Michael Folivi (1 Viewer)

Gazolba

Surely Charles Vernam or Kwame Thomas will be our first choice strikers. Vernam has at least scored one goal (in Iceland).
And Kwame Thomas is an England international, though coming back from 6 months injury and currently unfit.
All the new recruits would seem to be below our own George Thomas though.
But I can't really see this lot catapulting us up the table when players like Sordell and Agyei failed to.

Astute

Might work out good for us, but still don't get the point of signing other teams youngsters on loan when we have our own.
If we had a striker that was ready for 1st team action he would already be in the 1st team. Yet you are comparing them with a player who is on the fringes of 1st team football for a Premiership side.

Astute

Pathetic

Jordan P should be given a chance over this lad!

Same old city not using players under our noses I.e Jonson Clark Harris

Only positive is we didn't sell anyone.
Why is it pathetic that we have brought in a young player from a Prem side?

Have you noticed that we do play our younger players in the 1st team? I would put it down to them not being ready or not as good as who they would replace.

steve82

Pathetic

Jordan P should be given a chance over this lad!

Same old city not using players under our noses I.e Jonson Clark Harris

Only positive is we didn't sell anyone.

What makes you think he will step up and do the job?
George Thomas is prolific in the u23's, it don't guarantee you success in the Senior's. Charles Vernam on loan from Derby, again a healthy return in the u23 league. Give him time.
Don't be in a rush to ruin a player who's developing well.

Great_Expectations

Someone from Watford U23's??!!

Doesn't the world know we won the FA Cup in 1987 and were in the highest division of English football for over three decades?

I know nothing about him, but I'm automatically assuming he's more Wright than Armstrong.

oucho

We now have 6 strikers, only 2 have actually ever scored a league goal

Be careful what you wish for. Remember the transfer window deadline day where we signed Bell, McPake and Lee Sawyer?

Nick

Administrator
Because we are full to the brim with cunts. Don't say it though.

Obviously happy with SISU then with comments like that ;)

Really not sure what some of our fans are on, angry at the thought of players being sold and then angry they werent sold. Some angry they weren't sold because they had it in their heads that sisu were going to sell the players and then leave.

The powers of reading people talk shite all day on social media and falling for it shouldn't be under estimated.

letsallsingtogether

It's OK, something will be made up soon without any actual facts behind it to get the people going.
Wouldnt matter if it was true you would still call them a liar without any actual facts.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
I hope the lad does well, got to give him a chance before people go writing him off. Would think Slade will have to concentrate on playing to him rather than just lumping the ball forward, the lad is going to be coming up against some physically strong & demanding defenders in L1

It does surprise me that Watford let an 18 y.o. walk in to the toxic situation at CCFC.

Nick

Administrator
I hope the lad does well, got to give him a chance before people go writing him off. Would think Slade will have to concentrate on playing to him rather than just lumping the ball forward, the lad is going to be coming up against some physically strong & demanding defenders in L1

It does surprise me that Watford let an 18 y.o. walk in to the toxic situation at CCFC.

Hopefully it will be him and Beavon. Beavon has been decent at creating chances and bringing others into play so hopefully it might work.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Not doubting their ability but more how they receive the ball from the rest of the team. Do you see them being able to win enough ball if it is just lumped forward

Monners

Hope the lad does well and the fans give encouragement. Not holding my breath on the second bit though.

Shame there isn't a player named Si Suout - he would get cheered to the rafters.

Nick

Administrator
Not doubting their ability but more how they receive the ball from the rest of the team. Do you see them being able to win enough ball if it is just lumped forward

Beavon hasn't done too bad, it just depends on the pass to them. He created the goal against Bolton from a long ball, although I wouldn't want it to be a case of doing that every time.

Hobo

Obviously happy with SISU then with comments like that ;)

Really not sure what some of our fans are on, angry at the thought of players being sold and then angry they werent sold. Some angry they weren't sold because they had it in their heads that sisu were going to sell the players and then leave.

The powers of reading people talk shite all day on social media and falling for it shouldn't be under estimated.

It's the Coventry pendulum, one minute getting promoted the next relegated. Sack a manager as soon as they lose a game. A fixation with 4-4-2. Want to sell crap players, then want to resign them once they are at another club. Complain about using young players at the same time as complaining some youth players aren't getting a game.

shelby76

This lad is gonna be under a lot of pressure, he is not here to help us as its gone to far for him to make a difference i cant even see him being better than wright or agyei he is here to get his career going get a few games on his cv hope he does well for himself! But when they turn round say our lads are to young need to develop no experience blah blah blah it bullshit really, lads only had 9 minutes for watford we need to play our own now, but ill reserve judgment on this good luck to him.

shmmeee

It's the Coventry pendulum, one minute getting promoted the next relegated. Sack a manager as soon as they lose a game. A fixation with 4-4-2. Want to sell crap players, then want to resign them once they are at another club. Complain about using young players at the same time as complaining some youth players aren't getting a game.

Or, you're reading a forum with several hundred posters on and thinking it's a schizophrenic hive mind.

Warwickhunt

As long as Slade recognises that we need to get the Ball to the Forwards either to feet or chest then we might have a chance! I would love it if the youngsters turned out to be another Armstrong (dreaming again!)

Warwickhunt

This lad is gonna be under a lot of pressure, he is not here to help us as its gone to far for him to make a difference i cant even see him being better than wright or agyei he is here to get his career going get a few games on his cv hope he does well for himself! But when they turn round say our lads are to young need to develop no experience blah blah blah it bullshit really, lads only had 9 minutes for watford we need to play our own now, but ill reserve judgment on this good luck to him.
Armstrong had little experience in the Newcastle first team before he came to us! we need to feed the ball properly to the forwards create enough chances and they will score the optimum being create a enough chances in this case

Users who are viewing this thread