More Court Action (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Let's be clear. The deal done is 100% ownership and we pretty much know the detail.

Taking the loan
£5.4 million for ACL
Possibly £1 million rent for 250 years

The Higgs offer go CCFC ltd is a technicality despite the shameful spin presented by the media mouthpiece and Lucas

CCFC as an entity will not be purchasing the shares in 30 days - its a company that has been liquidated with zero assets in the hands of the administrator.

However, sisu can surely claim they have entitlement over this right having purchased the assets? Surely given their history more days in court beckon.

Grendel

Les Reid has mentioned potentially 3 bids for it have already been made....

And the council has power to veto all bids other than one from CCFC ltd

Broken Hearted Sky Blue

Let's be clear. The deal done is 100% ownership and we pretty much know the detail.

Taking the loan
£5.4 million for ACL

The Higgs offer go CCFC ltd is a technicality despite the shameful spin presented by the media mouthpiece and Lucas

CCFC as an entity will not be purchasing the shares in 30 days - its a company that has been liquidated with zero assets in the hands of the administrator.

However, sisu can surely claim they have entitlement over this right having purchased the assets? Surely given their history more days in court beckon.

What it needs now G is for the Higgs to say it's available to the Club not Ltd.

bigfatronssba

Taking the loan
£5.4 million for ACL

How is this any different to when you claimed the current CCFC didn't sell its rights to income streams at the Ricoh? You claimed it was CCFC Ltd that sold them therefore any agreements made between ACL and CCFC Ltd should no longer be taken into consideration.

Grendel

How is this any different to when you claimed the current CCFC didn't sell its rights to income streams at the Ricoh? You claimed it was CCFC Ltd that sold them therefore any agreements made between ACL and CCFC Ltd should no longer be taken into consideration.

The difference is that the council mouthpiece and their leader are pretending that the club can purchase 50% when the reality is they cannot.

I personally think that raises false hopes and it is treating fans like shit.

What do you think?

Lord_Nampil

Did they sell the rights??? I think they thought they sold one thing, but actually sold something else only later realising the full implications when everything was finalised!

Grendel

Think Les said Wasp have that right not the council

Only when the deal is fully completed. Even if not wasps are hardly going to veto their own bid are they!

Grendel

Grendel

Are you suggesting that the Council shares have not been bought by Wasps yet? If they have, the Council has no veto.

Given it was agreed yesterday I hardly think so and even if it does the veto is the property of the company that has structured a bid for 100%

I wonder what bids they will veto

bigfatronssba

The difference is that the council mouthpiece and their leader are pretending that the club can purchase 50% when the reality is they cannot.

I personally think that raises false hopes and it is treating fans like shit.

What do you think?

I think this scenario highlights the sheer stupidity in liquidating CCFC Ltd and moving assets around between companies.

Once again Sisu out maneuvered, once again our club suffers.

Grendel

I think this scenario highlights the sheer stupidity in liquidating CCFC Ltd and moving assets around between companies.

Once again Sisu out maneuvered, once again our club suffers.

And once again the council treats supporters with contempt and assumes they are gullible and stupid

And once again some supporters bend over and proves them right.

bigfatronssba

And once again the council treats supporters with contempt and assumes they are gullible and stupid

None of us like the fact that the council sold to Wasps, but just remember, it was Sisu that started the wheels in motion for all this.

Grendel

None of us like the fact that the council sold to Wasps, but just remember, it was Sisu that started the wheels in motion for all this.

I think some like it a lot less than others.

Rusty Trombone

How is this offer the Council's fault, surely the shares are being sold by Higgs.

martcov

come off it Grendel. SISU are still talking about the P.iT.S. Stadium and going ahead with the JR on the pretext that the judge got it wrong "in fact and in law". I think that is treating the supporters with contempt - especially after returning to the Ricoh and building up false hopes - only to dash them with the same old crap. What happened to healing? They, SISU, should have dropped the JR and tabled a bid for a long term lease. But they didn't. Some supporters are bending over .......

Grendel

How is this offer the Council's fault, surely the shares are being sold by Higgs.

Please don't be naive - if many councillors were forced to vote against their principals it's not hard to envisage the conversations being had is it? Higgs can't sell to who they would want as the veto would be excercised and the deal collapses if wasps don't get 100%

hinkleee boyz

Me thinks your mate Grendel has been as outmanoeuvred as his hero's. Now he just wants everyone to take it out on the Council he despises, but would love to be elected to.
These self promoting 'masters of the universe' don't half make you larf!

Grendel

come off it Grendel. SISU are still talking about the P.iT.S. Stadium and going ahead with the JR on the pretext that the judge got it wrong "in fact and in law". I think that is treating the supporters with contempt - especially after returning to the Ricoh and building up false hopes - only to dash them with the same old crap. What happened to healing? They, SISU, should have dropped the JR and tabled a bid for a long term lease. But they didn't. Some supporters are bending over .......

So you honestly believe that the club can buy the Higgs share?

Rusty Trombone

Please don't be naive - if many councillors were forced to vote against their principals it's not hard to envisage the conversations being had is it? Higgs can't sell to who they would want as the veto would be excercised and the deal collapses if wasps don't get 100%

Not naive at all, it's up to Higgs, not the Council. If it's that obvious that the veto will be enacted why would 3 companies bid already.

Grendel

Me thinks your mate Grendel has been as outmanoeuvred as his hero's. Now he just wants everyone to take it out on the Council he despises, but would love to be elected to.
These self promoting 'masters of the universe' don't half make you larf!

Your posting history is almost as interesting as your grammar.

Seaside-Skyblue

Why does the plot keep thickening. This emotional roller coaster of supporting City is painful! hearing bad news, then denial to anger then finally acceptance only for another bloody carrot to be dangled by journalists! (Not Simon's or Less' fault but it constantly ends up as a mirage and eventual disappointment. I can't see SISU bidding as they have shown no urgency so far since hearing about Wasps buzzing in.

Grendel

Not naive at all, it's up to Higgs, not the Council. If it's that obvious that the veto will be enacted why would 3 companies bid already.

Naive in the extreme I'm afraid.

skybluetony176

So you honestly believe that the club can buy the Higgs share?

Why don't the club try and find out? If they haven't then surely they have an argument to take to court if like you're suggesting is their only course of action. If they do and complete a deal the clubs a winner. Or is that too simple for a hedge fund?

If they don't try isn't that the same as me taking Camalot to court because I've never won the lottery despite having never purchased a ticket?

Users who are viewing this thread