McSheffrey - New Doncaster manager (1 Viewer)

Skyblueweeman

Apologies if been posted elsewhere...Gary Mcsheffrey appointed the new Doncaster manager aged 39.

skybluegod

Seems like they have gone for the cheap appointment.
Only won 1 of his 4 in charge so far. Apparently it was between him and coppinger in the end. Hope he does well but get the feeling it won't end well.

Skyblueweeman

Seems like they have gone for the cheap appointment.
Only won 1 of his 4 in charge so far. Apparently it was between him and coppinger in the end. Hope he does well but get the feeling it won't end well.

Coppinger is a legend at the club. Reckon he would've done it for the same or less as Sheff.

johnwillomagic

Coppinger better choice by far but whoever takes it presently is screwed it'a roxic there currently.
Tbf the above situation would be only way Sheff gets a managerial role.

I wish him well but can't see it think they are doomed this year!

skybluegod

Coppinger is a legend at the club. Reckon he would've done it for the same or less as Sheff.

That's my point.
It's telling that the 'final' 2 were the cheap options the other 3 of the shortlisted 5 were, Paul Clement, Paul cook and Woodgate who would have expected more.

higgs

Donny fans not too impressed with that appointment don't blame them but best of luck to Gaz

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Warwickhunt

i am sure we could loan him a couple of players to help.

Grendel

Does a section of their fanbase already believe he has makings of a future West Ham manager too?

Best Since Jimmy Hil

Sick Boy

Best Since Jimmy Hil

There are some classics there hahaha

Adge

Does a section of their fanbase already believe he has makings of a future West Ham manager too?
Please don’t tell me some goon thought that Thorn was good enough to manage the hammers? 🤔

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

3 nil up against Morecambe away at half time.

Lost 4-3...

Not the best first day at the office! Appalling mentality from the players actually.

clint van damme

Who'd be a football manager?
I believe McSheffrey has invested well so doesn't need to work, if true, why bother with that shit?!

Sick Boy

Maybe he would come to us with Carl Baker as assistant
Considering a sizeable number on here wanted Michael Doyle to replace Robins as manager once he leaves, despite having no managerial experience, it’s probably not that unrealistic.

johnwillomagic

As I said earlier its a poisoned chalice saw them at Charlton and the club is toxic currently and only going one way.

Unless he is able to clear out the majority of squad and take a punt at getting in around 15 new players which is extremely unlikely he has no chance there and they are destined for league 2.

skybluegod

Tonked again tonight. 5-0. 7 games 7 losses I think now as permeant boss. I think only 1 win as caretake also. Not looking good.

Users who are viewing this thread