Limited Edition Hummel CCFC Trainers (3 Viewers)

Tommo1993

There’s a black pair of these in sports direct with white chevrons for £33. If you get the CCFC ones you’re a bit of a mug.

lordy_87

If people like them they will buy them, if people don't then they won't - I don't understand what all the fuss is about.

I won't be getting them but the club expanding their merchandise offering (with decent quality branded items) can only be a good thing can't it ?

People will get angry about anything now, some on here need to seriously grow up.

Greggs

Sorry dad. Will start shitting in canals and pretending to have an owl as is appropriate for a man of my age.
Hahahahaha. I'll shit in your Custom Cons if you ain't careful.

Saddlebrains

The first comment was amusing, the doubling down and making it directly personal somewhat less so

It wasnt personal at all. I never get personal on here, not worth it. You may all be pricks but we get each other through the day and share a common love 🤷

Greggs

"Waaaaah the shop doesn't stock enough items"

*The club gets in a bunch of standard football club merch*

"Waaah but it's all just unbranded rubbish."

*The club starts selling branded stuff like Monopoly, top trumps and expands the Hummel range*

"Waaaaah it's all too expensive and not exactly what I want. Why don't they just get that person who broke countless copyright rules to do it..."

Get a grip people, football merch costs a premium, especially if you get branded stuff made in small batches. Some of the stuff has been a bit weird but at least they are trying
You love to moan at the people that moan. It's amusing.
200.gif

Johnnythespider

They are blue for a start. Blue trainers. You wouldnt wear a fucking pink suit would you?

Brown sole aswell, blue and brown them well known colours that go together like salt and vinegar

Let alone the price, you can get numerous pairs of Adidas, Boss, Nike, Lacoste, Ralphy that kind of trainer for less money, and actually look quite smart instead of like you've just fell out of the Caludon Centre
I've had a pair of these quite recently, a bit battered now so they've become my doing the garden trainers but I wore them to the cbs a good few times
Screenshot_20231206-170050.png
P.S
I wore them with this
Screenshot_20231206-170531.png

itsabuzzard

I've had a pair of these quite recently, a bit battered now so they've become my doing the garden trainers but I wore them to the cbs a good few times
View attachment 32678
P.S
I wore them with this

View attachment 32678
P.S
I wore them with this
View attachment 32679
Snazzy shoes! Have you got a gravel garden? They're remarkably clean.

NorthernWisdom

It wasnt personal at all. I never get personal on here, not worth it. You may all be pricks but we get each other through the day and share a common love 🤷
What was it then, and why this response direct to a poster?

Get him some trainers he wont look a twat in then, like any other trainer thats on the market, and for a lot less price aswell

Or a jumper. Or a shirt. Or something that doesnt make people look like sideshow bob

Or is he an impersonal twat all of a sudden?

skybluepm2

I wear Nike AM1’s a lot more now but you can’t beat a pair of gazelles for comfort and versatility. You can pick good colour ways up for £40-50 mark in sales too. I tend to avoid the lighter colours as they get trashed easily.

These two are two of my favourites for matchdays (I know one is a Spzl apologies):

View attachment 32669
View attachment 32671

Personally think the idea was reasonable for official club trainers (like many other clubs have with Nike and Adidas) but the price point is far too high and the design is naff - Doug King and his brother must have been involved again.

As a fellow AM1 fan, I thought I’d bring to your attention last week’s release in case you hadn’t seen them 😎

Attachments

• IMG_5005.png
    IMG_5005.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 21

Saddlebrains

What was it then, and why this response direct to a poster?

Or is he an impersonal twat all of a sudden?

Hows it personal saying get him some trainers he wont look a twat?

Its a generalisation that those who wear said trainers are twats

If you want to have an argument just call me a c**t dont go round.the houses about it 🤷

Skyblue Bangkok

Ricketts

Some of you may mock, but since I’ve had mine, we have averaged three points and two goals a game, and not conceded any.
Money well spent.

Users who are viewing this thread