McSheffrey - New Doncaster manager (2 Viewers)

higgs

Will he be given the time to turn it around

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Brighton Sky Blue

Absolutely fallen to pieces since Moore left. Looks like we got as much as you could out of Hiwula as well

Speaking of Moore decided to watch his other former team against Morecambe tonight. Morecambe absolutely terrible but Wednesday just couldn't put it away. Bannan looks a class above that league

johnwillomagic

Well a few weeks later and nothing to change my opinion they are doomed this season. Hiwula nowhere near the side I think last few games!

johnwillomagic

Hiwula definitely gone backwards since Cov - Robins definitely got that call right fair play.

Can't see him staying at Donny or Pompey - he will be lucky to get a league two club at best after recent showings a sahme but he has only got himself to blame.

I think McSheffrey will be given some time given the dreadful situation he came into but not convinced at all he is management material, Maybe if kept on the proof will be how he rebuilds and does in League Two next season,

Ccfcisparks

Hiwula definitely gone backwards since Cov - Robins definitely got that call right fair play.

Can't see him staying at Donny or Pompey - he will be lucky to get a league two club at best after recent showings a sahme but he has only got himself to blame.

I think McSheffrey will be given some time given the dreadful situation he came into but not convinced at all he is management material, Maybe if kept on the proof will be how he rebuilds and does in League Two next season,
According to some we were foolish to get rid of him!

Users who are viewing this thread