looks like we're moving out for definate then... (1 Viewer)

simple_simon

Great to see rather than DOING stuff the intellectual giants at the "trust" (an oxymoron if ever there was) try to belittle now that they are being shown up for what they REALLY are. Seems they themselves are KEYBOARD WARRIORS - except they want the members to PAY them to do so

HOW are they any better then sisu?

New to site although I have been viewing the forums.

You are one very disturbed person psgm1

wingy

Which one the ghost of Mercia or CWR? Or did you mean both as for commentary purposes we can be heard on both.

Maybe they're preparing a special report, doubt it but they could be.
That would probably be Inside Tracks Boyfriend

Edit .......BTW.....How long does it take a judge to read 1000 pages.

win9nut

Strange that whilst a certain group talk about doing something like this, never actually got around to doing so. Which when you consider certain of this group were slagging ME off for doing so, you kind of wonder why they aren't hiding their heads in shame this morning!

They are right many voices might do more good than one, but sadly the trust are either unwilling or unable to do what a lone individual clearly had the foresight to do.

Well done tho the telegraph for catching up with what I have been doing for over a year now!

As I have said before

Some talk, and try their best to garner media attention, others simply get on with it.

Yet ANOTHER example of why the trust is not just letting ITSELF down, but the fans of coventry city!

Why don't you join the trust and share your thoughts and ideas in a way that is more constructive rather than have (from my perspective certainly) an "I told you so" feel to it...

If you thought the trust should have been writing to all the football league clubs, why didn't you suggest it?

Sorry if you've already answered these I haven't read through the whole thread as yet...

However you obviously could add a hell of a lot of value to the trust, so why not get involved?

letsallsingtogether

Because he will say he is being bullied will give him even more to come on here shouting he has been invited to meet them on numerous occasions has been asked for proof on numerous occasions but just posts on here with accusations then never replies when you ask for proof.
If he has proof then maybe a few more of us would back his corner.

OVER TO YOU PSGM 1?????

I'm not talking about numerous occasions, why can't someone who is involved with the trust like Ashbyjan for instance just send him a Private Message on this forum, Job sorted!!

Yeah that's a good idea, you would like to think they're onboard already..

ccfc92

Who's the person who gets some inside info occasionally? Is it pgsm1? :S cus I swear people used to worship his posts, now everyone seems to be having a go. Not sure what user it is tho

RoboCCFC90

Who's the person who gets some inside info occasionally? Is it pgsm1? :S cus I swear people used to worship his posts, now everyone seems to be having a go. Not sure what user it is tho

Nah that's PWKH your thinking of Mustafa..

Covcraig@bury

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by RoboCCFC90
I'm not talking about numerous occasions, why can't someone who is involved with the trust like Ashbyjan for instance just send him a Private Message on this forum, Job sorted!!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the Trust would not want pgsm1 on their Board just in case he does something like tell Sisu where to shove it .
psgm1 has shown hes got more get up and go/balls than all the Trust put together.
But I bet that the likes of ashbyjan would fear for their position within the Trust and would not want to step aside.
There`s doers and people who just sit back and do f**k all. ( trust )
Go for it PSGM1 and I might even join myself

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

quote_icon.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think the Trust would not want pgsm1 on their Board just in case he does something like tell Sisu where to shove it .
psgm1 has shown hes got more get up and go/balls than all the Trust put together.
But I bet that the likes of ashbyjan would fear for their position within the Trust and would not want to step aside.
Why wouldn't they remember they dont vote themselves onto the board people vote them on

RoboCCFC90

quote_icon.png

Maybe they wouldn't but slagging them off isn't going to help PSGM1 igf they did want him onboard.
How has he shown that Craig? Maybe I am mistaken but as far as I know PSGM1, has only belittled the Trust on this forum, whereas the Trust are actively seeking answers and helping the adminstrator. I can't speak for Ashbyjan, but he does seem a person to speak the truth and care about the Football Club as we all do. Yeah I get that point, but we are better off sticking together (AKA SBT) rather than single fans trying to shout out all by themselves.

quote_icon.png

Just what we need another Trust!!!! :eek:

Covcraig@bury

Robbo, How can SBT help the administrator with answers? more like when the SBT pester the administrator with questions that slow him down !
And if the SBT are giving information to the administrator, where are they getting their information from to answers his questions ?
What are the questions from the administrator to SBT ? Do you know ?
The CET has done more in one day than the SBT and that is fantastic.

I don't want to keep having a pop at the SBT but in all fairness they don't seem to be doing much at all.

RoboCCFC90

Robbo, How can SBT help the administrator with answers? more like when the SBT pester the administrator with questions that slow him down !
And if the SBT are giving information to the administrator, where are they getting their information from to answers his questions ?
What are the questions from the administrator to SBT ? Do you know ?
The CET has done more in one day than the SBT and that is fantastic.

I don't want to keep having a pop at the SBT but in all fairness they don't seem to be doing much at all.

Yes the SBT if anything could be a little more patient, but so could all of us, we are all expecting answers and currently they're not clear and forecoming. That's your opinion Craig, but who has the power barr the adminstrator to make things happen??

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Until they show some backbone and get off the fence that's all they`ll be !!!

Time to show your true colours SBT your losing face .

So the CT who have only come on board in the last couple of weeks once the s its hit the fan are now praised? Brilliant glad they finally are but where have they been for the last year? Yes newspapers have a lot of power why didn't they use it befor? Sunday Mercury part of the same group Midlands paper sold in Coventry as Coventry Sunday Mercury any mention in last couple of weeks of Coventry City? NO

So pick on fellow supporters no wonder we are where we are instead of sticking together we slag each other off. Instead never mind

J

Jack Griffin

The failure of the club to reach an agreement of a ground to play in at this stage is favourable to the take over case..

Football League rules require that:
  • The Club's first team matches will always take precedence over other activities
  • No Club shall remove to another ground without first obtaining the written consent of the Board.
  • The Club must disclose, as soon as practicable, plans and details of any proposed future move to a new stadium.
  • The location of the proposed new stadium must meet with the approval of the Board.
  • The Club shall have the ability to postpone other activities scheduled to take place on the pitch in the immediately preceding 48 hour period.
  • A Club shall either own its ground or have a legally enforceable agreement with its ground's owner for its use by the Club, expiring not earlier than the end of the current Season.

The (FL) Board shall not grant consent to move unless:
  • ]it would not adversely affect such Club's Officials, players, supporters, shareholders, sponsors and others having an interest in its activities;
  • it would enhance the reputation of The League and promote the game of association football generally.
  • it would be appropriate having in mind the relationship (if any) between the locality with which by its name or otherwise the applicant Club is traditionally associated

Rule 13.10 is interesting, it implies the FL executive hold a copy of the Ricoh rental agreement..
13.10 Each Club shall, provide the Executive with full copies of such documentation as the Executive may reasonably require to demonstrate the Club's ability to play fixtures at its ground. By way of example, and without limitation, this may include copies of HM Land Registry entries, copy leases, any licence to occupy and any sub-leases or licence relating thereto. The Executive shall maintain a register of Clubs and the basis upon which that Club occupies its ground.

Users who are viewing this thread