Match thread notts county (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Wilson off, Cody on. So still no better off as we now have Cody 'who doesn't fit into my style of play or plans' McDonald on front on his own!

He must have the Thorn book of only being able to make like for like changes!

EvansCCFC

Hi Peeps,im new to the forum ,but i just want to say that for me if a takeover goes through ,i dont have the confidence in pressley to take us forward,will this be our 6th or 7th loss in a row:eek:

Nick

Administrator
Great chance fr Bell. Martin runs forward, yes forward!!!! with the ball. Flecky plays it to Bell who hits it first time bends it round the keeper onto the bar.

Flecks just scored to make up for it though :D

Was it a good goal?

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Was it a good goal?

Hit it well. Thought he'd dilly dallied around to inch. Cyrus on a run, played across the field to Fleck who was just outside the 6 yard box, keeper would have been lucky to have saved it

Conceded another though! Bizarre keeping by Dunn, and decision by Cyrus to leave it for Dunn. Mid communication resulted in neither getting it, it hitting the post and the rebound couldn't be missed!

Covstu

That would put us 9 points from relegation, bit close for comfort. Why is it that we die after Christmas every single year regardless of what league we are in???

ccfcway

Villa v Leicester could be Championship game whilst Wolves v Cov could be League One...

Bloody hell, midlands football really is struggling

ccfcway

That would put us 9 points from relegation, bit close for comfort. Why is it that we die after Christmas every single year regardless of what league we are in???

I'd love to see the table when we were on the same points as Bournemouth, It wasnt that long ago !

Tomh111

Because we rarely have anything to play for after christmas? ;)

wingy

Crewe are winning while playing an entirely academy based squad .

Oh if we had such spirit ,daring ,belief .:eek:

EvansCCFC

Moussa is key for us,sometimes inconsistant but an exciting player at this level when hes up for it,deserved equalizer anyway

SkyBlue_Bear83

Wolves all but down.
They have a better goal difference than Barnsley, if Peterborough lose to Sheffield Wednesday they are still in with a fighting chance. It looks likely they will be relegated but far from over yet.

If Peterborough win tonight it could be 1 from 6 for the final place on the last day.

jon92

On way back from the game Dunn needed to communicate with the defence a lot of errors caused from this

Ashdown1

Would it be fair to say that Dunn is indeed fucking awful and if it wasn't for him being in goal in that fateful second half back in early February against Crewe then we would possibly have another trophy in the cabinet and Robins and Goldie would have stuck around for the glory and a trip to Wembley?? { Also the anticipated revenue may have encouraged our fabled leaders to have paid for McG and MR and we would have rocketed to the top for promotion}..............Football eh ?!!

Users who are viewing this thread