Militant Action? (1 Viewer)

RegisWinner

To see the proud history of our club being ruined by Sisu is indeed heartbreaking.
From Cov Singers, Boulton, Hunt and Carr, Fegie and Wallace, Sillet and Curtis to name a few going up in smoke is unacceptable. We have seen the actions of the administrator. We have seen the decision of the Football League. They do not care. Therefore is it time for some militant action.

Possible actions could be;

Attend the first 'home' game at Northampton and invade the pitch.
Thousands of City fans can just sit down on the pitch and refuse to move, thus calling the game off. This action can be repeated at every game.

Last edited:

NTFC

To see the proud history of our club being ruined by Sisu is indeed heartbreaking.
From Cov Singers, Boulton, Hunt and Carr, Fegie and Wallace, Sillet and Curtis to name a few going up in smoke is unacceptable. We have seen the actions of the administrator. We have seen the decision of the Football League. They do not care. Therefore is it time for some militant action.

Thousands of City fans can just sit down on the pitch and refuse to move, thus calling the game off. This action can be repeated at every game.

Sure Plod will love reading this

rupert_bear

Pretty sure that is inciting a criminal act you plum.
It is but who cares now I can assure you lots are now blaming your football club because your chairman has backed a totally dodgy organisation without any consideration for it's supporters. Your clubs name will now be shite amongst other teams in the country too.

rupert_bear

Doesn't excuse possibly inciting a criminal offence.
Who gives a fuck pal. I am hoping hoards of Cov fans turn up at selected Northampton home games and just hang around Sixfields being in the way costing your club, local council and community thousands in police costs. Hurting your club in the pocket is a legitimate tactic and doesn't need to be in breach of any law. I am certain we will now properly organise and move forward

NTFC

If the best you can do "Just hang around Sixfields"? Really? What about "not a penny more" you'll look like mugs coming on the Sixfields site at all.

Spionkop

Rupert, I agree with your anger. I agree with the sit in protest. I'm fed up of taking it without more of a fight. I'll be there if people want to do this. Old fogey that I am. But rein in the aggression, its got to be non violent. The Northampton fans don't want us either. Not their fault, its the grasping Cardoza. Do it peacefully, like Gandhi. Look what he achieved. Wreck the place and it will be the media calling you 'hoolies' and rightly so. Do it good and we'll win friends and achieve the aim.

coop

You carnt blame the Northampton fans fuck me they took Roy off us.The only people to blame are SISU and the admin bloke who earnt all that money for selling a company back to the owners.Cheers pal

chilled

What about getting as many to go to home games as possible but not going in ? .... shitzu ..gets the policing bill ....

The Reverend Skyblue

They can not stop us congregating around the ground, they have no idea if it will get violent so police will have to be there to control it
If we get the numbers every week causing a nuisance by mingling around the ground and generally creating a bad atmosphere without resorting to violence then the club will have to pay for the increased police presence.

We have to do something, its time to fight for our club ,we have to be a complete and utter nuisance every game they play at sixpence stadium, and if we keep fighting in numbers the losses on and off the pitch caused by large numbers of Cov fans around either the stadium ,or even in the town centre, the losses will be unsustainable.

We could have two groups in the town centre and at the ground, can you imagine the expense of policing that every week. Why not have a multitude of groups all over different areas demonstrating peacefully but agressively all over the place, how will the police control that week in week out, say some organised in Cov City center and a few groups organised around Northampton, its a policing nightmare.We have supporters all over the country , North, South and a few in the east of the country, all it will take is communication and a bit of organising

I am up for any protest either in Cov or in Northampton. lets unite and fight these SISU bastards and get our club back in the city of its name.

skybluesham

What about getting as many people as poss to turn up at the Ricoh, bring a few barbies,beers and radios and listen to the game . Imagine how embarrassing for shitsu it wood be if got 10k. Be a good party as well

deanocity3

we would be forced to play behind closed doors:thinking about:

sotv1987

Who gives a feck pal. I am hoping hoards of Cov fans turn up at selected Northampton home games and just hang around Sixfields being in the way costing your club, local council and community thousands in police costs. Hurting your club in the pocket is a legitimate tactic and doesn't need to be in breach of any law. I am certain we will now properly organise and move forward

Whilst I agree to some form of protest, I don't think this is the way forward, when all said and done, you can't blame the supporters of NTFC, they didnt make the decisions, I'm sure they don't want us there as much as we don't want to be there, so why kick off in there back yard!! Like i say protest, yes, take it out on uninfluential supporters and local people, no!!! I for one hate SISU as much as the majority of you lot, but still await the pro SISU comments!!!

Mucca Mad Boys

While you're at it, form a 'Sky Blue Taliban', blow up SISU's HQ and we're all happy! :facepalm:

(Sarcastic btw)

duffer

'Plod' isn't likely to arrest a few hundred or more fans if they did decide to invade the pitch peacefully, the logistics are impossible. Apart from the fact that I'd have to buy a ticket, I'd be up for it. I'd pretty much be up for anything that disrupted SISU's plans as long as it didn't hurt anybody.

Gosfordthommo2

They can not stop us congregating around the ground, they have no idea if it will get violent so police will have to be there to control it
If we get the numbers every week causing a nuisance by mingling around the ground and generally creating a bad atmosphere without resorting to violence then the club will have to pay for the increased police presence.

We have to do something, its time to fight for our club ,we have to be a complete and utter nuisance every game they play at sixpence stadium, and if we keep fighting in numbers the losses on and off the pitch caused by large numbers of Cov fans around either the stadium ,or even in the town centre, the losses will be unsustainable.

