Match thread (1 Viewer)

C

Clive Plattini

Leon's had 2 easier chances than his goal. Come on Leon, let's get a hattrick.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
With Webster on a booking, and the pitch how it is, reckon SP might consider bringing on Phillips and moving Willis to CB? Had it been 1-0 I'd probably say no, but being 2-0 I'm comfortable we can keep this lead and the change wouldn't make a negative impact on the game

Skybluepiglet

Who Thinks a sky blues can keep a clean sheet.??

Summat always happens ..and with these conditions I want us to be 3 up before the blades score.

Andy Webster

Good first half. Two good goals from Wilson and Clarke . The latter maybe should have had another couple. Webster is lucky still to be on the park.

The bounce he lets it take when he is nearly last man.

bigfatronssba

I think Mike Deans doing well. Good to see a decent ref, and one using common sense

1763, 950 Sheff Utd fans

Lowest post war attendance by 26.

Lowest ever surely?

SkyBlueSid

I have to say that Sheffield Utd are dire. Normally they are very competitive and you know you've been in a game whatever happens. But not today. They just don't look up for it at all, and it's almost like damage limitation already.

Webster should have seen a second yellow. But even if we played the second half with 10 men, I doubt it would help Sheffield, so poor have they looked.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Just watching those Ht highlights, I think Maguire is luckier than Webster to still be on the field. Didn't realise it was him who took Wilson out when Ref tried to play advantage but then pulled play back but took no action. And temporarily forgot about the blatant handball incident he took no action over. Maybe Mr Dean isn't doing as well as I suggested!

SkyBlueSid

Just watching those Ht highlights, I think Maguire is luckier than Webster to still be on the field. Didn't realise it was him who took Wilson out when Ref tried to play advantage but then pulled play back but took no action. And temporarily forgot about the blatant handball incident he took no action over. Maybe Mr Dean isn't doing as well as I suggested!

Had it been a run-of-the-mill ref rather than FIFA one, it is likely there would have been 2 red cards. Common sense is not an option for those trying to ascend the greasy pole.

D

Deleted member 4439

Luv how the highlights of the goals show only the celebrations on the hill :claping hands:

Sky Blues

I think Mike Deans doing well. Good to see a decent ref, and one using common sense

1763, 950 Sheff Utd fans

Lowest post war attendance by 26.

More Utd than City :( Such a sad state of affairs that it has come to this. Feel weird watching this. Looks like watching City playing away at a non-league ground, but knowing it is a so-called "home game" robs the comfort that illusion would bring.

Then there's a team in Sky Blue passing the ball well, with players unlocking the opposition with clever balls and strikers attacking with power and pace - is it really Coventry? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread