McGoldrick: 'I would never say no to Coventry' (1 Viewer)

He might stay til the end of the season, but SISU won stump up the cash to buy him permanantly. They didnt do it with Norwood, Nimely or any of our other loan hits, so they wont do it with Goldy. I hope im wrong. I'd love nothing more than Goldy staying with us permanantly, but i just cant see it happening. If he does well, Forest will want him back or bang up the price. If his form drops, we wont buy him.

Sick Boy

He might stay til the end of the season, but SISU won stump up the cash to buy him permanantly. They didnt do it with Norwood, Nimely or any of our other loan hits, so they wont do it with Goldy. I hope im wrong. I'd love nothing more than Goldy staying with us permanantly, but i just cant see it happening. If he does well, Forest will want him back or bang up the price. If his form drops, we wont buy him.

There was no way that Norwood would have signed for us in League.1, despite how much people try to make themselves believe he would do out of undying love for the club.

Our last manager told us Nimley was off to a PL club on loan, not sure what happened there though. ;)

fernandopartridge

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about with McGoldrick, he looks better than he is due to how dreadful everybody else has played.

Not that it will happen, but, if we signed him permanently, he'd be a classic case of a player who was decent on loan but then shite once signed permanently.

Grendel

There was no way that Norwood would have signed for us in League.1, despite how much people try to make themselves believe he would do out of undying love for the club.

Our last manager told us Nimley was off to a PL club on loan, not sure what happened there though. ;)

Has Malaga signed for the Premier league club that were after him yet?

kg82

I honestly don't know what all the fuss is about with McGoldrick, he looks better than he is due to how dreadful everybody else has played.

Not that it will happen, but, if we signed him permanently, he'd be a classic case of a player who was decent on loan but then shite once signed permanently.

We have a mystic amongst us

Users who are viewing this thread