We could have two groups in the town centre and at the ground, can you imagine the expense of policing that every week. Why not have a multitude of groups all over different areas demonstrating peacefully but agressively all over the place, how will the police control that week in week out, say some organised in Cov City center and a few groups organised around Northampton, its a policing nightmare.We have supporters all over the country , North, South and a few in the east of the country, all it will take is communication and a bit of organising

I am up for any protest either in Cov or in Northampton. lets unite and fight these SISU bastards and get our club back in the city of its name.

Rev with all due respect the police would stop us getting anywhere near the ground

Mr T - Sukka!

NTFC, does NTFC have a hooligan following? What will they make of CCFC fans on thier turf?

Just an honest question. Any "planned' trouble been talked of?

Mucca Mad Boys

'Plod' isn't likely to arrest a few hundred or more fans if they did decide to invade the pitch peacefully, the logistics are impossible. Apart from the fact that I'd have to buy a ticket, I'd be up for it. I'd pretty much be up for anything that disrupted SISU's plans as long as it didn't hurt anybody.

They could kick people out though.

Seriously though, hasn't the OP considered that there will be stewards, and quite obviously, if this were to happen, it'd have to be quite public, so SISU would just hire more security etc. so it wouldn't happen in the first place. I don't think the OP didn't consider that this sort of action wouldn't be supported by most reasonable people, after all, as well as irresponsible, it'd by a waste of time, plus, it only stains CCFC's reputation as well as having repercussions on the club.

For the 'every game' part, they'd just play the match behind closed doors...

skybluepm2

Why don't we all buy Northampton season tickets but wear City shirts to all games? The Cobblers won't kick off as they have about 3 fans, plus we won't miss any City games as most clash anyway (not that we would be going anyway). Imagine the coverage we'd get..would show the principle that we don't care about traveling or cost but we hate all things SISU!

I did start this as tongue in cheek but the more I think of it the better it gets

The Reverend Skyblue

Rev with all due respect the police would stop us getting anywhere near the ground

But that's one of the things i'm stressing, even if they won't let us near the ground they would still have to be there to stop us. Split the groups up in to go to different areas around the town etc, the police numbers will have to be increased to cope with it.

What about roads leading up to the police presence, cause a little bit of chaos for the Northampton shoppers getting to the shops, and the retailers will kick up big time ,and we all know everything comes down to money ,so if the retailers were to start losing some money they will go straight to the council for compensation.

There are so many things we could do to disrupt the running of not only the football club but the people of Northampton going round their normal weekend rituals. It will all cause a huge fuss at the council/police and cost them money, as long as we do it peacefully all we should be getting back is being moved on, and moved on again , but by this time people have been affected and retailers/the football club will lose money.

i've suggested this before about taking 15000 down there. if there is one game to do this, wolves at home is the one to do it

NTFC

NTFC, does NTFC have a hooligan following? What will they make of CCFC fans on thier turf?

Just an honest question. Any "planned' trouble been talked of?

Yes unfortunately we have an active hooligan element known as the Northampton Affray Team.

T

true sky blue

this post you started alone could get you 5 years in prison for inciting violence. and anyway why action? just accept our situation its easier

Mr T - Sukka!

What? Im not even going. I only watch coventry in coventry.

5 years for asking a question?

So ths guy at the forums that asked the same question. Has he got 5 years?

Last edited:

NTFC

Why don't we all buy Northampton season tickets but wear City shirts to all games? The Cobblers won't kick off as they have about 3 fans, plus we won't miss any City games as most clash anyway (not that we would be going anyway). Imagine the coverage we'd get..would show the principle that we don't care about traveling or cost but we hate all things SISU!

I did start this as tongue in cheek but the more I think of it the better it gets

Give me strength

duffer

They could kick people out though.

Seriously though, hasn't the OP considered that there will be stewards, and quite obviously, if this were to happen, it'd have to be quite public, so SISU would just hire more security etc. so it wouldn't happen in the first place. I don't think the OP didn't consider that this sort of action wouldn't be supported by most reasonable people, after all, as well as irresponsible, it'd by a waste of time, plus, it only stains CCFC's reputation as well as having repercussions on the club.

For the 'every game' part, they'd just play the match behind closed doors...

I don't think our reputation could be any more stained, frankly. And it would take an awful lot of stewards to stop a few hundred fans (or more) determined on taking this kind of action.

So even the threat of it might cost SISU a few more quid, which is excellent if like me you think this is the only kind of pressure that they'll really listen to. And if it meant we had to play behind closed doors then so much the better, although I think that's unlikely. It would certainly force SISU to rethink their ownership a little more quickly.

I consider myself a reasonable person. I'd support anyone taking non-violent action to disrupt this farce.

The Reverend Skyblue

this post you started alone could get you 5 years in prison for inciting violence. and anyway why action? just accept our situation its easier

for you maybe !! but not me I have a little more fight than you. Every little protest will ost SISU money and affect Northampton shoppers a lot and in the end its the retailers who will take the hit and they certainly won't put up with that for long.

If you don't mind i'll fight on a little bit more in something I believe strongly in. Or you could do what you do and just accept everything the sisu scum do, and do nothing against it

Sky Blue Harry H

Yes unfortunately we have an active hooligan element known as the Northampton Affray Team.

Don't know why NTFC, but I like you (don't worry, happily married - his name's Dave:whistle:) - you've come on here and let us know your side of things and offered up advice as you've seen people getting irate, or taking what you believe to be the wrong standpoint. Nowt against your supporters, but you're not seeing us at our best, as we feel right royally shafted by our owners and the FL. Have patience, but not sure all of our mob will - whatever happens, don't take it personally:wave:

Users who are viewing this thread