Limited Edition Hummel CCFC Trainers (1 Viewer)

Saddlebrains

My dad loves anything sky blue, and for decades has had a pair of sky blue Doc Martins which are his pride and joy and wears them to all games he goes. Sadly, his parkinsons has got worse the last year or so and now finds them too difficult to wear.

I'd like to think my buying these for him wouldn't make people 'instantly assume he's a paedophile'. But then I guess there are always morons out there.

Get him some trainers he wont look a twat in then, like any other trainer thats on the market, and for a lot less price aswell

Or a jumper. Or a shirt. Or something that doesnt make people look like sideshow bob

ccfctommy

Get him some trainers he wont look a twat in then, like any other trainer thats on the market, and for a lot less price aswell

Or a jumper. Or a shirt. Or something that doesnt make people look like sideshow bob
Baring the extortionate price what is wrong with them exactly?

Saddlebrains

Baring the extortionate price what is wrong with them exactly?

They are blue for a start. Blue trainers. You wouldnt wear a fucking pink suit would you?

Brown sole aswell, blue and brown them well known colours that go together like salt and vinegar

Let alone the price, you can get numerous pairs of Adidas, Boss, Nike, Lacoste, Ralphy that kind of trainer for less money, and actually look quite smart instead of like you've just fell out of the Caludon Centre

Covcraig@bury

They are blue for a start. Blue trainers. You wouldnt wear a fucking pink suit would you?

Brown sole aswell, blue and brown them well known colours that go together like salt and vinegar

Let alone the price, you can get numerous pairs of Adidas, Boss, Nike, Lacoste, Ralphy that kind of trainer for less money, and actually look quite smart instead of like you've just fell out of the Caludon Centre
Wellesbourne market will be knocking them out for £20 this Sunday if your desperate

wingy

See loads of people in Sky Blue Adidas Gazelles which aren't exactly a million miles away from the design of these and they are £90 so hardly think this is massive rip off territory
Everton's are ninety and inclusive of postage.

Ricketts

Well Ive bought a pair. Its only money and I haven’t actually got any traners. Probably won’t be allowed to wear them to the match in my seat though.

ccfctommy

We play in blue. What colour do you expect them to be? Purple?

Mucca Mad Boys

I nearly bought a pair of stock Hummel trainers in this style - I think the sale price was £40.

Personally, I like them and will buy a pair. Not sure why there’s such a reaction by some, most big clubs leverage their brand on all sorts of goods.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I usually wear these to games, £85, love ‘em

View attachment 32668

I wear Nike AM1’s a lot more now but you can’t beat a pair of gazelles for comfort and versatility. You can pick good colour ways up for £40-50 mark in sales too. I tend to avoid the lighter colours as they get trashed easily.

These two are two of my favourites for matchdays (I know one is a Spzl apologies):

IMG_6375.jpeg
IMG_6378.jpeg

Personally think the idea was reasonable for official club trainers (like many other clubs have with Nike and Adidas) but the price point is far too high and the design is naff - Doug King and his brother must have been involved again.

Calista

FFS the marketing guys for these brands have got some of you on a string.

Literally never noticed anyone's trainers in my life, unless they're full of holes.

Gazelles my arse.

Alkhen

Again you show your self to be a proper c**t

You used 'Ralphy' 🤣😂😂🤮

Saddlebrains

Good measured reply. Grow up you massive man baby., stop whining at the club because you have a grudge with the owner.

You're the only person on here who think that you melt, anytime anyone says the club can improve at something there you are

You're one of them that thinks we should be grateful because we were in L2

Users who are viewing this thread