MK Dons Away (1 Viewer)

skybluelee

Presumably the only other time in our history thay we have taken more than three times our home avg attendance to an away match was Wembley. Think our avg in 86/87 was around 16K.

wal3590

They were on thse site earlier than half 9, normal fuck up from city. Going pretty quick by the looks of it.

Ashdown1

It makes no logical or financial sense not to open the top tier. It's hardly likely to come tumbling down is it, it's been built and standing for a decade or more?! More ridiculous PC bureaucracy. They will have a situation where City fans will just buy into the home areas if we cannot get these tickets.

steveo1987

It makes no logical or financial sense not to open the top tier. It's hardly likely to come tumbling down is it, it's been built and standing for a decade or more?! More ridiculous PC bureaucracy. They will have a situation where City fans will just buy into the home areas if we cannot get these tickets.

Seems ridiculous to me.Anyhow,my tickets are here,all five of them.northwest corner,aisle 30 row p.

SuttonSkyBlue

MK Dons are still to obtain a safety certificate that would allow the top tier to be opened up on match days. This isn't something that can be by-passed just for the sake of taking an extra few quid from more away supporters!

chiefdave

MK Dons are still to obtain a safety certificate that would allow the top tier to be opened up on match days. This isn't something that can be by-passed just for the sake of taking an extra few quid from more away supporters!

dont they have to hold test events when the top tier is not used to full capacity? this game would be the perfect chance to do that. The MK fans aren't going to buy enough tickets to need the whole of the top tier open so why not open a bit up for us and class it as a test?

M&B Stand

dont they have to hold test events when the top tier is not used to full capacity? this game would be the perfect chance to do that. The MK fans aren't going to buy enough tickets to need the whole of the top tier open so why not open a bit up for us and class it as a test?

Send a fella in a high viz jacket up there with a clipboard to tick a few boxes, then say 2000 more onsale from Monday upper tier. Everyone's a winner.

bigfatronssba

The Telegraph still seem to think it might be open. Not a reliable source I know.

smileycov

Facebook User
I believed MK said they will not open it to us, as the Home fans have not had the opportunity to use it as yet?

bigfatronssba

I believed MK said they will not open it to us, as the Home fans have not had the opportunity to use it as yet?

Why cant they stick the home fans up there and we'll have their seats then?

chiefdave

seems a bit odd as they don't ever sell out do they? when are they going to have the demand for enough home tickets to need to open the top tier?

skybluetony176

despite being told by the MK ticket office that i would have to collect on the day, they were sat on the front door mat when i got in. happy days as it means more time in the pub. :D

James Smith

What was the situation regarding us and QPR (first match at the Ricoh), I remember it was something like we had to give them 10% minimum of the tickets? But we didn't have the safety certificate and until we got that we didn't know how many we could give them as we didn't know what the maximum capacity for the game was. How late did we get the safety certificate and what did we do to get it, was there an event at the Ricoh in the weeks before the game? Attendance was about ±20,000 I think so at most they would have got around 2000 tickets.

covboy1987

MK record crowd away fans

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]previous highest reported [/FONT]

[FONT=Lucida Grande, Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Most away fans is 6135 by Sheffield United, followed by 5812 from QPR[/FONT]

M&B Stand

Would be nice to beat this...

BLACKBURN ROVERS v LEEDS UTD
We have now received our largest away allocation of the season for the trip to Blackburn Rovers on Saturday November 30.

Our initial allocation of 4,200 tickets in the Bryan Douglas Darwen End Lower tier has now sold out, but we have secured an additional allocation in the Upper Tier, taking our allocation to around 6,800.

Th additional tickets went on sale online on Friday morning to Gold Members and tickets are selling exceptionally well. Silver Members can apply online from 10.30am on Tuesday November 19 and Bronze Members from 10.30am on Thursday November 21 (subject to availability).

Approximately, 4,900 tickets have already been snapped up for the Blackburn fixture beating our highest away attendance to date which was at Bolton back in September.

Click here to buy now

- See more at: http://www.leedsunited.com/news/art...-the-masses-at-blackburn#sthash.dJxcZqNS.dpuf

ollyservetta

got three tickets ,two adult one junior for sale ,early bought tickets with blocks and seat numbers ,if interested give me a bell ,07791727741,im in Daventry ,face value is 20.00 each

Users who are viewing this thread