Mcfadzean (chapter 2) (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Plays more like an out & out hairy arsed centre-half now, has cut out the running with the ball, will do this season easy, won every header today and that hooked clearance near the end was outstanding.

Did a similar hooked clearance against Sheffield United iirc - playing out of his skin.

Tommo1993

Gotta admit I was losing a bit of faith in him before when we were leaking goals, and he was hoofing it up to nobody. But he seems even sturdier than before.

Skybluecol

These last 5 or 6 games, he gas been immense and hardly put a foot wrong. If he got injured, I'd be massively concerned with how we'd replace as with the form he's in, he's arguably the player we'd least want to be injured/suspended at the moment. He's got a big shift to put in over the next 4 weeks

Super Graham Withey

These last 5 or 6 games, he gas been immense and hardly put a foot wrong. If he got injured, I'd be massively concerned with how we'd replace as with the form he's in, he's arguably the player we'd least want to be injured/suspended at the moment. He's got a big shift to put in over the next 4 weeks
Forget COH, Gyok, Hamer etc, Fadz has been our most important player for several seasons now.

Adge

Didn’t see or hear anything about the game but pound for pound he’s the best signing we’ve made in the Robins era
Yep-this. It was a great signing at the correct time when we needed a bit of no nonsense know how and a leader. Still doing them things now albeit at a higher level. Long may that continue.

Frostie

Yep-this. It was a great signing at the correct time when we needed a bit of no nonsense know how and a leader. Still doing them things now albeit at a higher level. Long may that continue.

Agreed except with the 'no nonsense' label.
He can do all the ugly stuff certainly but he's a lot better on the ball than he gets credit for. It's only since the change in style that he's been less progressive shall we say. In League 1 & first Championship season he was a very good ball playing CB.

Adge

Agreed except with the 'no nonsense' label.
He can do all the ugly stuff certainly but he's a lot better on the ball than he gets credit for. It's only since the change in style that he's been less progressive shall we say. In League 1 & first Championship season he was a very good ball playing CB.
Yep-can certainly do both! Must admit that yesterday I was a bit worried by the defense up against Dwight Gayle but he hardly made an impression and was subbed early doors second half. A testament to how good our defense played as a whole.

clint van damme

Gotta admit I was losing a bit of faith in him before when we were leaking goals, and he was hoofing it up to nobody. But he seems even sturdier than before.

Had a few bad games, happens.
We've made changes at the back, it takes time to gel. We look very solid and he's the foundation of it

Cityandproud87

Surely he deserves a song, this is probably shit but hopefully it kickstarts some good ideas:
(To the tune of the Man City Ruben Diaz song)
Kyle McFadzean our number 5,
He wins everything in the air,
He’s hard as nails,
He’s a fucking beast,
He hates the Villa and loves City.

He has a song? Do you attend games?

Brighton Sky Blue

I'd like them to bring in the European thing of repeating the goalscorer's surname just for

'Viktor!'
'Geeyurkeres!'
'Viktor!'
'Jockeresh'
'Viktor!'
'Jeeohkurez!'

Evo1883

And still

Ana Navarro Filing Nails GIF by GIPHY News

SkyBlueSoul

I liked his post-match interview where he basically said "I don't want to say me not being there made a difference...but I was watching from the sidelines and goals were coming from where I'd normally be"

Users who are viewing this thread