Letter to Mr Clarke (1 Viewer)

SkyblueBazza

Sent this yesterday (no response so far)....

Dear Mr Clarke,

I was interested in the contents of your presentation at the above. Particularly the following quoted in various media: -

“The problem with the Fit and Proper Person (owners’) Test is it requires people to have done things that are seen as wrong or illegal or unethical"

As a Coventry supporter I implore you to reconcile that last word "unethical" with the actions taken by the Club's fit & proper owners (in the eyes of the Football League), such as stopping paying rent owed because they thought it too high. That is one of many examples I could provide, although is a mighty fine in itself!

Explanation, promptly is what I seek - not referring to Football League rules x, y or z...after-all, by referring to the Coventry City F.C. circumstances in your presentation - the standard Football League response to "not comment on individual cases" surely no longer applies.

SkyblueBazza

Dear Mr Clarke,

Further to my email last night - if I am interpreting Mr Justice Males' comments correctly, he appears to me to be saying the that the owners of our Club (the same owners whose bid for CCFC Ltd was accepted by the Administrator, & who passed the FL "fit & proper" test) lawfully owed the rent that they did not pay. By implication that suggests they acted illegally.

Given that in your speech you also used the "illegal" as well as "unethical" I have an additional question: -

Assuming there is no successful appeal - are the FL now within their rights to rescind their original decision on the matter of "fit & proper"?

hopesprings

Dear Mr Clarke,

Further to my email last night - if I am interpreting Mr Justice Males' comments correctly, he appears to me to be saying the that the owners of our Club (the same owners whose bid for CCFC Ltd was accepted by the Administrator, & who passed the FL "fit & proper" test) lawfully owed the rent that they did not pay. By implication that suggests they acted illegally.

Given that in your speech you also used the "illegal" as well as "unethical" I have an additional question: -

Assuming there is no successful appeal - are the FL now within their rights to rescind their original decision on the matter of "fit & proper"?
Do you have the e-mail address because I think that this is the way forward. Everybody write politely and sensibly requesting information as to the hows and whys of their decisions and what about the BOND that they were requiring from OTIUM for £1 million ?

torchomatic

You will get;

Dear Mr Bazza

Thanks for your email. You know those cut n paste emails you all got several weeks ago? Well, please just read that again.

Yours sincerely

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread