Match thread notts county (1 Viewer)

urbanbushmonkey

Would it be fair to say that Dunn is indeed fecking awful and if it wasn't for him being in goal in that fateful second half back in early February against Crewe then we would possibly have another trophy in the cabinet and Robins and Goldie would have stuck around for the glory and a trip to Wembley?? { Also the anticipated revenue may have encouraged our fabled leaders to have paid for McG and MR and we would have rocketed to the top for promotion}..............Football eh ?!!

McGoldrick was already long gone by the Crewe defeat.

Decent performance from us today by far better team should won it fleck,bell played well as did all midfield.....good to see adams back...well worth the trip down cant wait for next season PUSB

ampthill_sba

I thought we deserved at least a point today. Some thoughts:
* We have been very suspect at dealing with lofted balls into our pen area...but equally poor at attacking crosses in theirs.
* Barton was poor (again) in his preferred position but when Fleck dropped deeper I thought his game improved.
* Aron Martin can't pass
* David Bell could really have been an asset this season if he'd been fit
* Wilson did nothing but Cody caused them problems
* Moussa should always start
* Adams: thank god he's signed up
* Don't get the hype over Thomas...
* Dunn made several good saves but the first goal came from his save put back to their forward..
* Baker/Chritie combo works well

Overall to good spells in the game could have yielded 3 goals on a different day...

Nonleagueherewecome

On way back from the game Dunn needed to communicate with the defence a lot of errors caused from this

Firstly, he's too inexperienced to be the navigator for a big first team game. And whatever his experience, he has no sense of direction anyway (and probably never will have) and is a very poor map reader. Secondly, surely the coach driver realised that he was getting incorrect directions? He's been there before and a man of experience should have shown some leadership. Thirdly, what happened to our GPS? Is this more cutbacks by the SISU-loving Administrator? ;)

And all that could have been avoided with a ,

Nonleagueherewecome

One positive from the last two games is David Bell. He was very good considering the lack of match fitness last week and from what I've read and heard of today, he again showed some class. I hope Mr Miserable Paul on the phone-in is wrong when he says that we are "paying him off in the summer" as a fit David Bell for next season would massively improve our promotion chances. He might even be worth his wages, something that can't be said about Wood and McSheffrey any more. David Bell: Cult Figure, mark my words...

Ashdown1

One positive from the last two games is David Bell. He was very good considering the lack of match fitness last week and from what I've read and heard of today, he again showed some class. I hope Mr Miserable Paul on the phone-in is wrong when he says that we are "paying him off in the summer" as a fit David Bell for next season would massively improve our promotion chances. He might even be worth his wages, something that can't be said about Wood and McSheffrey any more. David Bell: Cult Figure, mark my words...

Oh dear you've lost the plot here, you really think he'll stay fit for more than a couple of months. He'll probably be injured again by pre season training !!:eek:

Users who are viewing this thread