Match Thread Millwall v Coventry Match Thread - Saturday 10th Sep (1 Viewer)

Ranjit Bhurpa

Good point today, another week together on the training ground and 3pts against Oldham.

trevelfarandwide

First post, may as well start here; I had an account years back, but the password is as elusive as a comfy chair in a doctor's surgery.

Let's hope it's a display to spark any semblance of a resurgence. Anything will do, seriously. I've been out of the loop for a while, so try and resist arse-raping every post please, chaps.

Gazolba

Good point but we slip to second from bottom. Unless we win our next game, we'll probably end up bottom.

Pipehitterz

If that point doesn't fill you naysayers with an ounce of hope then there is no hope for our Fans.
Great point City,,shame we couldn't see it out, but sounded fair to good point

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Would have been happy before the start with a point. Even now I'll take it, but had it not been for that one slip by Turnball, we'd be sat here with 3 points.

Bigi MOTM for me. Had another great game and very involved.

Said before the KO it was a big game for Ruben. He failed to turn up.

Vlad quite disappointing again. Not sure if he's doing the nitty gritty stuff just without getting noticed of if he's not getting into games. So many times I've said he looks non existent in games.

Defence had to put up with a lot all game and as above, apart from the slip we dealt with everything we had to.

Some times there were gaps in the middle but we managed to close down anything that looked like it might result in an attack

Don't think RCC was tested more than once or twice

Sordell much better. Ran his arse off all game and finally got a goal, and what a good one it was. Think even he was hoping to get one even if it was a shot that went in off his arse, but he delivered. Turned his man brilliantly and out the chance away

KG7

Would have been happy before the start with a point. Even now I'll take it, but had it not been for that one slip by Turnball, we'd be sat here with 3 points.

Bigi MOTM for me. Had another great game and very involved.

Said before the KO it was a big game for Ruben. He failed to turn up.

Vlad quite disappointing again. Not sure if he's doing the nitty gritty stuff just without getting noticed of if he's not getting into games. So many times I've said he looks non existent in games.

Defence had to put up with a lot all game and as above, apart from the slip we dealt with everything we had to.

Some times there were gaps in the middle but we managed to close down anything that looked like it might result in an attack

Don't think RCC was tested more than once or twice

Sordell much better. Ran his arse off all game and finally got a goal, and what a good one it was. Think even he was hoping to get one even if it was a shot that went in off his arse, but he delivered. Turned his man brilliantly and out the chance away

Agreed. Wing backs looked v good too. Sterey was particularly good in the air

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Dart

letsallsingtogether

Millwall fan loses the plot, jumps the barrier and is obtained by stewards, then police

No idea why since we are in the top tier and he's at pitch level.

Clearly not the cleverest of cockneys

Our fans have been taunting him for most the second half though
Disgusting behaviour!
Only Cov Fans would taunt the opposition.

ccfchoi87

this forum will be a lot quieter tonight. Funnily enough, there wont be calls for oggy to leave, questions about what Venus does etc etc

We got a point after being 1-0 up? We are still 23rd and are yet to win in the league. The critics have not been answered just yet

ccfcway

guy on CWR now asking when the MK Dons away game is.....

Its 18th March 2017. Not sure why that's a concern tonight

ccfchoi87

so why no threads added yet about Tm going or Oggy / Venus ?

Because things don't need to be said repeatedly. If you look at all the sisu/council threads they all go round in circles. No need to create a thread about Mowbray when there has been several in the last week. Oh and because the game only finished half hour ago

sw88

Chief Commentator!
mowbray

Disappointed with goal conceded

Should have been dealt with at near post if not before when their man got to byline

Disappointed with second half

Similar pattern where we let teams dominate a half

Unfortunate as had great chances (Sordells that went by post) to win it

Willis and Turnball not 6ft and that made defending difficult

Sordell can score lots. It's understanding his personality and he needs to believe in himself more

Shown him yesterday videos of himself to remind him how good he is

Tried to hit the perfect shot. Today he just swing his foot

Bigi growing into a leader. Cares very much about the club. He wants us to be the best. He's here to be successful and be the top player he can be

He seems More focussed and driven this season

Worked on set plays

Had chances all season so far from set plays

Having one of those spells when nothing going for us

Sordells effort unlucky with deflection just wide

Been in every game

Footballs a harsh game

Aiming for two goals a game but long way off that

Goals 'for' colum 12 down from last year.

Know what we have to do

Let's see if it changes

Swindon we should have been 3 up at HT.

Not a lot wrong other than ball not getting in the net

Need to get a confidence back in front players

Page had dead leg near hip. Mobility suffering

Page a very talented young guy

ccfcway

Because things don't need to be said repeatedly. If you look at all the sisu/council threads they all go round in circles. No need to create a thread about Mowbray when there has been several in the last week. Oh and because the game only finished half hour ago

no need to create a thread if its a good result. If we lost today, there would have been several threads already. Not suggesting there should be, just that there would be

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Disgusting behaviour!
Only Cov Fans would taunt the opposition.

Wasnt a dig. Just wouldn't have made any sense for those reading here if I hadn't pointed it out. Someone wouldn't just randomly just a barrier!

That said, how the taunting was going was a bit far given that he was clearly there with a young child (who was presumably his daughter, but his behaviour suggested that her care wasn't at the fore front of his thoughts!)

chiefdave

I thought Millwall supporters were well behaved and there was only ever trouble when they were targeted by the police.

Users who are viewing this thread