Les Reid Tweets re where 'goden share' is.... (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Kid

So you're brining this old chestnut up again, then? As we all know - even you - the vast majority - well over 90% of transfers at ALL clubs are undisclosed.

And there's your obsession with fees. Clarke was free. Crap? Blair Adams was free. Crap? And what about wages? Does that not count? Are they just signed for free and not paid anything?

You usually find someting to "Pick up on" with my posts. You either were on another planet or you secretly agreed with my post from 2-3 weeks ago. So...just for you Torchy, here goes...AGAIN!....SISU sell a high earner..ie- Keogh for £1.5m...he was on, let's say £6k pw. Now SISU allow 3 players to be "Brought in, NOT bought" on a total of £5k pw between them...saving £1k pw = £52k per year. Now that is ONE PLAYER. What about other players who have been "Let go" who were high earners and another half a dozen players brought in on £1k pw less combined wages= another £52k per year.
Remember you amongst others were saying "SISU have brought in 9,10,11,12 more players this season...It seems people like you conveniently forget the "High earners who have gone that subsidise those wages" So in consequence SISU have paid out "F**K All":pimp:

Sub

So is the golden share in LTD ? and are LTD and Holdings both in Administration ? if so does this mean that they are both forsale and the club can be brought ?
can somebody please just answer these basic questions or is it still a case of god knows ???:facepalm:

dongonzalos

So is the golden share in LTD ? and are LTD and Holdings both in Administration ? if so does this mean that they are both forsale and the club can be brought ?
can somebody please just answer these basic questions or is it still a case of god knows ???:facepalm:

Slow down slow down.

Please do not tell me that you expect after 5 weeks of looking at this. That the administrator knows where the golden share is!!!!!!!!

S

skyblue2k

@Lesreidpolitics: High Court docs also state the transfer of the golden share to #CCFC Ltd was "on the club's return to FL in 2001"

S

skyblue2k

Holdings documents submitted to court, get on twitter and search for @lesreidpolitics he has obtained copies of holdings / arvo / sisu documents submitted to court in administration case.
@Lesreidpolitics: High Court docs also state the transfer of the golden share to #CCFC Ltd was "on the club's return to FL in 2001"
@Lesreidpolitics: 2/3 .. "However, an entry was made in FL register of members on page relating to CC Holdings. FL & CCH conducted business on understanding..
@Lesreidpolitics: 3/3 (cont).. Holdings was the Club for all regulatory compliance & trading & investmt purposes." Adds player contracts were in holdings name
put simply, it's more evidence share was with the co now in admin. That'll be welcome news for takeover hopefuls

torchomatic

Oh, this is a difficult one. How are SISU going to be fingered for something that happened back in Richardson's days?

Sky Blue Kid

@ ccfctommy...

I said Quote....Every other player in the squad were Free's with the exception of Fleck, who we paid a "Compensation payment" to Rangers for.;)

S

skyblue2k

@Lesreidpolitics: @SkyBluesTalk To be clear,the words I tweeted in quotation marks over 3 tweets are all #ccfc Holdings' claims taken from its High Court doc

lordsummerisle

...SISU sell a high earner..ie- Keogh for £1.5m...he was on, let's say £6k pw. Now SISU allow 3 players to be "Brought in, NOT bought" on a total of £5k pw between them...saving £1k pw = £52k per year. Now that is ONE PLAYER. What about other players who have been "Let go" who were high earners and another half a dozen players brought in on £1k pw less combined wages= another £52k per year.
":pimp:

How do you know how much Keogh was sold for?

Thought everything was "undisclosed"?

They tell you all the wages as well?

With all the privileged information you have I'm beginning to suspect that you must be on the Sisu board.

SISU rentboy.

ajsccfc

I'd say that Les Reid ought to do more think and less read!

Sideshow-Bob.jpg

S

skyblue2k

It's now down to the football league to confirm share in which entity and which entity will receive the share back after exiting administration.

S

skyblue2k

Thought that myself, he did post that anyone can apply to the court for the paperwork, perhaps the trust should use all our £1's to obtain documents and have a solicitor go over them.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Summerisle....

