Militant Action? (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

I'm am a plod but I would do it believe me if everyone did it there is no way we could arrest everyone #nopm

Spionkop

Sky Blue Harry, rein it in a bit. No violence or threats - counter productive. We'll lose friends and any support if you kick off. Peaceful. We don't want people hurt. Just peaceful disruption. But six people running on the pitch won't do it, needs at least 500.
BUT NO VIOLENCE. Be nice and we'll get there.

NTFC

You would have to pay entry fee to get access to the picth. SISU have paid NTFC a flat fee they get the gates.

simple_simon

To see the proud history of our club being ruined by Sisu is indeed heartbreaking.
From Cov Singers, Boulton, Hunt and Carr, Fegie and Wallace, Sillet and Curtis to name a few going up in smoke is unacceptable. We have seen the actions of the administrator. We have seen the decision of the Football League. They do not care. Therefore is it time for some militant action.

Possible actions could be;

Attend the first 'home' game at Northampton and invade the pitch.
Thousands of City fans can just sit down on the pitch and refuse to move, thus calling the game off. This action can be repeated at every game.

Silly idea
If you go to to Northampton, just Make a peaceful protest.

chiefdave

NTFC, does NTFC have a hooligan following? What will they make of CCFC fans on thier turf?

Just an honest question. Any "planned' trouble been talked of?

they don't get on too well with Peterboro do they? someone remind me who are we playing on boxing day.

Monners

Her's a thought - why not strike up some kind of accord with the Cobblers fans (they do have a Trust) and have some kind of protest with them against the whole set up. Otherwise we will all get braned as hoolies, and don't you think the police will have this covered at the train station and the approaches to Sixfields. Bare in mind that there are always plenty of families around the area (cinema, bowling, food, retail etc) so the last thing the locals want is a few fools getting too over excited and taking it out on the wrong people.

mark82

this post you started alone could get you 5 years in prison for inciting violence. and anyway why action? just accept our situation its easier

Why should we give up? Don't condone violence but just following like sheep is not the right thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread