would rather not get drawn against one of the big boys, that just lines the pocket.

RoboCCFC90

This is the problem we have. We need to pull together against SISU.

So we have........

Not a penny more-no home games or away cup games.....nothing from clubshop.....nothing that will give SISU any money at all.

No season ticket....might do some home games.

Get behind your team. We are paying to watch our team. Will be at as many games as I can make.

Not going again until SISU are gone. Will go after a few weeks though as I miss not going......

Out of how many of these groups and a few more there will be how many are wrong? None to me. Just because somebody don't agree with you it don't make them wrong. I respect the vast majority of people and their thoughts on how we should go forward. Just because someone disagrees with you it don't make either of you right or wrong. Maybe less educated though.....;)

Like I have said I respect everyone's decision because everyone will do what they do for different reasons, I can't understand why people who say they love their club and are willing to do the most painful things to keep the spirit alive want our club to lose? Should we even bother turning up?

Tonylinc

Please understand Robbo that all on here are CCfc through and through. It is just that some come to the conclution that the best way of getting rid of Sisu is starving them of income, and I agree wholeheartedly with them.

covmark

Please understand Robbo that all on here are CCfc through and through. It is just that some come to the conclution that the best way of getting rid of Sisu is starving them of income, and I agree wholeheartedly with them.
And if we draw man utd away in the cup?

RoboCCFC90

I don't disagree with that comment, I guess we all show that level of commitment and passion for something in this case CCFC in different ways, I am glad you agree with them, but wanting the club to lose is wrong, if SISU remain around for four years do you want the club to drop to the BSPL? Even if that were the case you'd all blame SISU for it.. Makes no sense at all to do that..

I worked at a club who had similar problems but the Manager was also involved and in a derby game against a club who had not won for around 15 games we lost 6-0 at home.

The performance was pathetic, but the fans gave the players (who had not been paid for a while) a standing ovation, but turned on the Manager and the Board.

I can see a similar scenario for us this season especially if our squad is mainly youth team.

Users who are viewing this thread