Leon Lobjoit (1 Viewer)

ericagradus

Offered a pro contract at Cov, but has signed for MK dons.
Shame would have fancied seeing him get some game time next season

RoboCCFC90

Offered a pro contract at Cov, but has signed for MK dons.
Shame would have fancied seeing him get some game time next season

Where have you seen this?

CovisGod

If that's true it's a big blow, there bounding this lads name about as the next big thing. Would have been nice to keep hold of him for the early part of his career atleast

spwaverley4916

Didn't we sign him from MK Dons anyway?

i thought so too ................ perhaps more lies were told to us than we thought!!!!!!!! if thats possible

One precocious talent who has already caught his eye is Leon Lobjoit, a powerful and graceful midfielder who just might get a taste of first-team football against Morecambe in the FA Cup tomorrow.
The 17-year-old only signed for the club last month after an exceptional trial in the Under-21’s 3-2 victory at Leicester City.
“I saw him play at the King Power Stadium and he was absolutely outstanding,” revealed Robins. “It was one of the best debuts I’ve seen so we took him and signed him straight after the game.
“He’s a talented boy who the Academy have been tracking for about two years and we had an opportunity to take him from MK Dons so he’s our player.”
It is understood City were able to get the highly-rated kid on a technicality and Robins is keen to get him involved with the first team.

ericagradus

Was talking to him on Facebook. He was previously playing for mk. Released and we signed him. He has turned up down for MK pro contract

Nonleagueherewecome

Crap, so we can't even hold on to the youth team that we are going to be relying on next season! I now wonder whether he was every really actually our player...if SISU get anything on a "technicality", I would seriously question the validity of their loophole exploiting abilities.

what makes you think he's that good.....? hes gone to MK ffs not Man Utd...some people on here love to get there knickers in a twist over nothing - oh a blame SISU while there at it...it's getting old now. who cares if a lad from MK joins him hometown club...can you blame him? its got nothing to do with SISU or ACL, its just another signing nothing underhanded - it's football it happens get over it.

pusbccfc

what makes you think he's that good.....? hes gone to MK ffs not Man Utd...some people on here love to get there knickers in a twist over nothing - oh a blame SISU while there at it...it's getting old now. who cares if a lad from MK joins him hometown club...can you blame him? its got nothing to do with SISU or ACL, its just another signing nothing underhanded - it's football it happens get over it.

Man City were eyeing him up!

Mucca Mad Boys

Man City were eyeing him up!

Philliskirk was signed by Chelsea...

It's a blow, but, if he wants 1st team football, he has a better chance at MK, we have got loads of CMs and MK Dons have less strength in depth.

Brighton Sky Blue

Philliskirk was signed by Chelsea...

It's a blow, but, if he wants 1st team football, he has a better chance at MK, we have got loads of CMs and MK Dons have less strength in depth.

I'm not so convinced about our squad depth right now I'll say that much.

@richh87

Fact is he's our most talked about prospect, so it is a loss. Youngsters like him tend to move to bigger clubs with better facilities, and with SISU making CCFC an utter shambles we're left to speculate as to whether he sees MK Dons as a better club, or whether he was homesick.

I'll stick to the theory that he felt MK Dons are a better club, because SISU have made us a laughing stock.

Also, get used to people blaming SISU - because they are shite owners, whether you like it or not.

Mucca Mad Boys

I'm not so convinced about our squad depth right now I'll say that much.

In CM I think it is strong; Barton, Thomas, Jennings and Moussa, all good options for sure. At MK Dons, they have Gleeson and Potter who are quality, but beyond that, they are bare bones, like the rest of their squad.

stupot07

In CM I think it is strong; Barton, Thomas, Jennings and Moussa, all good options for sure. At MK Dons, they have Gleeson and Potter who are quality, but beyond that, they are bare bones, like the rest of their squad.

I wouldn't say we are that strong in CM, still a lot of question marks on Barton and Thomas, Moussa's inconsistent and Jennings was getting slated towards the end of the season.

Brighton Sky Blue

Jury is very much out on Barton, Thomas has been struggling for fitness for the past 2 seasons, whilst I haven't seen enough of Moussa to know his best position. If Fleck can be brought up to speed over pre-season there is hope for him yet but I'm doubtful.

SkyBlueRuffian

Fleck and Moussa will be vital for us next season, both have a touch of flare about them, although I expect SP to add more pace to the midfield.

stupot07

Pressley has said he wants to bring in a proper no. 10 to play behind Clarke, If he does then I don't see where Moussa fits into the starting line up.

Mucca Mad Boys

Pressley has said he wants to bring in a proper no. 10 to play behind Clarke, If he does then I don't see where Moussa fits into the starting line up.

LM?

I think he's good there, people have said he had a mare playing there, but his form even at CM was poor, he was just out-of-form.

wingy

The sort of player most teams at the top of this Division would love to acquire,as our circus unfolds the more likely to be gone IMO.

Sick Boy

I thought fans were more concerned with the club fulfilling contracts than investing in the squad! :whistle:

Joy Division

If I were Lobjoit I'd be pretty pissed off with a supposed big club club that has been kicked out of its own training facility. I'd be out of here straight away if I had any ambition of improving as a footballer.

lordsummerisle

I think that we can all agree that somebody who hasn't played a game for us and that nobody has seen play is probably one of the great talents in World football.

Users who are viewing this thread