looks like we're moving out for definate then... (1 Viewer)

Pusb1

"The lifelong Leicester City fan is the man who will have the ultimate decision as to where the Sky Blues will call home come next season."

http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/sport/football/football-news/telegraph-writes-football-league-chairman-4000265

RoboCCFC90

I am happy that the CT are doing this, a lot of us have been E-Mailing the Football League in the last week pleading for them to sort this mess out coming from CT it might hold more muscle.. SISU OUT, CITY STAY!!

Voice_of_Reason

I am happy that the CT are doing this, a lot of us have been E-Mailing the Football League in the last week pleading for them to sort this mess out coming from CT it might hold more muscle.. SISU OUT, CITY STAY!!

Brilliant letter from the Telegraph to ALL League clubs and to the Football League. Get the message Mr Fisher ? Are you thick ?

psgm1

Banned
Strange that whilst a certain group talk about doing something like this, never actually got around to doing so. Which when you consider certain of this group were slagging ME off for doing so, you kind of wonder why they aren't hiding their heads in shame this morning!

They are right many voices might do more good than one, but sadly the trust are either unwilling or unable to do what a lone individual clearly had the foresight to do.

Well done tho the telegraph for catching up with what I have been doing for over a year now!

As I have said before

Some talk, and try their best to garner media attention, others simply get on with it.

Yet ANOTHER example of why the trust is not just letting ITSELF down, but the fans of coventry city!

ajsccfc

Right, we need someone from the SBT to come forward: did you or a colleague have sex with psgm1's mother? Run over his dog? Tell him Santa Claus isn't real? There must be something behind this.

RoboCCFC90

Brilliant letter from the Telegraph to ALL League clubs and to the Football League. Get the message Mr Fisher ? Are you thick ?

I hope a lot of clubs will stand side to side with us and say "This is wrong" but you never know..

RoboCCFC90

Right, we need someone from the SBT to come forward: did you or a colleague have sex with psgm1's mother? Run over his dog? Tell him Santa Claus isn't real? There must be something behind this.

It was actualy when they told psgm1 that Pinocchio wasn't a real boy..

Steve.B50

I must have thrown him out of some club in the past

psgm1

Banned
Great to see rather than DOING stuff the intellectual giants at the "trust" (an oxymoron if ever there was) try to belittle now that they are being shown up for what they REALLY are. Seems they themselves are KEYBOARD WARRIORS - except they want the members to PAY them to do so

HOW are they any better then sisu?

ajsccfc

So surely you're going to meet the 'keyboard warriors' as you were politely invited yesterday right?

letsallsingtogether

I'M Sorry that should be how are you better then Sisu slag off anyone who tries to do anything, then do nothing yourself but hide behind a key board, have been offered to meet members on several occasions to put across your arguments and to help out but no just got a lot of slagging off on here.
You have had threatening E-mails that no one has seen you have been scared for your life fuck me would make a great Agatha Christie novel
Great to see rather than DOING stuff the intellectual giants at the "trust" (an oxymoron if ever there was) try to belittle now that they are being shown up for what they REALLY are. Seems they themselves are KEYBOARD WARRIORS - except they want the members to PAY them to do so

Voice_of_Reason

Can we concentrate on the positives of this thread please, i.e., the Telegraph's letter to ALL 72 League Clubs and the Football League.

@psgm1.......For the good of this forum.....I think there is an outstanding question here. Have you tried to meet with the trust F2F re the points you raise?

If so what happend and if not why not.

letsallsingtogether

You've got to be joking he would then need to show proof of all the treats that were made against him??
I believe he is Walter Mitty in disguise doesn't no what is real or fantasy
So surely you're going to meet the 'keyboard warriors' as you were politely invited yesterday right?

luwalla

WOW .. You sound like you have something very personal against the trust guys! If that's the case , then take it up with them like a man, and in person ... Your not going to get the resolution you seem to need by hiding behind a faceless username on here, and the rest of us have all got enough on our hands battling SISU & ACL

If you don't like what they do or stand for , then don't join or support them.. And if its something more than that then honestly it sounds like you need to take it up with them personally

italiahorse

Do us all a favour, come out your bedroom introduce yourself to your parents and ask them where the front door is.
Hopefully you have not got a lap top.

