Milan van Ewijk Appreciation Thread (1 Viewer)

Sky Blue Harry H

Until they become unfit or get injured again and we’re back to square one.

We hit a very unusual position where pretty much all of them were either out or not fully match ready/fit over a period of games. Could happen again, but it felt like a perfect storm in that area of the team.

JamesCCFC

You can't speak to him like that, one of his mates works in the club megastore.

He’s tweeted about 100 times how he doesn’t care anymore and isn’t getting a season ticket next year… but spends his life regurgitating waffle he’s heard from his pals Collins and Littlewood.

JamesCCFC

You’re right. Totally different game. Playing back four in the championship is entirely impossible for a professional footballer who has played 130+ professional games there because Dutch football or something.

FFS it’s not Dabo at CM is it? I swear this site sometimes.

When did I say it was a totally different game? Why are you so moody it’s no wonder your mrs fucked off.

shmmeee

What argument you loser? I said he plays for his country’s youth team which he does.

The argument you jumped into you weirdo. That MvE, who has been predominately a RB until joining us has no place in the team if we play a back four. What are you doing replying if you haven’t read the thread?

JamesCCFC

The argument you jumped into you weirdo. That MvE, who has been predominately a RB until joining us has no place in the team if we play a back four. What are you doing replying if you haven’t read the thread?

I have read it. What have I said that’s wrong?

Apology accepted, loser

shmmeee

Could be worse, could be on here because my own family don’t even want to go to the games with me

Just go and find someone who likes you or do the basic work to make your personality not so repellant that the people you are desperate to like you can actually tolerate you for five minutes. Genuine advice. Take it or leave it, you’re on mute now.

JamesCCFC

Just go and find someone who likes you or do the basic work to make your personality not so repellant that the people you are desperate to like you can actually tolerate you for five minutes. Genuine advice. Take it or leave it, you’re on mute now.

Yeah your mrs put you on mute when she fucked your best mate didn’t she.

I think MvE would be a decent right back in a 4 tbf.

Greggs

I don't think he gives a fuck what others think, that's what makes him refreshing.

Saddlebrains

He’s tweeted about 100 times how he doesn’t care anymore and isn’t getting a season ticket next year… but spends his life regurgitating waffle he’s heard from his pals Collins and Littlewood.

They're not just pals, I have sex with them sometimes too

Greggs

Which explains why he creates a new account every time he's bounced from here. Makes sense.
I think admin block his accounts for some reason, which is strange as I don't ever think he's been racist or homophobic (like others have) He just has a different opinion to most on here, which we know how that goes.

Brighton Sky Blue

He’s been signed to be an attacking, speedy wing back. Playing him at full back is clearly not a like for like comparison. Given that you argue wing backs to be midfielders it’s not hard to see the point

Users who are viewing this thread