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/18913228
Jul 19, 2012 – Derby sign Coventry defender Richard Keogh for a fee in excess of £1m, with Callum Ball going the other way on loan.

I said the figures as an example, Keogh could have been "Given away free" for all it matters, Westwood walked, Gunarsson walked, Both high earners...everyone takes it as read that Wood for instance is on between £7-8k pw...King was on excess of £12k pw.etc,etc. As for being a SISU "Rent boy....I wouldn't shove your dick up there arse let alone mine!....how is the Menarge et trois with Torchy and Genduffy going?
Grenduffy is the one who likes "Undisclosed Fees" as "Estimated Facts"
PS...How is the Menage a trois with Torchy, and Grenduffy developing?:wave:

Sky Blue Kid

@ Summerisle....

Jul 19, 2012 – Derby sign Coventry defender Richard Keogh for a fee in excess of £1m, with Callum Ball going the other way on loan.

I said the figures as an example, Keogh could have been "Given away free" for all it matters, Westwood walked, Gunarsson walked, Both high earners...everyone takes it as read that Wood for instance is on between £7-8k pw...King was on excess of £12k pw.etc,etc. As for being a SISU "Rent boy....I wouldn't shove your dick up there arse let alone mine!....

psgm1

Banned
Thought that myself, he did post that anyone can apply to the court for the paperwork, perhaps the trust should use all our £1's to obtain documents and have a solicitor go over them.

Surely not - cannot expect them to actually USE the funds to help out the club do you?

2000 members and not ONE lawyer amongst them?

Yep seems for all their BS for all their claims of how much they are doing for the club and for all their alleged achievements, when the brown stuff finally hit the fan - NOT A DICKY BIRD!!!

FUNNY THAT!

S

skyblue2k

ashbyjan 12:54 AM 06-12-2012
At the Sky Blue Trust meeting on Monday it was announced that we would be starting a Fighting Fund in case of administration/liquidation etc. This fund is not there to raise money to buy the club or any shares but is designed to raise money to cover costs such a solicitors fees, accountants fees etc that will need to be covered from day one of any attempt to rescue the club. Donations can now be given directly on the Trust website www.skybluetrust.co.uk

Hopefully SISU will do a deal with ACL but these are dark times and there can be no better time for all Coventry fans to unite and join the Trust - the dark day may be closer than any of us imagined and the Trust will have a part to play in the clubs future. There is strength in numbers - may well be the best £1 you ever spend

WillieStanley

@ Summerisle....

I said the figures as an example, Keogh could have been "Given away free" for all it matters, Westwood walked, Gunarsson walked, Both high earners...everyone takes it as read that Wood for instance is on between £7-8k pw...King was on excess of £12k pw.etc,etc. As for being a SISU "Rent boy....I wouldn't shove your dick up there arse let alone mine!....how is the Menarge et trois with Torchy and Genduffy going?

That's one of the few salaries that was publicised. Publicised at £10k pw.

S

skyblue2k

To let the fans know what is in the court documents, the solicitors going over them will not be posting on this website or telling the fans anything

lordsummerisle

@ Summerisle....

The fee was "undisclosed", you know that from being on the board, Tim.

Good job with the disinformation though, posing as an extremely stupid "Anti-Sisu" poster to undermine the anti-Sisu camp a very clever ploy. Just what I'd expect from you dodgy hedge-fund types with accounts in the Caymans.

NorthernWisdom

To let the fans know what is in the court documents, the solicitors going over them will not be posting on this website or telling the fans anything

So you want them to spend money on something that'll be done anyway, and make sure they have no money at all for if it's needed?!?

Sounds like they do need some financial experts to help them if that is their plan.

Sky Blue Kid

That's one of the few salaries that was publicised. Publicised at £10k pw.

Does it really matter how much?
The principal is...get rid of a high earner on £10k pw and bring in 9 shit players totalling £9k pw...ergo....save £1k pw and it looks like we're being generous to CCFC at the same time!:facepalm:

WillieStanley

Does it really matter how much?
The principal is...get rid of a high earner on £10k pw and bring in 9 shit players totalling £9k pw...ergo....save £1k pw and it looks like we're being generous to CCFC at the same time!:facepalm:

For the point you're trying to make, I guess not!!

Users who are viewing this thread