RoboCCFC90

To be fair he probably posted seconds before me.

I understand that mate, but I just liked reading how VOR said can we all concentrate on the topic and then next you see someone call another bloke/woman/alien a dick, was quite amusing..

letsallsingtogether

Yes But he is
Sabotages every Tread on here must be a reason for that drawing people away from the original post seems to be a hidden agenda on his part

NA NAG NAG NAG NAG.
I understand that mate, but I just liked reading how VOR said can we all concentrate on the topic and then next you see someone call another bloke/woman/alien a dick, was quite amusing..

First it was linnell which is fair enough we all know he is a dick,but psgm the trust have done nothing wrong they voted not to help fisher so ehat exactly is your problem they are trying to help but things take time have patience dear .....

RoboCCFC90

Yes But he is
Sabotages every Tread on here must be a reason for that drawing people away from the original post seems to be a hidden agenda on his part

NA NAG NAG NAG NAG.

Psgm1 is what he is letsallsingtogether, if he doesn't like the Trust then fine, not many of us like SISU, yet we don't abuse each other for abusing SISU (Not that I am condoning what he said, but I am trying to steer this thred back to it's main topic which personally I feel was a very good act by CT, when previously many have slated it for doing very little)

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Well done CT late to the party but shows with their efforts in the past couple of weeks what a newspaper can do if they put their mind to it.
CWR? Scared about being locked out not being allowed in to broadcast on Cov games?
Got some news for you the way things are going you are going to have a lot of broad casting time to fill with alternative topics

You are based in Coventry do you actually fight for anything in Coventry?
Are you passionate about anything but yourselves?

RoboCCFC90

Robo the difference is though is that SISU are largely not accessible where as the TRUST are.

Fine, but we know that there are countless Trust members on this forum (newer/older members), everyone has an opinion, right or wrong Psgm1 doesn't think the Trust are doing enough, hopefully either Steve or Ashbyjan can come on say "PSGM1 this is what we are doing/done, rah rah rah rah" and maybe he will see a little more into their insight and how they are operating throughout this debacle, if he doesn't and continues to go on and on about how the Trust aren't doing enough then I am sorry but you can't please everyone so if PSGM1 feels he can do more than I for one would be very happy to see him try..

letsallsingtogether

They have done that on numerous occasions but he is oblivious to what they say just has this bee in his bonnet that won't go away like a bad rash.

By the way good post by Brokenheartedskyblue why are we now not E-Mailing or brummie station CWR to get them to help with our fight????
Fine, but we know that there are countless Trust members on this forum (newer/older members), everyone has an opinion, right or wrong Psgm1 doesn't think the Trust are doing enough, hopefully either Steve or Ashbyjan can come on say "PSGM1 this is what we are doing/done, rah rah rah rah" and maybe he will see a little more into their insight and how they are operating throughout this debacle, if he doesn't and continues to go on and on about how the Trust aren't doing enough then I am sorry but you can't please everyone so if PSGM1 feels he can do more than I for one would be very happy to see him try..

RoboCCFC90

They have done that on numerous occasions but he is oblivious to what they say just has this bee in his bonnet that won't go away like a bad rash.

By the way good post by Brokenheartedskyblue why are we now not E-Mailing or brummie station CWR to get them to help with our fight????

I'm not talking about numerous occasions, why can't someone who is involved with the trust like Ashbyjan for instance just send him a Private Message on this forum, Job sorted!!

Yeah that's a good idea, you would like to think they're onboard already..

mattylad

Well done CT late to the party but shows with their efforts in the past couple of weeks what a newspaper can do if they put their mind to it.
CWR? Scared about being locked out not being allowed in to broadcast on Cov games?
Got some news for you the way things are going you are going to have a lot of broad casting time to fill with alternative topics

You are based in Coventry do you actually fight for anything in Coventry?
Are you passionate about anything but yourselves?

If they stop SISU from taking us out of the City I would say it is perfectly timed

James Smith

Brilliant move by the CET hopefully this will make an impact.

Last edited:

James Smith

Agree but what about our brilliant LOCAL radio station?
Which one the ghost of Mercia or CWR? Or did you mean both as for commentary purposes we can be heard on both.

Maybe they're preparing a special report, doubt it but they could be.

Users who are viewing this thread