Match Ticket Prices (1 Viewer)

Ashdown

I’ll take that back , San Miguel and Mahou are produced by the same company along with Alhambra which is lovely. Madri was devised by Coors and a Spanish craft brewer but now owned and produced by Molson Coors…..it’s everywhere now. They do a good pint of it in the Gatehouse in Cov 👍🍻

Happy_Martian

Had a look around earlier and most Champ clubs are charging £30-40 so our prices aren't outside that bracket. It's the Cat A games that is disappointing as it's the local derbies, Sunderland, Leeds and strangely Sheff Wednesday that have got that honour.

fernandopartridge

I’ll take that back , San Miguel and Mahou are produced by the same company along with Alhambra which is lovely. Madri was devised by Coors and a Spanish craft brewer but now owned and produced by Molson Coors…..it’s everywhere now. They do a good pint of it in the Gatehouse in Cov
Alhambra I enjoy. Cruzcampo is my favourite

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

scottccfc

Had a look around earlier and most Champ clubs are charging £30-40 so our prices aren't outside that bracket. It's the Cat A games that is disappointing as it's the local derbies, Sunderland, Leeds and strangely Sheff Wednesday that have got that honour.
Sheff weds has got to be as its boxing day and they will bring a decent number!

Happy_Martian

Sheff weds has got to be as its boxing day and they will bring a decent number!

I can't see the decent number though. Google says they only averaged 2500 away last season. And they got promoted. I can't imagine any club seeing that and immediately thinking they'd max a 4000 away end. Unless there is something related to Police incidents (Sheff W did have a few), it can't be numbers otherwise other teams would be Cat A too, like Middlesborough and Southampton.

pipkin73

Alhambra I enjoy. Cruzcampo is my favourite

Madri, Alhambr or Cruzcampo i pay 2€ if they charge me more i go to the next bar. Mind you, being a local i get a discount that Fernando well knows i guess.

Mind you even at those prices i only go out once at a touch twice a week (if lots of work has come in) as i can buy 12 cans for 3.60€ and read all the crap on here much cheaper lol. I need that one day out to stay senile.

pipkin73

If i went back to the UK i would have a heart attack at the prices you are telling me. Think i would have to go Sobre, there again the wages you earn out here or so much lower than the UK.

pipkin73

Depending on where you work out here, a days wages is 37GBP, but the money the club are spending i guess the prices have to go up and they are about average for what other Championship club are charging.

Chris1987

I can't see the decent number though. Google says they only averaged 2500 away last season. And they got promoted. I can't imagine any club seeing that and immediately thinking they'd max a 4000 away end. Unless there is something related to Police incidents (Sheff W did have a few), it can't be numbers otherwise other teams would be Cat A too, like Middlesborough and Southampton.
Wednesday have a decent following. That average was due to their allocation on many occasions being significantly less than that average

fernandopartridge

Their numbers last season would be constrained by the capacity of away ends, they've generally always brought 3k + here even on a weekday night they did. 2500 average is better than any current Championship team isn't it

Saddlebrains

What are you talking about? Its boxing day, the day known for the highest attendances of the season across all the leagues (bar opening and final day).

Everyones off, everyone meets up over that period to go to the game and have a beer etc. They will sell out their allocation 100% and id argue if were top 6 so will we

Happy_Martian

Their numbers last season would be constrained by the capacity of away ends, they've generally always brought 3k + here even on a weekday night they did. 2500 average is better than any current Championship team isn't it

Boro bring a few yet they're Cat B. I'll never understand what makes a club A, B or C :)

fernandopartridge

Exactly this. Wage cap that allows TV money to pay the wage bill is desperately needed. Then tickets and commercials are purely for the club itself.

Ha ha, i agree but it wasn't my point. While footballers' wages continue to climb the punters that give the footballers their intrinsic value do not! We've had such a prolonged period of stagnant at best wages, people still compare the ticket price today of that 18 years ago when the Arena opened!

shmmeee

Ha ha, i agree but it wasn't my point. While footballers' wages continue to climb the punters that give the footballers their intrinsic value do not! We've had such a prolonged period of stagnant at best wages, people still compare the ticket price today of that 18 years ago when the Arena opened!

That too!

If we all earned what we should we wouldn’t be complaining.

Grendel

Exactly this. Wage cap that allows TV money to pay the wage bill is desperately needed. Then tickets and commercials are purely for the club itself.

There will never be a wage cap. Dream on.

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

Wonder why the first home game isn't Cat A? You'd have thought that would be one that would generate a lot of interest.

Grendel

My worry is they will do this only if they need to...they likely don't need to now due to the popularity. We'll see.

I think the real issue will be you still wouldn’t be assured a ticket unless you booked in advance or would have limited options for certain games

MAFF

Anyone know why they grey out large chunks? Trying to buy a ticket next to my Dad's season ticket and they've blocked out a whole section in block 25 that was empty a few days ago. Infuriating.

fernandopartridge

Anyone know why they grey out large chunks? Trying to buy a ticket next to my Dad's season ticket and they've blocked out a whole section in block 25 that was empty a few days ago. Infuriating.
Reserved for the ticket office?

Evo1883

Looks like ( when we factor in the 2 empty blocks 26/27 ? ) the boro attendance should be around 24,000 plus

theferret

Will be very surprised if Boro sells out. Holiday season and lots of spare season tickets knocking around. Might hit 25K though.

bigfatronssba

Will be very surprised if Boro sells out. Holiday season and lots of spare season tickets knocking around. Might hit 25K though.

It’ll be way more than that.

Looking at that map home ticket sales are already at about 21-22k.

Users who are viewing this thread