Leon (3 Viewers)

Covstu

Clarke is a true goalpoacher, low workrate but can convert chances. He just needs the balls coming into the box and he will be there. Another god buy and more than adequate replacement for DMC (who wasn't ours!!)

Otis

cant knock his goals to games record but he is a bit lazy during games at times and should be giving more to the team in terms of workrate, could also be stronger at times and needs to learn how to jump properly as he is always jumping far too early and doesnt win no where near as many headers as he should.

If he was all those things above Brinner he wouldn't be a League One player and we wouldn't be able to afford him.

He is a 20 goal a season goalscorer and it's been many, many, years since we last had one of those.

Accept him for what he is.

I don't think he is lazy, but for me he can be as lazy as he wants as long as he keeps banging the goals in.

He is a League One player and we are in League One club. Accept it.

Sky Blue Pete

If he was all those things above Brinner he wouldn't be a League One player and we wouldn't be able to afford him.

He is a 20 goal a season goalscorer and it's been many, many, years since we last had one of those.

Accept him for what he is.

I don't think he is lazy, but for me he can be as lazy as he wants as long as he keeps banging the goals in.

He is a League One player and we are in League One club. Accept it.

Spot on. To be fair he is a top quality league 1 striker!!

aviles

Lord give me strength. i have never understood his critics i do believe its 7 goals in his last 9 and hes also scored 20 goals this season is this not what we have been crying out for a 20+ a season striker and we still have what 11 games left ?

Mr B

Now will all the knockers please get off the blokes case?

Leon is doing what he is paid to do in my opinion, the knockers should look at the defence before him. Don't forget to mention our captain Carl Baker who is scoring his fair share too.

Ashdown1

Steady on, he's picking up goals from the service and chances created by a very good team at this level. As Brinner says, there's much to work on to be the complete player, even at this level. Lets hope he can continue with his good ratio though as we have bugger all else at the moment !!

Otis

Interesting bit of info on 5 live today.

Torres scores a goal for every 7 chances he has and Suarez, 1 for every 8 chances he has.

Do you think Leon is getting 7 chances before he scores from 1? I think not. Much, much lower I would say.

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

pw362

<p>
Interesting bit of info on 5 live today. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Torres scores a goal for every 7 chances he has and Suarez, 1 for every 8 chances he has. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Do you think Leon is getting 7 chances before he scores from 1? I think not. Much, much lower I would say. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
<p>Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>
At the moment he scores 1 in 4 attempts at goal

Users who are viewing this thread